Greenpoint Seeds

m4s73r

The Laziest
Same, I never had any herms from Attitude either. Breeders are selling the seed and polluting everyone with herms. They all need to be trashed and go back to older genetics. I've never had any herms from GPS regulars to my knowledge.
This may be where I go to be honest. Im going to talk about it more in my grow journal. Dont feel this is the place for that. They were lovely looking and smelling, and so far the few nugs ive quick dried for a taste were good. So the flavor is there. I can see that neither of these are going to be offered any longer. So I can appreciate that they take down cuts that dont prove out. I cant be too mad as these were free tester seeds. Test failed. lol.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
This may be where I go to be honest. Im going to talk about it more in my grow journal. Dont feel this is the place for that. They were lovely looking and smelling, and so far the few nugs ive quick dried for a taste were good. So the flavor is there. I can see that neither of these are going to be offered any longer. So I can appreciate that they take down cuts that dont prove out. I cant be too mad as these were free tester seeds. Test failed. lol.
I think its good to report whats happening, when it comes from experienced growers...like yourself. I know some of the "elite cuts" are more hermie prone than others. I think those should be avoided. This is where I go to find out what to avoid. Thanks!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yes, I agree, this isn't the "herm" thread.
I got the same LT's testers.
Didn't we all get like 4 packs of our choice that tester run?
Someone will remember.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yes, I agree, this isn't the "herm" thread.
I got the same LT's testers.
Didn't we all get like 4 packs of our choice that tester run?
Someone will remember.
It's the lemon tree. I tested every strain I made last year and the LT was the worse. I'm doing alot more RnD right now to weed out this bullshit. Trust me man I'm doing my best. Using clone only stuff is hard to get around it. I have no clue on the back history behind the cuts or what they came from. We only know how good they are in flower. It seems like some are fine when crossed to other things but herm out when crossed to others. Trust me I would love to start from scratch with some stuff and just keep everything that is solid. Everything that u see from me that's new will be bulletproof.

m4s73r

The Laziest
It's the lemon tree. I tested every strain I made last year and the LT was the worse. I'm doing alot more RnD right now to weed out this bullshit. Trust me man I'm doing my best. Using clone only stuff is hard to get around it. I have no clue on the back history behind the cuts or what they came from. We only know how good they are in flower. It seems like some are fine when crossed to other things but herm out when crossed to others. Trust me I would love to start from scratch with some stuff and just keep everything that is solid. Everything that u see from me that's new will be bulletproof.
So I should go chop the 2 lemon tree punches I'm about to put in flower? Hows the Motorbreath cookie cross? I got 2 of those going as well?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I got MACdawg and Purple Gorilla in the RV cart this evening.
Purple Gorilla is all Heisenbean's clones bred together.
I lost my MAC clone to bugs. Was my own fault, I was unprepared and suffered the consequences.
I'd like to find that one again.
Like I need more weed in my life. lol

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin