GLO

nkkhills

Careful dealing with GLO. Ordered some 10 packs of Clearwater Genetics, received email with invoice indicating I have 3 hours to complete payment which I obliged. Contact them 3 days later for tracking info and was told they are moving to the east coast and my order will go out a week later.
Now its almost 3 weeks and 5 emails later and nothing in the mailbox nor replies from emails. Reason I ordered from this guy is he only 45 minutes away. Super shady...

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Careful dealing with GLO. Ordered some 10 packs of Clearwater Genetics, received email with invoice indicating I have 3 hours to complete payment which I obliged. Contact them 3 days later for tracking info and was told they are moving to the east coast and my order will go out a week later.
Now its almost 3 weeks and 5 emails later and nothing in the mailbox nor replies from emails. Reason I ordered from this guy is he only 45 minutes away. Super shady...
no excuse for the no contact it is too easy to email a person but read this on IG a bit ago.

Sounds like a truck he rented with half his stock on it broke down out west so he only has 1/2 stock where he is at. Says he has to go get it. Who knows but thought I would post. Below is what else he posted.

Can’t even put into words how pissed off I am right now. No, this wasn’t an outside company I hired, someone I have known for a long time. Everyone who has been affected by this will receive extra extra extra freebies, discount codes, discounted/free shipping and more. I truly am sorry and will make things up to everyone the best I can. Half of my gear was already delivered and the other half is on this truck. Hundreds of orders have gone out since I’ve been here and a bunch of others are held up until I get the new truck here, pretty shi*ty situation for us all. I hope you all are doing well and wish me luck! Thank

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Well, part of my order from the Columbus Day sale arrived today. But I’m still missing a pack of Clearwater Apple Fritter x Runtz...

I am happy about this freebie pack he threw in!
View attachment 76251
Nice to get free beans, but you get that those are basically floor-sweepings right? Beans that fell off the plant before harvest or whatever and couldn't be positively identified as a particular strain. Nothing wrong with it, they'll make weed. Just not a very 'hip' freebie.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Nice to get free beans, but you get that those are basically floor-sweepings right? Beans that fell off the plant before harvest or whatever and couldn't be positively identified as a particular strain. Nothing wrong with it, they'll make weed. Just not a very 'hip' freebie.
Yep, I get that they’re Old Family Purple floor beans. Considering I’ve got like 3 freebie packs of his PCK bunk crosses, I’m pretty happy with these. They will make a nice stocking stuffer for someone.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Floor beans from heisen is pretty good. And stoned ninja, trust me packs, lol. I got the 91 fallen soldiers for freebie, but half his stock is on a broke down rig, somewhere from the old place to the new place. Posted on IG. Let's face it, the worst floor beans for free from wtr/inspecta/caleb would be better than the best halfsack, county line, etc could make, please. Do your research

Mr. Krinkle

no excuse for the no contact it is too easy to email a person but read this on IG a bit ago.

Sounds like a truck he rented with half his stock on it broke down out west so he only has 1/2 stock where he is at. Says he has to go get it. Who knows but thought I would post. Below is what else he posted.

Can’t even put into words how pissed off I am right now. No, this wasn’t an outside company I hired, someone I have known for a long time. Everyone who has been affected by this will receive extra extra extra freebies, discount codes, discounted/free shipping and more. I truly am sorry and will make things up to everyone the best I can. Half of my gear was already delivered and the other half is on this truck. Hundreds of orders have gone out since I’ve been here and a bunch of others are held up until I get the new truck here, pretty shi*ty situation for us all. I hope you all are doing well and wish me luck! Thank

that guys all drama 😆

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
He won't send me an invoice and it's been weeks for me 🙁
That’s a good thing IMO. At least he’s not trying to collect on something he can’t send you. I’m out $75 as it stands right now. If it’s an honest fuck up and he makes it right, I’ll order from him again. If not, then it was fun while it lasted.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
A part of the industry that hasn’t caught up with the whole legalisation of cannabis
(for the lucky countries anyway) . The regulation of seedbanks . No quality control , no guarantees . Pay the man and see what evolves 🤦‍♂️. Let the games begin

Trippyzebra

I'm moving in the next couple of months so I can't wait, especially if he sometimes takes weeks to even send them. I'm just worried because he added the seeds back 'in stock' after I bought them all. I reordered them thinking he just ignored my order because so many people say he does that but I can't wait weeks. Hopefully I can change my address to where I'm moving to on a reorder before someone else gets them. I just want these seeds because they're the last available online from clearwater. Wish me luck I've been wanting these seeds for months. Hope everything works out with your order.

Last edited:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I'm moving in the next couple of months so I can't wait, especially if he sometimes takes weeks to even send them. I'm just worried because he added the seeds back 'in stock' after I bought them all. I reordered them thinking he just ignored my order because so many people say he does that but I can't wait weeks. Hopefully I can change my address to where I'm moving to on a reorder before someone else gets them. I just want these seeds because they're the last available online from clearwater. Wish me luck I've been wanting these seeds for months. Hope everything works out with your order.
FWIW, I’ve ordered A LOT from GLO and I’ve always got my order. I do not think he’s a scammer. He’s been expanding his selection of breeders and to do that he has to build a halfway decent relationship with them. Wouldn’t make much sense for the dude to screw a large number of people over after putting the work in.

He buys in bulk, then undercuts the rest of the banks. As far as the restocking like that, yeah that’s his gimmick. He posts only 1 or 2 packs in stock to get you to buy it. Then he restocks that shit lmao. He’s usually got way more than what’s posted on the site.

Hellmudd bones

Does anyone have updates on this dude? Wanted to order but looking at his IG things looking mighty suspicious. If I do order it will probably be when he's gotten his stuff together.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
He won't respond to me on a 70 order, but fullfilled a larger later order, then ghosted. Then he posted the two weekend sales on ig, so it looked like biz as usual. I'm giving him 30 days from payment to at least respond, then paypal dispute. Way it goes. I'm hoping just to get it in the mail, meh, either way. Then I'm done. I got all the really cheap good csi, Rado, and Clearwater I need, even something called csnus majors from compound. Good while it lasted for me anyhow, I may just eat the smaller order, ain't decided yet

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
He won't respond to me on a 70 order, but fullfilled a larger later order, then ghosted. Then he posted the two weekend sales on ig, so it looked like biz as usual. I'm giving him 30 days from payment to at least respond, then paypal dispute. Way it goes. I'm hoping just to get it in the mail, meh, either way. Then I'm done. I got all the really cheap good csi, Rado, and Clearwater I need, even something called csnus majors from compound. Good while it lasted for me anyhow, I may just eat the smaller order, ain't decided yet
Clearwater packs were one of the ones that got lost...now he's posting on IG new Apple Fritter crosses for sale? wth? How about let's square away the folks that got boned on their Clearwater orders first.

I'm in the same boat as you. $75 pack of Apple Tartz is MIA. I might have to fire up a PayPal dispute too.