Greenpoint Seeds

D

Deleted member 60

Fate intervened here. Saw folks yabberin about the deals they got by stacking coupons...Tapped into the site about 3PM ....only to find it down on multiple attempts....so figured it was an omen and it was far too nice of a day to be inside...so I went out and split some wood instead. Glad some of ya scored.....

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Fate intervened here. Saw folks yabberin about the deals they got by stacking coupons...Tapped into the site about 3PM ....only to find it down on multiple attempts....so figured it was an omen and it was far too nice of a day to be inside...so I went out and split some wood instead. Glad some of ya scored.....
That wasn't fate, it was @NoWaistedSpace grabbin em up lmao

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
1.Less expense on my electric.
2.Quicker to sex from seed.
3.Some cultivars finish earlier.
4.Easier environmental management(2 less hours of heat to deal with)
5.I can run 2 flower cycles in 1 24 hour period,and still have 4 hours down time for the day.
6.Terps.It's anecdotal but the few cultivars I still have that I have run under 12/12(it's been years since I have run it) seem to have more nose to them. Or I just became a better gardener?
7.It has slightly increased yeilds in some cultivars I've been running under both schedules.
8. More rest for the plant after being beat down with strong photons consistently for 10 hours.I can see my girls shutting down towards the end of the cycle.
I've also run 11/13 for a year or two before going down to 10/14.

I've been running 11/13 for a while and have noticed no decrease in yields. Think about going to 10 hr days now

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
On the two Bounty Hunter's I just tested this with, I got two females.
I bred some seeds up years ago and tried this method and most all of em were male. Most everything I planted from that breeding was male. Only like 10% we're female seeds.

Sometimes regular seeds are overwhelming female. Never understood what causes breeding's to be one way or the other instead of 50/50. I'm sure environment plays a big part. Like alligator eggs are decided by a small degree in temps in the next on female or male.