Greenpoint Seeds

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Your a dandy if You do, Just scored 3 packs of Doc Holiday . Interesting auction feature , not sure if its a glitch or not but it is allowing multiple packs to be purchased of that one only and it just so happens I had none of it. Do now . If that is a new feature its pretty fucking wicked.
So if you’re the winner at a given price, you can buy multiple packs at that given price?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
So if you’re the winner at a given price, you can buy multiple packs at that given price?
Your a dandy if You do, Just scored 3 packs of Doc Holiday . Interesting auction feature , not sure if its a glitch or not but it is allowing multiple packs to be purchased of that one only and it just so happens I had none of it. Do now . If that is a new feature its pretty fucking wicked.
First I heard of that. I just got 2 packs on reverse auction yesterday. Wish I would have known that.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I don't know what I did different this run, but the terps on my hibernate keeper (#5) are nuts. Only a couple days in jars so far, but it's STANKY. Really earthy and halitosis smelling, with a minty menthol kick, more like a eucalyptus almost? You can smell an open jar across the house through two doors lol.

Natural light
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190717104153410_COVER.jpg

Flash
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190717104200860_COVER.jpg

Lrn2Yield

howdy guys,

dropping by for a quick update. tomorrow will be four weeks into 12/12 and everything is coming along now. cnc #2 is looking like a potential keeper and a favourite of mine. Kept both pheno's of CnC and #2 SDK. Getting ready for a clone run of #2 pheno of CnC now. Lots of beans of each left, however I'm sure I'll be in the department for some more genetics by the time the clone run is done. Looken like a lot of exciting things happening over at GPS.

Haven't seen that leaf twist out of #2 since she was a seedling.

cnc #1
cnc #2
sdk #2

IMG_2442.jpgIMG_2425.jpgIMG_2441.jpg

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Here is a copper chem.
Pretty dirty, still has a couple weeks left. Growing it in sog grow.
This is the one I kept. Other ones were a little stretchy. This one don't stretch to much.
Hit another clone of this one with romulan pollen 2 days ago. The romulan will beef this strain up.
Been real bucopperchemsog.jpgsy...have 3 flower rooms and a big veg room to manage.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
just made my first purchase with GPS got a outstanding deal on
Sunday stallion waiting for the cake n chem to drop this is my kind of shopping
I guess I will be kissing the wifes ass for forgiveness
I figured fuck payday is tomorrow I deserve to treat myself…:>)
and very nice looking flowers guys

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Weighed out the hibernates last night. 4 grams less than the 3 big deputys... Something definitely went fuckey with those this run. Less yield on a 250w light in a bigger space than a 190w light.

I think I'm gonna blame it on the cold snap we had here in the beginning of flower. Lights off temps of 56-58 and lights on temps of 64-68 for a couple weeks. It could have been only watering once a week because my promix didn't have enough perlite too. Those deputys are really finicky about having the right moisture level in the soil.

I think I might switch to coco once I use up the rest of this bale.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Here is a copper chem.
Pretty dirty, still has a couple weeks left. Growing it in sog grow.
This is the one I kept. Other ones were a little stretchy. This one don't stretch to much.
Hit another clone of this one with romulan pollen 2 days ago. The romulan will beef this strain up.
Been real buView attachment 14473sy...have 3 flower rooms and a big veg room to manage.
Wow she looks really nice. Great job with her 👍