Greenpoint Seeds

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Well I'll be damned if I didn't get fucked on my GPS reg seeds.
10 days since the flip.
Night Rider 0 for 4
Purple Badlands 1 for 5
Hibernate 2 for 5
15 seeds and only 3 fems, I've definitely had better luck in the past.
Oh well, guess the tent won't be so crowded and less to water.
View attachment 90081
I think I'm gonna sex in some solos next time and clone from those to run for keepers. Males will show easy and quick in them I've found even without the flip. Alot less media etc.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Had that happen with a pack of cake and chem. Beautiful plants, what I got up, all males.
Man seen some beautiful plants from those packs too. That's a shame. Hope I have better luck when I get to the regs. Since the male is retired I think it's time to see what else they bring. Few I haven't ran thst I'm excited for are the texas butter, and the barn burner. The new chem may be interesting too.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm anxious to see how the PBL turns out, beautiful structured plant. Still have 6 seeds, would hope for a few females in the other half.
If I like the buzz might run them next time. I've got OBS and Tombstone to go too. .
Guess I'll soak whole packs from here on out.
I'm really liking the look of this Purple Badlands.
4 days older than the comp plants.
20210430_134513-crop.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have some of the old regs I got in the auctions on here or was gifted. I am finally going to get around to running a few. I have Pig Whistle, OBS, and Chinook Haze if anyone has any recommendations.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have some of the old regs I got in the auctions on here or was gifted. I am finally going to get around to running a few. I have Pig Whistle, OBS, and Chinook Haze if anyone has any recommendations.
Run the OBS you’ll be happy you did, lots of folk didn’t care for pig whistle even gu himself said it wasn’t that great at one time, but with that said @gwheels found a nice one if I remember right

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Run the OBS you’ll be happy you did, lots of folk didn’t care for pig whistle even gu himself said it wasn’t that great at one time, but with that said @gwheels found a nice one if I remember right
Cool - I was thinking abouut dropping one or two and see if I get a girl, might drop one of eso's OBSm at the same time. Grapefruit and Lemon Tree going now - I'm gonna get my vitamin (th)C 😁 Yay citrus!!! :ROFLMAO:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I have all of those as well, damn it I need more tents.

I plan on running the OBS next time for sure, sounds like something I'd like.
Been thinking Tombstone as well.
I'll get the Pig Whistle in the mix before to long.

Pig Whistle was intense. I found it to be angry weed and i had to add it to edibles.

Dont chop at day 70 it needs about 80...but what a high.
I love intense weed, not sure about the angry part though.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I have all of those as well, damn it I need more tents.

I plan on running the OBS next time for sure, sounds like something I'd like.
Been thinking Tombstone as well.
I'll get the Pig Whistle in the mix before to long.

I love intense weed, not sure about the angry part though.
Not sure what he even means about angry weed? Yo G can you explain lol. I’ve never ever sparked up and been more angry than before hand lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Angry weed is weed that keeps you anxious to the point of being snappy or mad. It's the haze in the pig whistle magnified by the stardog. If it's all in the head and gets ya mind racing anxiously, and you a chronic indica or dom hybrid guy, it's a no fun buzz.
it would have mellowed out a bunch if i had of taken it longer in flower.

I did not realize the benifet of a 12 week or longer flower on sativa at that point...i sure do now. Now I get how Willie could be so chill smoking that red haired stranger....it was 12 week buds !

:D

Age it and you will be happy...the yie;d was GREAT...the effect was just agitating and needed more chill time.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Yes, if it's edgy it needs to go longer. Till you see peeling paint. :) The first chinook I'm running is 2 days short of 9 weeks now......pruned t 4 leads and put it early, I have a 26" plant with nuggs allover the 4 leads with no branches. Looks and smells good. I put the second one in a bit larger, but it's flowering and I don't see any stretch problems. Number 2 has a ways to go.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
it would have mellowed out a bunch if i had of taken it longer in flower.

I did not realize the benifet of a 12 week or longer flower on sativa at that point...i sure do now. Now I get how Willie could be so chill smoking that red haired stranger....it was 12 week buds !

:D

Age it and you will be happy...the yie;d was GREAT...the effect was just agitating and needed more chill time.
Try munching a few black peppercorns may help calm down the high. Something I found out when looking into the terps my gmo cake was producing.