Greenpoint Seeds

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
8 Weeks
Pulled a few plants out for some pics.
The Purple Badlands and the Lemon Tree aren't showing much frost at all.
Only ended up with 1 plant of each, so I gots what I got :unsure:.
Weird the PBL is showing way more amber than I want at this point, and looks like she needs a couple weeks.
I don't want a heavy stone, maybe I'll chop her soon.
Hopefully the buzz is there.

Purple BadlandsPBL (1).JPGPBL (2).JPG

Lemon Tree
PBL (1).JPGLemon Tree
Lemon Tree (3).JPG

Hibernate
I need some good knock out weed, so it will be the last to leave.
_DSC0829-crop.JPG_DSC0845-crop.JPG_DSC0849-crop.JPG

Attachments

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
No kidding man, very nice.
I've got a pack of those in the line up.
Looking forward to your smoke report when you get there.
I'll definitely have a smoke report.they set there flower's super fast I'm hoping 10 weeks max from filp. MAKE sure your ready for the stink cause I only have one in this 5x10 and it over powers everything in the tent.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
@Heisenbeans ...what's your opinion on Hibernate shuteye x star dog, Garlix, doc holiday. We met this Random old dude yesterday who had those packs. We didn't realize they were greenpoint until today. Worth the snag?
Hibernate is good, shuteye by itself is really good too. I note that an old timer I like has started making beans and not quite ready yet on couple strains, couple others ready. but I noticed he using the red headed stranger male on some others. I never had much luck with the gps packs of it but I’d say it’s a sativa lovers dream. Pacotheolddog on IG. Crunch status. Gu liked that red headed stranger too for a minute it seems

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The Key Lime Pie x Stardawg cross is what you want, if you can ever find a pack.
One of the best Greenpoint Seed put out in my book.
I got a fantastic Fruit Punch pheno I've been breeding. Was very pungent smoke. Smelled and tasted like sucking on a grapefruit skin.
Plus, spider mites hate it.

Last edited:

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
The Key Lime Pie x Stardawg cross is what you want, if you can ever find a pack.
One of the best Greenpoint Seed put out in my book.
I got a fantastic Fruit Punch pheno I've been breeding. Was very pungent smoke. Smelled and tasted like sucking on a grapefruit skin.
Plus, spider mites hate it.
Werid you say that iv been interested in key lime crosses.That guy Kevin from future cannabis project talks that key lime right up lol.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Here's a bud pic of a KLP cutting I grew out in my GH when I was in Oregon.
Smaller plant only gave out about half pound of bud.
For the life of me I can't find a whole plant picture. I don't remember it having a strong key lime flavor, though kinda limey.
Had a super potent knock down buzz, great evening smoke. Would love to find a pack of Maraschino Lime out there.
KLP.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
In here I have three of the H testers and a GMO Cake. The GMO is back left, the Sundae Batter, AC x Adub for the contest, and Lemon Tree clockwise from there. This LT doesn't have quite the lemon scent the first one did, but the tent is loud so ya really can't tell. Three go dark in a day or three, the GMO has another week or so. Getting some light fade on all three. IMG_4937.JPG