Greenpoint Seeds

D

Deleted member 60

Yup...all the same thing.....(BTI) but you can mix the Microbe-lift up in any concentration you desire so that is a preferred way to go here. Wasn't impressed with the strength of the Gnatrol but have used the dunks successfully in the past and they are usually readily available at the Box stores/etc.. For severe infestations...crumble those bitches up and spread em out on the soil.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Yup...all the same thing.....(BTI) but you can mix the Microbe-lift up in any concentration you desire so that is a preferred way to go here. Wasn't impressed with the strength of the Gnatrol but have used the dunks successfully in the past and they are usually readily available at the Box stores/etc.. For severe infestations...crumble those bitches up and spread em out on the soil.
heard of folks rewetting the dunks also after three days or so, or something like that, not sure what it does, lol, just claimed it helped. But yea, the concentrate is what the old heads swear by.

heard of folks rewetting the dunks also after three days or so, or something like that, not sure what it does, lol, just claimed it helped. But yea, the concentrate is what the old heads swear by.

The trick with the bits/dunks for me was to let them soak for a while. Put maybe a cup or so in a gallon and add about a quarter gal of hot water and shake it up real good.. If you want more/less concentrated just use more or less of the dunk/bits. Leave everything for a few days or week then fill up the rest of the gallon with water and soak the medium. I repeated every 10 days for a month and got things under control. I tried a few different methods with them with varying success before I found what worked best for me.

and I actually learned the trick from a ol'head lol :sneaky:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Just a heads up for the hydroponic growers....
If you run a sterile res like me, in order for the Microbe Lift to work it cant be in a sterile res because it will kill off all of the good bios in the microbe lift. What I do, is since I use H2O2 every 3 days, I'll wait til the 3rd day and skip the H2O2 and add 7 drops of the Microbe Lift per gallon that is in the res. After 3-4 days pass that the gnats have been gone, I'll go back to my normal sterile res routine with the H2O2.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Just a heads up for the hydroponic growers....
If you run a sterile res like me, in order for the Microbe Lift to work it cant be in a sterile res because it will kill off all of the good bios in the microbe lift. What I do, is since I use H2O2 every 3 days, I'll wait til the 3rd day and skip the H2O2 and add 7 drops of the Microbe Lift per gallon that is in the res. After 3-4 days pass that the gnats have been gone, I'll go back to my normal sterile res routine with the H2O2.
Great info !

mr_natural_my_hero.jpg