Greenpoint Seeds

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Wow. This is the first time I've opened seeds and was blown away by the smell! They absolutely reek. The Cowboy Cookies must have some righteous funk going on. Must be extremely fresh too. I might need second carbon filter running. Love it.
I just finished up my first round of cowboy cookies, round 2 is flowering now. Super fucking stank yo, carbon filters don’t stand a chance. If that’s what you’re into you will be happy. Easy to grow, super high yield but be prepared 12 weeks of flower. I chopped my first round kinda early but I had to. Still super stinky and a great high but another 7-10 days it really would have been on point.
2F322BC7-CECE-4AEC-984B-6DC180104CB8.jpeg9F39FDD3-6CCE-4008-9ED1-86A8A5095474.jpeg39556570-4394-4832-A497-8265A393D200.jpeg

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Wow. This is the first time I've opened seeds and was blown away by the smell! They absolutely reek. The Cowboy Cookies must have some righteous funk going on. Must be extremely fresh too. I might need second carbon filter running. Love it.
But the smell you’re getting when you open the pack is the gmo smell. She’s a stinker for sure. Obviously not every bean you pop will be a gmo leaner and stink like her but I popped 3, got 3 fems and they all reek.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Beautiful! Looks like it has a dominant main cola? but 12 weeks? Might make a couple runs with it and try an old style SOG. More small pots, flower at about 8". Gotta actually germ some and get them in the rotation before making any kind of decision though. Thanks for the info.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Beautiful! Looks like it has a dominant main cola? but 12 weeks? Might make a couple runs with it and try an old style SOG. More small pots, flower at about 8". Gotta actually germ some and get them in the rotation before making any kind of decision though. Thanks for the info.
Yea first round I went one single main with them but round 2 they’re bushes. I’m not running them a 3rd round but I still got 3/4 of a pack I’ll come back to it soon for sure. But yea 3 fems and 3 different pheno 12 weeks on 2/3