Greenpoint Seeds

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thought I’d post this since I mentioned the weird leaves on my runt. Have you guys ever seen leaves grow like this? She’s grown them like this since the start. Thought she’d grow out of it but nope!
View attachment 124258
View attachment 124259
I had plants doing this shit back before hp was was even a thing. The symptoms for HP are different. That is just a mutant plant.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I had plants doing this shit back before hp was was even a thing. The symptoms for HP are different. That is just a mutant plant.
The buds are finally putting on more weight on that runt so it wasn't a total waste for me to keep her going. It will be interesting to see how they are after a cure. They are really solid feeling buds even though they are ugly as hell.

6572450_grow-journal-by-treefarmercharliegreenpointseedsfrozen-custard.jpg

BTW, the stank on these Frozen Custard plants is strong as hell! My carbon filter, which was replaced before this grow, can barely keep up with them and every time I open the tent it stinks out the whole floor.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The buds are finally putting on more weight on that runt so it wasn't a total waste for me to keep her going. It will be interesting to see how they are after a cure. They are really solid feeling buds even though they are ugly as hell.

View attachment 124444

BTW, the stank on these Frozen Custard plants is strong as hell! My carbon filter, which was replaced before this grow, can barely keep up with them and every time I open the tent it stinks out the whole floor.
sounds like a good problem to have!

Day 10 of flower for my attack of the clones run Lemon Frosting L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D1 & everybody is getting their stretch on. The L4 pheno of Lemon Frosting ends up being twice as tall as she is on day 1 of Flower(if you start her at 20" she will be 60 @ harvest) so I topped her a couple days ago. The L3 pheno of Lemon Frosting is much more tent friendly as she just doubles in height.
L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D10 1.jpg
L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D10 2.jpg
L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D10 3.jpg
L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D10 4.jpgL3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D10 1.jpgL3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D10 2.jpgL3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D10 3.jpgL3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D10 4.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 10 of flower for my attack of the clones run Lemon Frosting L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D1 & everybody is getting their stretch on. The L4 pheno of Lemon Frosting ends up being twice as tall as she is on day 1 of Flower(if you start her at 20" she will be 60 @ harvest) so I topped her a couple days ago. The L3 pheno of Lemon Frosting is much more tent friendly as she just doubles in height.

View attachment 124486
Looks awesome as usual Zaphod! Sure has some fat leaves...