GLO

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
If you want something from him, you better gas it. He stated he ain't getting nothing new, he don't think.

D

Deleted member 60

If you want something from him, you better gas it. He stated he ain't getting nothing new, he don't think.
I think he gets burned out and says this shit about once/twice a year. Remember how 'the employess" were gonna buy the company just after COVID hit? Uh....huh. Yup. Either way.....is it me or did he go in and raise all prices to then giver a 25% discount? I don't need seeds but I look....and I saw somre 'rado gear for $60 a pack before the "sale". After the sale was announced...those packs were listed for $80. (25% higher, coincidentally)

And forfuckinever...those packs were,,,what,,,$25-30?? I get it when things get more scarce...prices might go up.....but just price em for what ya need out of em. Marking shit up to give a "discount" always pisses me off...even though I fully realize there are markups in place across the board all the time. Nobody plays for free....but the games aren't really necessary, IMO. Just state the price. I'll buy it .......or not.

D

Deleted member 60

Seems kinda dumb when those packs are there cus nobody bought them at 5 for $100/etc. There's one I'd like to grab (again) that I only have a few seeds of....but there's always clones too....LOL. Either way...I've (we've) gotten some great deals from him in the past.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
He's working IG, lol, already figured out how it works, when they boot ya, etc. He selling his stuff also, and I'm finishing up a pack o his freebies, they wasn't marked, thought regs, fems, got bout 8 of em up, didn't have room, but what you gonna do. Yes, I got all the chemd, triangle crosses a guy could want, some Clearwater, some really good packs cheap, topped off the collection. Gonna make my own, or try to, from now on. Got a 3rd tent strictly for chucking, nothing fancy, functional. He never has responded to the charge back, one way or other. I'd pay. But not gonna order again

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
He's working IG, lol, already figured out how it works, when they boot ya, etc. He selling his stuff also, and I'm finishing up a pack o his freebies, they wasn't marked, thought regs, fems, got bout 8 of em up, didn't have room, but what you gonna do. Yes, I got all the chemd, triangle crosses a guy could want, some Clearwater, some really good packs cheap, topped off the collection. Gonna make my own, or try to, from now on. Got a 3rd tent strictly for chucking, nothing fancy, functional. He never has responded to the charge back, one way or other. I'd pay. But not gonna order again
I feel the same, and would love to chuck a few things together. Lord knows I have the seeds to do it. Other than a pack here or there of whatever catches my eye, I'm done buying up seeds like this. I'm looking to add a few packs of old school genetics to round out the collection and then I am done. I mean it, done!

StonedAgeGrower

Glad to see people are getting their orders in a timely manner from him again. I hadn't placed an order since before he moved, but I couldn't pass up the new Chem D/PI/Lemon Party crosses he put up a few days ago. Ended up grabbing
Mendo Purps x Purple Indica
GG4 x ChemD
Irene x ChemD
Headband x ChemD

Wife's gonna kill me when she sees I got more beans. I promised her I wouldn't grab more till the New Year. So close... 🤣

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister

StonedAgeGrower

My order landed safely yesterday. Took a bit longer than normal since the CSI stuff I ordered was still stuck at the Post Office. He kept me updated tho, which I appreciated. Have 2 more orders on the way w some Archive and TopDawg stuff and a pack of that Molly Rose from Stray👍. So much for "no more seeds until the New Year" 🤣

Also anyone have any info on the "Backwoods"? Haven't heard of it before and the Backwoods Bubba is a freebie I've never seen.

Attachments

Last edited:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
My order landed safely yesterday. Took a bit longer than normal since the CSI stuff I ordered was still stuck at the Post Office. He kept me updated tho, which I appreciated. Have 2 more orders on the way w some Archive and TopDawg stuff and a pack of that Molly Rose from Stray👍. So much for "no more seeds until the New Year" 🤣

Also anyone have any info on the "Backwoods"? Haven't heard of it before and the Backwoods Bubba is a freebie I've never seen.
Back on the farm nspecta said he didn’t even know what backwoods was. just some cut from the backwoods of oregon. sounds og-ish the way he described it, but it’s a complete mystery.