GLO

D

Deleted member 60

Never heard much of anything good about this bank.....early on it seems there was a lot of >seedy< shit going on. Pretyy sure this is where "Honest" first got his start and had so many problems...but that's water under the bridge here. I >>personally<< never used this bank in the past......but a few folks I know have recently had decent luck.....and they have a serious sale going on.....so I took the chance and dropped some coin on (MORE SEDDS I DON'T NEED...LOL) em to see where things would go. Tracking info sent...package enroute the same day I ordered...so we'll see if they finally see the extreme value and profits that can be made by running a clean bank with a good rep.

Of course...I jumped and then they set up their current sale....so I didn't get there crazy low prices...but still a decent deal, for sure...... if things play out. Will report back when the package arrives......

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Never heard much of anything good about this bank.....early on it seems there was a lot of >seedy< shit going on. Pretyy sure this is where "Honest" first got his start and had so many problems...but that's water under the bridge here. I >>personally<< never used this bank in the past......but a few folks I know have recently had decent luck.....and they have a serious sale going on.....so I took the chance and dropped some coin on (MORE SEDDS I DON'T NEED...LOL) em to see where things would go. Tracking info sent...package enroute the same day I ordered...so we'll see if they finally see the extreme value and profits that can be made by running a clean bank with a good rep.

Of course...I jumped and then they set up their current sale....so I didn't get there crazy low prices...but still a decent deal, for sure...... if things play out. Will report back when the package arrives......
I have also heard the stories but they do have some good sales, about every weekend and I am sure black friday. I have now made 2 or 3 orders always get an invoice quick and shipping quick, seeds with in a week all sealed breeder packs so I can't complain. I got some clearwater and a few others at about 50% of what others want. Get on their mailing for list for sales

D

Deleted member 60

I had to snag a MaiTai cross as well. Been watching those for a long bit now but $150 was a hard # to deal with so when I saw em cheaper...BAM. Between this bank and rado I fucked my "no more seeds" pledge and fell directly under the wagon... only to be ran over a good few times... and I missed the sale by mere days and still felt I got a decent deal. Even cheaper today...until midnight I believe.

I guess I'll see tomorrow when the mail arrives how badly i was taken to the cleaners.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Relax. I've used them for over 2 years and never had a problem. Got orange tree bx and a couple of Bodhi, a year later a pack of Honest beans, and recently a couple buys on cheap 'rado bundles. Cash wrapped in paper in envelope has never failed.

I have no evidence, but I suspect there has been a change of either ownership or management. There's certainly been a change in sales strategy.

D

Deleted member 60

Thanks for the input. No worries here. Rule #1 for me buying seeds has always been "don't risk what you can't afford to lose". Lost a few times.....but overall....most folks are on the up and up and want your return business.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Touchdown. Fast shipping.....sealed packs....rado freebies w/ the rado pack.
Love getting freebies from the breeder I’m purchasing. I won’t say I dislike getting free seeds from random breeders, because free seeds are free seeds, but I’m picky about what I’ll grow due to plant limits, so I usually end up selling or giving away the random ones.

D

Deleted member 60

Freebies are great but again....I'm not that into the regs so when I order fems and get reg freebies I kinda wince and they have a hard time gettin' popped around here.

D

Deleted member 60

The never-ending "Sale" continues....LOL. $20-30 'rado packs? Just too cheap to pass up. Will make great gifts.

No endorsement. Play at your own risk. Not gonna spam Heisen's site but if you want a forward of the email I can do that for ya.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The never-ending "Sale" continues....LOL. $20-30 'rado packs? Just too cheap to pass up. Will make great gifts.

No endorsement. Play at your own risk. Not gonna spam Heisen's site but if you want a forward of the email I can do that for ya.
What is their website address? I can’t find it for the life of google.

D

Deleted member 60

And FYI @Old ST1R ....if you haven't been told/figured it out yet...the prices on the site aren't the SALE prices. The email they send out (every few days...LOL) lists what is what/what prices are being offered/etc.

I see a few prices did go up but this is still the cheapest you'll find any of these seeds. Again...play at your own risk...as always...but to me..it's worth taking the chance.

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah...not sure how they are cutting prices so very low when others aren't....but I gotta say it's far more in the zone as far as to where seeds SHOULD BE in price. Heehee....I sure didn't need more seeds but I went ahead and played along....a few times...LOL. Did one last order (famous last words) a few days ago.....

but if he drops prices again I'll be in the mix. Can't believe some of these selections like the GMO and Chem D Birthday Cake crosses are still there....especially for those prices.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
I just got my Black Friday order in, paid $113 for 17 feminized seeds. Nspecta says he sells them to GLO wholesale and he lets them choose what to list them for.

A0CE530C-89C5-48D9-80B2-F76800A83E5D.jpeg

Yeah...not sure how they are cutting prices so very low when others aren't....but I gotta say it's far more in the zone as far as to where seeds SHOULD BE in price. Heehee....I sure didn't need more seeds but I went ahead and played along....a few times...LOL. Did one last order (famous last words) a few days ago.....

but if he drops prices again I'll be in the mix. Can't believe some of these selections like the GMO and Chem D Birthday Cake crosses are still there....especially for those prices.
this will be an unpopular opinion, but I’ve always been of the opinion that seeds are sold way too cheap for what they are.

most of the time, at least from good breeders, years of work goes into a pack of seeds, and then once it is in the growers hand, they basically have A little plant factory, that can make hundreds if not thousands of the same plant. don’t get me wrong, i would leave to see seeds get cheaper and stay cheaper, it’s just always surprised me to high quality genetics sell for $100 or less a pack