Greenpoint Seeds

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Stardawg F2....i have that pack open and ready.

Has anyone ever run the Granddaddy Genius F2 ?

Both of those packs are burning holes in the plastic....driving me nuts. I will make room. I love some grapes I have 4 different ones running now :D

View attachment 86638
I got some Nea chem still waiting to b popped. Never saw much of the mos stuff being ran. Shoulda got that cake and chem seen some beuts come outa it but I was so caked up already I always went other directions.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Stardawg F2....i have that pack open and ready.

Has anyone ever run the Granddaddy Genius F2 ?

Both of those packs are burning holes in the plastic....driving me nuts. I will make room. I love some grapes I have 4 different ones running now :D

View attachment 86638
I don't remember this drop! Cross sounds like something I shouldn't have missed! I swore off even looking for awhile, I was becoming a seed horder, I didn't feel right if I didn't buy a pack every few weeks lol

Lurrabq

I have four, two week old Sky Warden's. It's real early, but they act like they may be a bit leggy like the Chinooks.

I don't recall seeing any grows of this one on this forum. It sounds like something good. Hope the Tahoe/alien #5 shines through on a couple. Haven't run the Tahoe OG in anything yet.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have four, two week old Sky Warden's. It's real early, but they act like they may be a bit leggy like the Chinooks.

I don't recall seeing any grows of this one on this forum. It sounds like something good. Hope the Tahoe/alien #5 shines through on a couple. Haven't run the Tahoe OG in anything yet.
I'll have to look but I had photos of my chinook grows they got away one time and were into my lights 😬..

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

I've grown some sky wardens.......a real treat. Those skinny leggy ones are probably Tahoe Alien leaners. That's a good thing ;) You don't get much off them, but what's there is prime......one of my favorite go to weeds, when I have it

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 12 since sprout for the GPS plants.
Got my Night Rider, Purple Badlands, Hibernate and 1 Lemon Tree transplanted into cut down 2 gal bags last night.
This is a first light shot, I might have been a little rough on a few of them..20210404_052800.jpg
Out of the 4 NR plants ones a freak, hope it's not my only female. Normally this would be hitting the compost pile.
Self topping mutant...20210404_052647-crop.jpg20210404_052707-crop.jpg
Gonna let em go another couple weeks before the flip. Hope I get a good fem rate to choose from.
Then 8 plants total in 5 gal pots for a tight squeeze in the 2x4.

Lurrabq

Day 12 since sprout for the GPS plants.
Got my Night Rider, Purple Badlands, Hibernate and 1 Lemon Tree transplanted into cut down 2 gal bags last night.
This is a first light shot, I might have been a little rough on a few of them..View attachment 87728
Out of the 4 NR plants ones a freak, hope it's not my only female. Normally this would be hitting the compost pile.
Self topping mutant...View attachment 87730View attachment 87731
Gonna let em go another couple weeks before the flip. Hope I get a good fem rate to choose from.
Then 8 plants total in 5 gal pots for a tight squeeze in the 2x4.
I had a couple of Hibernate seeds that did that. One really small girl that was fantastic smoke for late evening. Those Nightriders will dominate a canopy if you're not careful about that stretch.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a couple of Hibernate seeds that did that. One really small girl that was fantastic smoke for late evening. Those Nightriders will dominate a canopy if you're not careful about that stretch.
That's good to hear, I'm hoping to get 2 fems from the Hibernate. I need some strong meds for the evening.
Yeah I've experienced the Night Rider in my old GH 3 years ago, she was a gangly long stemmed bitch.
Had to trim up the whole bottom of the plant just to get in the door.
Screenshot_2021-04-06 Oregon Outdoors-crop.png

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
That's good to hear, I'm hoping to get 2 fems from the Hibernate. I need some strong meds for the evening.
Yeah I've experienced the Night Rider in my old GH 3 years ago, she was a gangly long stemmed bitch.
Had to trim up the whole bottom of the plant just to get in the door.
View attachment 87868
I'm smokin some Shuteye F2 right now and I've decided it's the best bubba cross I've had, I like it better than bubba itself. Those hibernate packs have fire in them if you have em.