Greenpoint Seeds

D

Deleted member 60

Dang! I go over to reverse auction hit Space Gorilla 31.03.
Sorry! We ain't got enough for the likes of you!
Thanks Gu!
And I was just bragging on you earlier too. lol
So you snagged em but they weren't in stock? Or Gu~ said "Fuck me...it's that NoWaistedSpace guy again...?" and cut you off? Heehee....

I went there last night for the first time since the "S-1" fiasco. "Space Gorilla" for $20.36? Did someone really snag that pack for so little coin...or is it one of those deals where when you click it...it switch-o-change-o's to something else or says "Out Of Stock" after it lets you get all excited and shit that yer killing it?

"Batteries Not Included" and shit?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
So yesterday and this morning I sampled these cowboy cookies. Less than a week on the cure so far but already I’m impressed. All 3 are very potent and complex flavors. #1 is more of an indica high. Very relaxed and couchy. I can’t quite place the taste but it’s a little chemmy, a little earthy. #2 is most potent. Supreme potency. I might have this one tested just to see. Very Sativa like high in that it’s very high energy and talkative. Euphoric as all hell and uplifting. But when I say potent I mean it. I’m an extremely heavy smoker easily crushing an oz a week, often 2, not to mention hash and shit lol but this shit really hits me in the face. Great taste too like garlic and laundry detergent. The #3 fooled me. When growing she was more fruity and fresh but after chop she was all gmo. Halitosis putrid rank amazing funk lol. The least potent but still a head knocker. Great gmo terps that keep me holding in my hits too long lol.