Greenpoint Seeds

Announcement:
After seven years, the Stardawg male is being retired. The powerful chem line created by JJ of Topdawg Seeds served Greenpoint Seeds well. It's being retired because we’re moving to 100% feminized seeds. Feminized photoperiod and feminized auto flowering seeds will be the only types of seeds offered by Greenpoint starting in 2022. If you see regular photoperiod seeds on the menu now, there are no plans for recreating them after they sell out.
Hey @Gu~~~ just curious as to why you're dropping the regular line? Seen lots of amazing plants coming out of the Stardawg line. Gonna be sad to see it go.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The good news is...I dont think I can run out of Greenpoint Regs :D

The best flavor profiles of all the Greenpoint gear iv run were that Stardawg F2 and Bison Breath with Cookies and Chem bringing up the rear.
Cherry Bikini, Genius Granddaddy, Bounty Hunter and Iron Horse are what i want to try next with the 3 JJ mentions too. I am stocked up, maybe for life in the reg line. Stardawg is dominate BUT...its a great weed taste and aroma that brought power and mass to lots of cultivars that often come up wanting.

I like regs.

It is nice to see some autos joining the ranks too. That is very cool news. I started putting 1 or 2 in my veg room and they are fun to watch grow...and the buds are tasty and the cbd added just makes the doobage more relaxing.

I have a day whatever double grape from Mephisto starting to colour pistols...it smells like the grape candy pheno grape stomper i have in bloom...just a little different (and different than that grape punch in bloom).

What would be AWESOME is an auto that is.....CHERRY !