GLO

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
We'll see. All I have is an email, still waiting for the seeds. If he sends my shit, then we're good. Life got in his way, and that's understandable, as long as he makes it good in the end.

If I'm being honest, I'm relieved. Not because of the money, but because there's still things I want to order lol.
I got my email also, I'll drop the dispute if he sends em. Got 50 days. See if any freebies involved. Figure I be blacklisted anyhow from this point on, but from his IG posts, he got a big shipment in. So he may be kosher to deal with if not me, lol. I got a pack of his freebies up, thought they was regs, they females and I damn near got the whole pack up and goin, messed my space and counts up, I still just crammed all in tent. Lol

Mr. Krinkle

ya know he does pre-sales too and doesn't let you know that he doesn't actually have the seeds in his possession yet, right?

if you're willing to deal with a long wait period, everything should still go through as planned - just remember how it goes....he's not JBC and he's not GLG, nor is he neptune - he's more like ordering from Attitude and hoping things make it through customs - about 3 weeks or so

Streetpro09

Tester
ya know he does pre-sales too and doesn't let you know that he doesn't actually have the seeds in his possession yet, right?

if you're willing to deal with a long wait period, everything should still go through as planned - just remember how it goes....he's not JBC and he's not GLG, nor is he neptune - he's more like ordering from Attitude and hoping things make it through customs - about 3 weeks or so
Doesn't sound like anyone I wanna do business with. Thanks for the heads up.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I am glad it seems to be working itself out, I have had it go the other way myself. He seems to be keeping comments turned off on Insty deosn't want to deal with it. I got lucky and got my last bunch the week before the shit hit.

Trippyzebra

Yes you would be pleased with kiwi candy, I have grown once and have growing again.
I've heard good things, she looks very nice. Could you tell me how much sativa traits yours had? Maitai is like 70% sativa and I'm really only interested in relatively balanced hybrids and indicas. I'm sure it's excellent just my preference atm.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I've heard good things, she looks very nice. Could you tell me how much sativa traits yours had? Maitai is like 70% sativa and I'm really only interested in relatively balanced hybrids and indicas. I'm sure it's excellent just my preference atm.
I would call it well balanced, mine did not lean sativa. Medium plant not too stretchy just a good plant that finished between 8 and 9 weeks.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
So.......did any of ya ever get your seeds?
Says on the way. Tried to cancel charge back they said too late but he can resubmit. He posting his email basically on IG, that's bound to go south at some point, imo. Mentioned he sent out couple hunnert pkgs last Thurs and Fri, lol, someone is making some money. On the other hand, hate to burn the bridge, but I really do have all the beans I need. Checked prices elsewhere and he still Killin it.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Are those breeder packs? They don't look like my other Clearwater packs. Just not sure is all. Ffs, 50 percent off shipping is like 5 bucks, am I reading that right? He did post those are going up in price and also sin city, but after reading bout karma vs Matt riot on IG, not interested in sin city

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a member send me a pack of pint sized and it came looking the same in the same type package and I am about 5 weeks into bud and it is definitely a clearwater selection and quite a nice plant.

I am super glad it is working out for you all that had to wait. I had to place a founding fathers order and he was Real quick with the invoice lets hope the shipping is just as quick.

D

Deleted member 60

Those look like 4 of the last packs I received. The other one was a black pack with the Clearwater logo on it like the white packs. My guess is that with the freebie thing going on...he passed on printing the packs formally.

It's always been a seedy business. He's a peach compare to the Gypper and some of the other EuroClowns. Talk about money taking a walk.....

hopefully everyone will be whole soon.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
They look just like his packs of his gear, too.lol. but I believe it. I got his ice cream toppings freebies and he didn't label male or fem, lol, just sticker and I guessed regs and was wrong on the grape pie/animal cooks gelato cross, and got 7 of em up, so now tent packed.lol. the apple fritters are pkg same way, according to pics. Looks like sale till mid tonite, for csi it's the gsc and triangle crosses deal again