Greenpoint Seeds

Goats

Kush Lover
So here's the deal on the Cookies N Chem. I only have a few packs left and then I'm completely out. The Cookies N Chem mom died after fungus gnat larva ate the roots right off the clone.
I gave a cut to Kind Love and I know a few people in town have it but right now I do not have any plans on retrieving the clone.
Def should do that.
plz do! that strain has proven time and time again that it is a winner. it would be a shame if it were to be gone.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I’m enjoying some of my Deputy and Sky Dweller right now on this holiday...both star dawg leaners. Good smoke and strong, the way I like them.

Looks like vault packs and f2s of that Cookies n Chem are going to become even more prized if not brought back...that was one I never heard a bad thing about, it’d be a travesty.
I got 2 packs of those too. I really stocked up on GPS last year. There's not many of their selection I don't have.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I got 2 packs of those too. I really stocked up on GPS last year. There's not many of their selection I don't have.
What would ya need for some cackleberry beans? If your interested send me a PM.

@Gu~~~ the stardawg is the favorite of crosses, like most of your selection. Is there a reason for that? Dont get me wrong I just got a pack if eahle scout today. Jw if its the dominant strain that you prefer to base your crosses off of?