Greenpoint Seeds

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I ran her once. Her kush lineage makes her a stretcher. I know @Big Terps ran it
Yes sir. Everything u said was on point. The Topanga S1's i had stretched like crazy.

Glad i flippd her once the nodes startd to become offset at around 14-15 inches tall.
She finished around 46-48 in tall.
She stank of raw oniony, body oder type terps.
Also she didnt like higher doses of nutes. Compared to the Gucciberry, and StardawgxCorey's regs i ran with her..
Very finicky.
Overall it was decent smoke, but not my favorite.. My problem was i only popd 1 bean out of pac and i got that one mediocre out of group. I got rest of pac to go threw , think theres def potential there in the genetics, just i picked wrong bean out of pac.. Lol

Same thing happened with the Gucciberry. I popd 1 bean from pac and wound up getting the same mediocre plant from pac. Lol.

Just how it goes when space is at a minimum. Here was my Topanga S1
20200712_054551.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I believe @Old ST1R grew the Topanga S1 also. Maybe he got sum info on it too?
I believe I ended up supercropping it because it got too tall. It’s just finishing curing and I’ve only smoked it once. It’s decent, but not knock your dick off strong. It kinda smells like pea pods or something in the jar. LOL. But, I’m kinda nose blind to the smell of weed in jars. I’ll go smell it again to see if anything changed.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Hey @Gu~~~ can you change the color of the banner on them animal cookies crosses? Leave the purple punch crosses purple but a diff color for the animal cookie crosses will make them pop out more.
It's how the fems and regs were codes so now with no regs they might get fancy.