Greenpoint Seeds

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm smokin some Shuteye F2 right now and I've decided it's the best bubba cross I've had, I like it better than bubba itself. Those hibernate packs have fire in them if you have em.

I don't hear of many growing these out, but those that do say the same thing.
I'm anxious to see what I get, got another half pack left.
If it works right I'll run 2 of em for sure. Be nice to put up 2 or 3 oz of it.

Lurrabq

I don't hear of many growing these out, but those that do say the same thing.
I'm anxious to see what I get, got another half pack left.
If it works right I'll run 2 of em for sure. Be nice to put up 2 or 3 oz of it.
I have one Hibernate girl about 12 days into flower. Biggest one I have pulled off this pack.

Used the biggest male to do a select branch pollination to one of the Dank Sinatra F4 girls I have running.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I had a couple green ones floating around! Ive been on this bandwagon a few years now!
I'm gonna kind of miss making the seeds in a way. I'm looking forward to creating all new shit coming out, but a big part of me enjoys the competitiveness and work load of making those seeds, seeing all those dank ass plants and knowing I had my fingers on those seeds at some point. I put the pollen to those babies and brought them into the world. That I'm gonna miss.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well here we are 8 days later and they are F'n blowin up. Exactly 1 month since sprout. Gottem under 360w of QBs now and they are loving it. Had to go in and prune out a shit ton of fans, was getting so choked up not getting enough air flow. Didn't want to do that until I could do some culling. Trying not to stall them at all. Got great side branching on almost all of them though, very pleased so far.
When I up pot to true 4 gal pots It's going to be on.
Excited for the stretch, I'd really like to fill this tent up.
Got 18 plants stuffed in there waiting for my regs to sex only been 3 days since the flip.
If I could ever be happy with just a couple strains I'd put 2 plants in there in 15 or 20 gal bags.20210423_132818.jpg20210423_132910-crop.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Well here we are 8 days later and they are F'n blowin up. Exactly 1 month since sprout. Gottem under 360w of QBs now and they are loving it. Had to go in and prune out a shit ton of fans, was getting so choked up not getting enough air flow. Didn't want to do that until I could do some culling. Trying not to stall them at all. Got great side branching on almost all of them though, very pleased so far.
When I up pot to true 4 gal pots It's going to be on.
Excited for the stretch, I'd really like to fill this tent up.
Got 18 plants stuffed in there waiting for my regs to sex only been 3 days since the flip.
If I could ever be happy with just a couple strains I'd put 2 plants in there in 15 or 20 gal bags.View attachment 89442View attachment 89443
Looking great you have them dialed in...👍

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Finally started the culling this morning, the little peckerwoods started showing their business.
Got it knocked down to 10, gonna wait a couple days and figure out what 2 still have to go.
They all are in dire need of transplanting.20210427_080235.jpg

Took this shot right at lights out tonite.
20210427_185645.jpg

I'll give em a couple days after up potting and thin them out a bit.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Peppery dreadlocks is pretty specific lol. I have no idea what dreads smell like.
Lol honestly alot of people never smelt what I did. Old school dreads always smelt like pepper to me. If they were maintained and not smelling like the original gmo that is lol. Nowadays dreads are more mainstream and hip and there are lots of products that keep them clean and smelling nice. Idk I have I thing for chicks with dreads.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Lol honestly alot of people never smelt what I did. Old school dreads always smelt like pepper to me. If they were maintained and not smelling like the original gmo that is lol. Nowadays dreads are more mainstream and hip and there are lots of products that keep them clean and smelling nice. Idk I have I thing for chicks with dreads.
I was always the opposite with girls. If they had dreads that's a hard pass. When I think dreads I think patchouli oil smells. That or stinky non washed hair smell but I never got too close.

My really good buddy chased the hippie dread girls and I'd bust his balls about the patchouli lol.

Takes all kinds brother

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I was always the opposite with girls. If they had dreads that's a hard pass. When I think dreads I think patchouli oil smells. That or stinky non washed hair smell but I never got too close.

My really good buddy chased the hippie dread girls and I'd bust his balls about the patchouli lol.

Takes all kinds brother
Yea there is a difference in the women we are thinking of I imagine lol. Not into dirty people. At least when it comes to hygiene lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yea there is a difference in the women we are thinking of I imagine lol. Not into dirty people. At least when it comes to hygiene lol.
The dudes with dreads were the stinky ones. The girls my buddy dated were clean for sure but still hit that patchouli oil hard.

For me it was just the look of dreads I wasn't feeling. Big curly hair or silky flowing hair were my types.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
The dudes with dreads were the stinky ones. The girls my buddy dated were clean for sure but still hit that patchouli oil hard.

For me it was just the look of dreads I wasn't feeling. Big curly hair or silky flowing hair were my types.
Hell you can be bald and if you got it you got it. The fro when done right is a weak point for me too. A big poofy head of hair I'm sold lol. We gonna have to start a hairstyle erotica thread to keep this up. Sorry H. I'll throw up a photo of the fruit punch. Big hairy girl great structure. The next 4 weeks will tell the tale for sure though.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210430-135502_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210430-135901_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210430-134735_Gallery.jpg
Fruit punch 2 up top. Really starting to beef up and still has lots o time to go. Has a nice light floral citrus scent right now. Bottom is the whole H gang together. Gmo cake up front(black pepper, cream on the nose) Ecstardawg back left (smells like a bucket of chems) 5x5 for scale.

Had to army crawl up and under them to tie them to the walls to get some spread. Been musical tents with this comp but everyone is home and happy for the most part. My auto went back to 24/7 cause I couldn't alot space for a timer lol. Shes pissed to say the least but I'll get her back to where it needs to b.

Last edited: