Greenpoint Seeds

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
I have two genius gdp's going, both Fems outta 2 seeds dropped, one is displaying polyploid characteristics and the other was a mutant that finally grew out of it. Both stayed short, my gps beans are 2x to 3x taller. They both smell great though! Fruity and cool smelling. I'll post some pics, probably Saturday, not sure if I'll be home from work before lights out.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Yo Cookies N Chem is fucking good smoke, my buddy is all fucking couch planted and since start of May long weekend and mad check stops going home in AM and all without booze, Good stuff GU
I have been contemplating getting that, but since i got all males out of my pack of eaglescout , well basically a half pack, the othet half had problems germinating, im scared to get them. But since everyone says its good im gonna try and catch a pack on the next sale they have

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I won some Dubstep on a reverse auction May 8th and put money in the mail on May 9th, sending an email to Gu letting him know payment from Canada was on it's way. Yesterday, I checked the Greenpoint website for my order status and it was cancelled! I did send Gu and email but he hasn't responded. Now what?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I won some Dubstep on a reverse auction May 8th and put money in the mail on May 9th, sending an email to Gu letting him know payment from Canada was on it's way. Yesterday, I checked the Greenpoint website for my order status and it was cancelled! I did send Gu and email but he hasn't responded. Now what?
I am same boat , just wait till He gets cash and changes status

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
A lot of times they say cancelled. I had one say that for 2 weeks and i gor my stuff

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I sent mine regular mail, starting May 1 any bubble mailer or package with tracking has to be electronically filed and costs 27 bucks , fuck that on top of the shitty exchange rate, I sent reg mail so I knew it would be longer than 7 days to get there, He has always filled the orders but I did take a video of me putting cash in envelope and sealing it and dropping in mail box at the PO

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I sent mine regular mail, starting May 1 any bubble mailer or package with tracking has to be electronically filed and costs 27 bucks , fuck that on top of the shitty exchange rate, I sent reg mail so I knew it would be longer than 7 days to get there, He has always filled the orders but I did take a video of me putting cash in envelope and sealing it and dropping in mail box at the PO
I hear ya! Our postal rates suck! I’ll be patient and hopefully it turns out OK.