Greenpoint Seeds

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I have to give that a try...for some reason i figured it would go weird orange...but many people have had ORANGE!!!! and i love a fruity orange weed that is not cleaner...or baby aspirin.
I had some that was straight orange. Had some creamy orange. Another leaned towards the chem side heavy and was actually one of my favorite. Full on scrubbing bubbles.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Cool - I was thinking abouut dropping one or two and see if I get a girl, might drop one of eso's OBSm at the same time. Grapefruit and Lemon Tree going now - I'm gonna get my vitamin (th)C 😁 Yay citrus!!! :ROFLMAO:
I second the OBS I ran it for a minute, clones real easy, had one girl that was "too orange" according to my buds, I loved it, nice even high, helped my mood & neuropathy pain, she can get big, I had her get away from me one run...

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I second the OBS I ran it for a minute, clones real easy, had one girl that was "too orange" according to my buds, I loved it, nice even high, helped my mood & neuropathy pain, she can get big, I had her get away from me one run...
That's my favorite part was the high too. You described it great. It's a weed you can do anything on with a smile on your face

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
My Lemon Tree and Purple Badlands are the only ones in the tent with any stretch at all.
Lets go girls I have plenty of head room.
View attachment 90677
I've had a few greenpoint phenos stay shorter on me but mostly the regs if anything. The way heisen selects at first I felt weird about it and honestly wasnt feeling it. After putting in time and dealing with the plants it makes sense and I can appreciate the work and decision making that went into them These fuckers stack and the ones who dont kiss get round and juicy to make up for it. Really getting a good spread during those 2-3 weeks of stretch is key imo.