Greenpoint Seeds

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Just curious am I the only person on the active forums that actually got the star dawg bx2 from gu? I ran the whole pack and pulled two females. I don't think they're getting enough light in the tent cuz I still have to install another light but they are looking rough and I have the highest of hopes for them they run like a typical ghost one smells more chem D chem 4 dead rotten crude oil mix and other is more of like og. Both have similar structures and they both self topped at 6 in... Flip is just around the corner. Also a purple badlands ive been keeping over 18 mnths now. Str8 berry madness. The structure is tighter than sour bubble from bog

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Just curious am I the only person on the active forums that actually got the star dawg bx2 from gu? I ran the whole pack and pulled two females. I don't think they're getting enough light in the tent cuz I still have to install another light but they are looking rough and I have the highest of hopes for them they run like a typical ghost one smells more chem D chem 4 dead rotten crude oil mix and other is more of like og. Both have similar structures and they both self topped at 6 in... Flip is just around the corner. Also a purple badlands ive been keeping over 18 mnths now. Str8 berry madness. The structure is tighter than sour bubble from bog
The bx2 is some pretty good stuff, sure to please if you find the right pheno. I haven't grown my packs yet, but I've smoked it. It definitly deserves a place with the rest of the Chems.

Mos Cutty has ended his offerings at GreenpointSeeds.com if you got them while they were there you are lucky.

Not everyone thinks the free market should call prices. One thing I've learned, never bet you know more than the market.
lol r u able to elaborate at all G? Completely respect if u decline to and wanna keep shit in house..

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
Well Glad I got the Cherry Bikini and GDP Genius, waiting for Cookies N Chem to return, really good shit there
So here's the deal on the Cookies N Chem. I only have a few packs left and then I'm completely out. The Cookies N Chem mom died after fungus gnat larva ate the roots right off the clone.
I gave a cut to Kind Love and I know a few people in town have it but right now I do not have any plans on retrieving the clone.
Def should do that.

So here's the deal on the Cookies N Chem. I only have a few packs left and then I'm completely out. The Cookies N Chem mom died after fungus gnat larva ate the roots right off the clone.
I gave a cut to Kind Love and I know a few people in town have it but right now I do not have any plans on retrieving the clone.
Def should do that.
RIP CnC.. glad I used my favorite in a chuck. Them gnats aint no joke around seedlings or clones.. looking in dirt/coco and seeing them little motherfuckers wriggling around munching on roots/seedlings has caused nightmares. How did u combat them? I've used the mosquito dunk things with pretty decent success..

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Def should do that.
Damn that sucks

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Def should do that.
That sucks, Yea grabbing that clone is something I would do, everyone likes that Cookies N Chem, everyone that has tried the girl I just finished loves it

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Def should do that.
So happy I have a pack and a half in the seed bank. Get them if you can, we’ll worth the price of admission.2A5F1BB4-273A-4230-8339-D78529B755AF.jpegBC3940EF-2061-444D-9C5D-878D5C85FA3D.jpeg

Last edited: