Greenpoint Seeds

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Thanks Main Cola
GU gifted me the copper chem at Xmas time. He made me cry as I didn't know he shipped it out and Xmas time is a very sad time of the year for me.
I have some bigger coppers chems that im going to stick in one of my flower rooms tonight. They are screaming to go to flower lol
That’s awesome. @Gu~~~ has sent me some free packs before. I think Greenpoint Seeds has some of the best customer service imo and great genetics
The reverse auctions they have are awesome. I’ve scored so many great genetics at great prices with it
And now he’s carrying @Heisenbeans genitics. So much fire to be found on that site

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
just made my first purchase with GPS got a outstanding deal on
Sunday stallion waiting for the cake n chem to drop this is my kind of shopping
I guess I will be kissing the wifes ass for forgiveness
I figured fuck payday is tomorrow I deserve to treat myself…:>)
and very nice looking flowers guys
You'll like the SS. Mine turned out really nice.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Weighed out the hibernates last night. 4 grams less than the 3 big deputys... Something definitely went fuckey with those this run. Less yield on a 250w light in a bigger space than a 190w light.

I think I'm gonna blame it on the cold snap we had here in the beginning of flower. Lights off temps of 56-58 and lights on temps of 64-68 for a couple weeks. It could have been only watering once a week because my promix didn't have enough perlite too. Those deputys are really finicky about having the right moisture level in the soil.

I think I might switch to coco once I use up the rest of this bale.
Mine use less nutes and water when it's cold. It's that VPD thing.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Mine use less nutes and water when it's cold. It's that VPD thing.
Oh for sure, but 6-7 days between waterings in 2gal fabric pots is pretty slow lol. I should have bought HP but I got the all purpose because it was cheap, and I didn't have to make a special trip for it. I think the added peat humis really retains water a lot worse vs just peat. I added a shitton more perlite this time and it seems to be draining much better.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Oh for sure, but 6-7 days between waterings in 2gal fabric pots is pretty slow lol. I should have bought HP but I got the all purpose because it was cheap, and I didn't have to make a special trip for it. I think the added peat humis really retains water a lot worse vs just peat. I added a shitton more perlite this time and it seems to be draining much better.
I have a habit of over watering, so I let them droop before watering again. When did you transplant them? Did they have time for roots to expand in the pot? They will dry out in the root ball while the rest stays wet.
But 2 gal pots? Had to be other issues. Root rot or something.

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
What do you give for a bale of Pro Mix HP? I get for 29.00 a bale where I live.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Yeah, they had at least 3-4 weeks from transplant from 1gal's, I can't remember exactly how long. I had a couple issues that all contributed I think.

Overall I think this last run had a higher overall quality other than yield. More frost/resin production, more pronounced/louder terps, less larf, but smaller nugs/less yield (on the deputy specifically).

I got a good feeling about this next cycle though. Hopefully I can get through it without any big fuckups lmao.