Greenpoint Seeds

m4s73r

The Laziest
Tapestry came in today and I had to share. I am also wanting to come back and leave a final comment post grow/harvest/smoke all that. I am happy to report that I have found very little seed in the majority of the harvest tops. The bud in the lowers had a bit more seed and I sent all that to hash. The Zangria 1 was the herm and most of that plant is proly going to hash. Good smoke though. Far as flavor goes. Top notch. Zangria 2 (featured in the new Tapestry) is outstanding. The Critterz is good day time smoke. I am enjoying it. Yeild on #2 was great. 2 1g Jars.

1674169236394.png

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Tapestry came in today and I had to share. I am also wanting to come back and leave a final comment post grow/harvest/smoke all that. I am happy to report that I have found very little seed in the majority of the harvest tops. The bud in the lowers had a bit more seed and I sent all that to hash. The Zangria 1 was the herm and most of that plant is proly going to hash. Good smoke though. Far as flavor goes. Top notch. Zangria 2 (featured in the new Tapestry) is outstanding. The Critterz is good day time smoke. I am enjoying it. Yeild on #2 was great. 2 1g Jars.

View attachment 124319
i like the grow tapesterys, i can;t spell.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
IMG_20230120_145349.jpgIMG_20230120_144945.jpgIMG_20230120_145002.jpgIMG_20230120_145039.jpg
Jelly Pie @ 4 weeks today since flip
Easy going plant, don't mind any training, thick sturdy stems...

Very dominant chemical grape aromas fill the tent already... Definitely testing the the ac infinity 4 inch scrubber.. 3rd run on same filter with perfect results so far..

First time using these green 2 gal fabric pots and gotta say I like em for the fact when u water, u can see the water progress downward by seeing pot discolored . Been watering with no run off this round and it's a lot easier than using shop vac every watering imo.

Have a great weekend y'all! 👊🤘

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 124372View attachment 124371View attachment 124369View attachment 124370

Very dominant chemical grape aromas fill the tent already... Definitely testing the the ac infinity 4 inch scrubber.. 3rd run on same filter with perfect results so far..

First time using these green 2 gal fabric pots and gotta say I like em for the fact when u water, u can see the water progress downward by seeing pot discolored . Been watering with no run off this round and it's a lot easier than using shop vac every watering imo.

don't member what mine is do know it/s a 6in,tough to get to top of tent and not drop it on any thing!i bought two big dog collars buckeled them around the tent frame at the top( my tent has a hip style roof clip yo=yo on leash d rings ) i used yo-yo as a safety.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
don't member what mine is do know it/s a 6in,tough to get to top of tent and not drop it on any thing!i bought two big dog collars buckeled them around the tent frame at the top( my tent has a hip style roof clip yo=yo on leash d rings ) i used yo-yo as a safety.
Ya that a nice idea.. whatever uve got to make it work for u is all that counts imo.. just used huge zies to hold mine on top..

Definitely was the worst part of setting up tents, was hanging the fan n filters... At times u need at least 3 hands that are triple jointed, stretch Armstrong kinda shit... Lol

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 124372View attachment 124371View attachment 124369View attachment 124370

Jelly Pie is one of my top picks of all!
Got 3 of them going now, as you said very sturdy and stinky!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Jelly Pie is one of my top picks of all!
Got 3 of them going now, as you said very sturdy and stinky!
Ya this is my first time running this one, and being I just popped 1 bean to get this one, there's definitely sum real nice phenos..

Love me sum of those older Stardawg crosses..

And last, I no you've got sum real nice looking JP's going too, been watching your posts cause your little further along than me so it's a nice preview for me.. so thanks for your info, a nice job with your grow..

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Thx man I appreciate that, I wish I could get the size out of mine like you do.
Seems I'm stuck on 1.5 oz avg. I might even reach 3/4 lb from the tent this time.
Mine are 8wks tomorrow, they all have quite a showing of cloudy trichs.
Waiting for them to plump up a bit, here's a bud shot from each of them...
20230120_162852-crop.jpg20230120_162858-crop.jpg20230120_162906-crop.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Ya this is my first time running this one, and being I just popped 1 bean to get this one, there's definitely sum real nice phenos..

Love me sum of those older Stardawg crosses..

And last, I no you've got sum real nice looking JP's going too, been watching your posts cause your little further along than me so it's a nice preview for me.. so thanks for your info, a nice job with your grow..
same way here, all stacked in couple months time.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ya that a nice idea.. whatever uve got to make it work for u is all that counts imo.. just used huge zies to hold mine on top..

Definitely was the worst part of setting up tents, was hanging the fan n filters... At times u need at least 3 hands that are triple jointed, stretch Armstrong kinda shit... Lol
You ain’t shitting! I’m short so putting my 6” filter and fan in my 4x4 tent is like doing gymnastics.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Thx man I appreciate that, I wish I could get the size out of mine like you do.
Seems I'm stuck on 1.5 oz avg. I might even reach 3/4 lb from the tent this time.
Mine are 8wks tomorrow, they all have quite a showing of cloudy trichs.
Waiting for them to plump up a bit, here's a bud shot from each of them...
View attachment 124376View attachment 124377View attachment 124378
Thanks for taking the time for pics..

By me zooming in on your pics just now, I've come to think I've got almost similar to your #1 pic.. if u look closely on the #1 pic fan leaf, I can see double serrations on only that one...
I noticed that occuring on the 1 I got here too...

On how much your yielding, that's usually bout what I'm getting too.. 4-5 week veg, finish in 2 gallon, usually depending on strain gets me at least 2 zips per plant..

I smoke it all so quality more important than quantity.. I keep the sugar leaves for the ole lady to toke on... Lol Better yet she's quite happy with em and gets her ripped