Greenpoint Seeds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yea I got glitched out of 4 packs last night lol. Space gorilla, bbc s1, cake n chem, purple punch s1 all glitched and said no stock when I tried to check out. I just said fuck it and gave up after the 4th time lol.
Same thing happened to Me today saw GG4 for 10 bucks and DubStep for 25 , said 5 ea of both left tried to check out and it said problem with quantity, is it a glitch or has a reserve price type firewall been employed?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It did it to me on GG4. Sucks,. Hope heisen doses a second look at running everything through GP.
Theres some website changes fellas going on over there.I can assure you after doing things with gu this long he cares about his customers and wants any issues fixed as fast as anyone else. Theres some stuff in the works that's gonna make everyone super happy. If gu wishes to disclose the info when the time is right that's on him. I just wont be able to manage my website and a full time garden to make the seeds I wanna make. The changes coming are going to give everyone huge access to some very nice genetics.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Theres some website changes fellas going on over there.I can assure you after doing things with gu this long he cares about his customers and wants any issues fixed as fast as anyone else. Theres some stuff in the works that's gonna make everyone super happy. If gu wishes to disclose the info when the time is right that's on him. I just wont be able to manage my website and a full time garden to make the seeds I wanna make. The changes coming are going to give everyone huge access to some very nice genetics.
Just s little frustrated at GP. Third time it has happened to me. And before anyone comments , i immediately tried to check out.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Any1 with the jelly pie??
These are 2 of the phenos out of a 1/2 pack of Jellie Pie
SAM_0010 (1).JPGSAM_0014 (2).JPG
I posted a City Slicker pic a few pages back and a Wedding Cake from GPS.
It and the Jellie Pie have similar structures.
There are nice plants coming out of GPS and Gu's male.
It can dominate over the female a lot of the time. So be prepared for that.
I just enjoy experimenting and trying my best to screw a plant up and I get this?
Must be those "home made" lights I slapped together. lol

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Cool i think i will try the 11/13 on my next run in a little less than a month. And double cool ECSD is on deck for that run as well. Was always kinda wondering about that as well about the light stress at the 12th hour. Seems like they have had enough at 11hrs IMO.
Please let us know how it shakes out.The more data points the better.

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
View attachment 12713View attachment 12714
I just enjoy experimenting and trying my best to screw a plant up and I get this?
Coming over now!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Beautiful JP @NWS! How long did you take her? What's the terp profile?. I have 2 JP left from my pack both female.Only 1 (pictured here) is flowering ATM I'm on the hunt for a grape pie pheno.
If neither of these girls showcase it,I have some JP F2's to hunt thru.

Last edited:

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Looks like a job well done 😎

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Beautiful JP @NWS! How long did you take her? What's the terp profile?. I have 2 JP left from my pack both female.Only 1 (pictured here) is flowering ATM I'm on the hunt for a grape pie pheno.
If neither of these girls showcase it,I have some JP F2's to hunt thru.
These finished in Jan. I have no idea how long. I grow till I feel they are done.
Pretty Chem dominate, but I'm sure if I had dropped a whole pack, I could have found at least 1 mother dominate. Great smoke after curing in Mason Jars since Jan. Having trouble smoking 1/2 a joint of many of Gus crosses. Been growing GPS gear for over a year now. 80% is excellent smoke.
And no pollen sacs on any of his. I try to screw them up as I said. I test for imperfections and stability.
Not finding many.