Greenpoint Seeds

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Hate fucking sausage streaks but it happens to everyone, find that top nice male and collect spunk
I have 2 eaglescout males that are dank as shit, and very vigorous. Im growing them out and a city slicker for the pollen for you and someone else, i have to go back a couple pages and see who else it was. I have to keep them outside away from my house so i cant keep any more males than what i already have

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
2 of my cowboy cookies are in pretty rough shape. It happened literally overnight. They ran outta juice in the soil as i flowered them in 1 gallon pots. I knew they would, i just top dressed too late. I usually don't run small containers but i was pheno hunting lol. So i transplanted them to 3 gal even tho they're 6 weeks into flower. They're gonna be 12 weekers so i say it was worth it. I cut the pots away instead of flipping them so i didn't get dirt in my buds lol. Other than that these cowboy cookies are great plants. I have 3 in flower, all very different but all 3 have that lovely halitosis gmo stank.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I got some Cherry Bikini and that GDP/Genius coming I want to pop one of those , actually , I already have Gen's SBB and like 4 varieties of Heisens going now, run after that I am running those Mimosa testers from Red and the Jelly Pie F2s from Lub
I've really been wanting to run some mimosa. Or just any good orangey strain. I think my next bean order will include an orangey pack lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I got some Cherry Bikini and that GDP/Genius coming I want to pop one of those , actually , I already have Gen's SBB and like 4 varieties of Heisens going now, run after that I am running those Mimosa testers from Red and the Jelly Pie F2s from Lub
Let us know how that genius gdp turns out. I've been weary about all of those mos cutty strains because I've read some bad shit about dude. Idk how true any of it was but i was gonna grab that sfv og cross on gps website till i read that. Maybe it's all bs idk tho.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Well I bet Red would be cool if I sent half the Mimosa F2s and half the Mimosa X LVTK testers to You if You runs them soonish, what u got I might like lol
I'd be down but i wont be able to run them for like 2 months cuz im crammed full lol. If red is cool with it pm me and we'll work something out.
And if You say BBC or deez nuts then u suck lol
I totally would have if got to it in time lol
If they suck then I will say so , happy with the CNC it's alright
Yea its only the strains he has that are bred by mos cutty that I'm unsure of. I just read somewhere that the dude has a lot of fakes but it could have just been someone talking shit.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'd be down but i wont be able to run them for like 2 months cuz im crammed full lol. If red is cool with it pm me and we'll work something out.

I totally would have if got to it in time lol

Yea its only the strains he has that are bred by mos cutty that I'm unsure of. I just read somewhere that the dude has a lot of fakes but it could have just been someone talking shit.
I tell u what u get Me a large pack of
Testers, City Slicker, GDP and Cherry Bikini have my votes...only because they’re packs I have an eye on, but haven’t swooped yet.

I’m hoping for good things from those AK crosses. And I need a good purple in my life.
i got Purple Bliss, really good shit . Illegal Alien X BOGD X Purple Trainwreck

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I have 2 eaglescout males that are dank as shit, and very vigorous. Im growing them out and a city slicker for the pollen for you and someone else, i have to go back a couple pages and see who else it was. I have to keep them outside away from my house so i cant keep any more males than what i already have
Id be interested in some ES pollen. Got some EScouts growing. Split some seeds with ya?