Greenpoint Seeds

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Like I said man 2/3 weren’t ready when I took them at 11 weeks. Not that I’m gonna take the time but it’s documented here in this thread. Still about 1/4 clear trichs at 11👎
Maybe they were at 10 weeks when I chopped them. I’m going off memory here lol but either way they weren’t ready and took forever.
Edit: just went back and looked anyway, out of curiosity. #3 pheno got chopped at 10 weeks And was a little overdone. The other 2 went 4days longer and weren’t quite done. So my memory is pretty good lol

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Geeze why did i see that sale....so i could get those seeds i had in the basket for the last week on the fence about adding to my hoarding addiction.
Pig Whistle, Dynamite Diesel and Ghost Town for 65.00 with shipping.
One of them will fit under the CMH the other 2 i just want to see grow.

Last edited:

SCJedi

Synergist
well GU got Me again , 2 packs Cake N Chem, 2 Bison Breath , Copper Chem , Raindance and Peacemaker . Cant pass up 50% OFF already discounted packs. My Library is getting stupid large .
How long have you been buying from GPS? Those reverse auctions combined with nuggets and paying with cash used to be a fucking steal. We often got packs for less than $10. No way I would've ever considered paying 50%. How times have changed.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Damn dude,. I have around 25 packs , I can't imagine how many you have. Makes it hard to choose which ones to run.
I am running alot of God Bud and crosses next run , 2 God Buds in the tent just flipped , want to find a short branchy potent Gu strain to breed to , already have a Heisen ADub offering ready to go in tent when space , Glad seeds store near forever in the fridge lol. Any ideas on a Gu strain that fits the bill?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I am running alot of God Bud and crosses next run , 2 God Buds in the tent just flipped , want to find a short branchy potent Gu strain to breed to , already have a Heisen ADub offering ready to go in tent when space , Glad seeds store near forever in the fridge lol. Any ideas on a Gu strain that fits the bill?
I just got a pack of City Slicker thats medium to tall that looks real good for thst

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
How long have you been buying from GPS? Those reverse auctions combined with nuggets and paying with cash used to be a fucking steal. We often got packs for less than $10. No way I would've ever considered paying 50%. How times have changed.
Most packs I have bought in the $20s , Most stuff i had pre legalization was Canadian breeders and from People I know locally