Greenpoint Seeds

31 days from getting wet and I think I might have finally pulled a male on one of the Heisen Mystery beans(BL) Slowdrawl gifted to me. It is blowing up already looking like it wants to get something preggrz. The other 2 plants are Budderton's Giraffe puncher(BR) & Heisen's Greezy(FR) and they all will be getting a flower tent soon.
HNB 31 DFW.jpg
Day 16 of flower now for my attack of the clones run Lemon Frosting L3(FL), L4(FR) Dubstep(BL) Oil Slick(BR) . I threw a scrog on them couple of days ago just to shape them and it is looking like I am going to have to employ some kung fu here in a day or 2 as they are in the teeth of stretch.
L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D16 1.jpg
L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D16 2.jpg
L3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D16 3.jpgHNB 31 DFW.jpgL3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D16 1.jpgL3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D16 2.jpgL3(FL), L4(FR) DS(BL) OS(BR) D16 3.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good @Zaphod420

Are you going to chuck any of that Heisen mystery pollen this round?
Danke Fiddler. If that current little BEAST MODE plant turns out to be male and has a better than average stem rub in flower I will let it get a whole tent pregnant. I am starting to realize that Heisen's Stardawg cut crossed with anything in his stable is pretty much worth taking a look at and I would really like to make some seeds with his L4 & L3 phenos of Lemon Frosting.

38 DFW now for my Happy New Beans drop and Heisen Mystery(L) has already outgrown the veg tent. I don't know what it is but I am going to put a check in the box for VIGOROUS. Giraffe Puncher(C) & Greezy(R) are not far behind all of them are going to a flower tent today or tomorrow.
HNB 38 DFW 1.jpg
HNB 38 DFW 2.jpg
HNB 38 DFW 3.jpg
HNB 38 DFW 4.jpg
HNB 38 DFW 1.jpgHNB 38 DFW 2.jpgHNB 38 DFW 3.jpgHNB 38 DFW 4.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
IMG_20230210_150632.jpgIMG_20230210_150609.jpgIMG_20230210_150449.jpgIMG_20230210_150315.jpgIMG_20230210_150527.jpg

Week 7 /day 49 of flower...
Really loving this plant so far.. Smells flowing off her is a chemical grape bubblegum, which smells outstanding to me..
Trichs are huge in shape compared to my last 3 plants I've harvested... Definitely getting her Instagram glitters..

By looks,another couple weeks to go.. can't wait to sample... Won't b sharing this one with friends n family...... All mine... 😂
Thx ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Damn those are some meaty flower clusters. Beautiful plant vato!
Thanks Fiddler!
What's interesting, is that plant has been veggd n flowered under a 15 dollar, 60 watt, 5000k shop light for your garage..

When u getting to growing ganja u hear things like, oh u need to buy the very best lighting, controller gadgets that money can buy, so u can blast them with 5000 ppfd to get high times quality bud......
Think them demands n thoughts are flawed imo....
Quality buds can b produced for next to nothing dollar wise....
Thx bro🤘

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Thanks Fiddler!
What's interesting, is that plant has been veggd n flowered under a 15 dollar, 60 watt, 5000k shop light for your garage..

When u getting to growing ganja u hear things like, oh u need to buy the very best lighting, controller gadgets that money can buy, so u can blast them with 5000 ppfd to get high times quality bud......
Think them demands n thoughts are flawed imo....
Quality buds can b produced for next to nothing dollar wise....
Thx bro🤘
Yep! 90% is genetics.
Lighting has more to do with quantity.
Better light, better quantity with higher CO2 levels.
You can grow weed with $10.00 rolls of Chinese strip lights if that's all you got, especially vegging.

Streetpro09

Tester

Any closer pictures of that Oil Slick? I grew some months back now and was just curious what yours looked like. I'm pretty sure i had 5 that made it and they all looked/smelled different.