GLO

StonedAgeGrower

Back on the farm nspecta said he didn’t even know what backwoods was. just some cut from the backwoods of oregon. sounds og-ish the way he described it, but it’s a complete mystery.
Thanks for the info. I asked a few other friends more in the know than me, but they had no info for me either. Must be a pretty obscure one.

StonedAgeGrower

GLO is going to a subscription type membership model...I felt like this is gonna hurt some feelings😕
Saw this as well. Kinda of a strange business model. Curious how many people would be interested in a subscription to his deals.

More often than not I end up impulse buying when I see his crazy deals, but not sure there's enough upcoming stuff I really want, that I would spend 10 a month just to see the deals. That could always change when new drops get announced tho🤣

StonedAgeGrower

When I first caught onto GLO, I would've paid a membership fee considering how much I bought. Now, I'll have to pass. Probably not a bad deal if you intend on buying a lot, his sales are some of the best in the business.
Oh without a doubt. If I still had lots of gear I wanted, I'd be on that. Only been buying from GLO a bit over a year, but the money I've saved is ridiculous. If I was just starting my seed collection the subscription would be more than worth it

D

Deleted member 60

So did anyone here jump onboard the subscription gig? I got a few emails saying they were the last emails before the switch....but kinda wonder how many folks will sub up when there's no guarantees from this cat that he won't fold up shop sometime during the subscription "year".

Just sell seeds for good proces and deliver faithfully. That should be a recipe for serious success with all of the seed addicts in the world these days. Seems to work for others. Some of these cats are making serious bank. Sure would be nice of someone came up with something new though.... :ROFLMAO:

And did the problems above with the unhappy customer right itself....or.....? (not on IG)

Good luck out there folks. It's a seedy fuckin business...

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I did not go for a year subscription but wanted about 4 packs he had many that were less than 1/2 price of other places plus he had a 10 bucks off for 2 hundred so I paid 10 bucks for a months subscrip figuring about a wash. I myself wish there was less bs and just list the price that we pay, I think it is done that way to confuse folks.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
So did anyone here jump onboard the subscription gig? I got a few emails saying they were the last emails before the switch....but kinda wonder how many folks will sub up when there's no guarantees from this cat that he won't fold up shop sometime during the subscription "year".

Just sell seeds for good proces and deliver faithfully. That should be a recipe for serious success with all of the seed addicts in the world these days. Seems to work for others. Some of these cats are making serious bank. Sure would be nice of someone came up with something new though.... :ROFLMAO:

And did the problems above with the unhappy customer right itself....or.....? (not on IG)

Good luck out there folks. It's a seedy fuckin business...
No and his deals aren't as good as in the past. He working 3-4 IG accts. It was good while it lasted. Don't feel bad bout the charge off now.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I didn't sign up either. It used to be simple, get the sale emails, buy seeds online with credit card.

I don't want to follow this guys multiple IG accounts, or pay a subscription fee, or rub my head and pat my belly just to buy some seeds.

Definitely were some good deals. BOught a ton of Clearwater and CSI gear. If I want more CSI, I can buy direct. They always have discount code, and I hear Caleb hooks it up w/freebies when you buy direct.

D

Deleted member 60

Exactly @MtRainDog. Truth be told....I got so many good deals there that I'm not really in need for seeds whatsoever. Some of those ($20!) Clearwater packs had 17 seeds in them. It'll take me a bit to work through 'em all ....and until someone drops something new of note/until folks stop crossing up the same shit and renaming it as something 'new'...I'm gonna do just that.

Gonna bet he goes back to the old ways soon if the customer base here is any indication as to how others feel about a "subscription" requirement.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Just got a sale email this evening...Maybe he heard our gripes :LOL: Some good stuff in there. A few older Bodhi strains restocked probably won't last long.

One thing's for sure, he'll keep you on your toes.

D

Deleted member 60

LOL...nothing here. I haven't bought many seeds in the last year...only once from him and that was the screamin' Clearwater "buy 2 get 3 free" deal that was on for a long while there. Maybe he's just targeting you high rollers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Satch12

To anyone with recent sales reports from glo - any clear water deals on there? Looking to grab my first pack for an upcoming run and wouldn’t mind getting a month subscription if there’s good deals to be had. Thanks in advance!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
To anyone with recent sales reports from glo - any clear water deals on there? Looking to grab my first pack for an upcoming run and wouldn’t mind getting a month subscription if there’s good deals to be had. Thanks in advance!
From today's Valentine's Day Sale email:

CLEARWATER GENETICS-

RUNTZ HYBRIDS other than Ice Cream Cake x Runtz, Maitai x Runtz, Dosidos x Runtz, Grape Preserves, Gelatti x Runtz and Brain Stew. ( these are all very limited)
Ice Cream Cake x Runtz-$150 ( 2 packs left)
Maitai 4 x Runtz-$150 (LAST PACK)
Dosidos x Runtz- $130 ( limited)
Brain Stew-$120 (limited)
Grape Preserves-1-$100 2-$190 ( almost gone)
Gelatti x Runtz-1-$80 2-$155 (almost gone)
Project 4516 x Runtz- 1 pack- $250 ( 2 packs left)

CLEARWATER RUNTZ HYBRIDS-
1 pack-$70
2 packs-$130

CREAMSICLE HYBRIDS-
1 pack-$70
2 packs-$125
EVERY 2 PACKS YOU BUY, YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 RANDOMLY CHOSEN CREAMSICLE HYBRID PACK FOR FREE! 3 PACKS FOR JUST $130!!!!( we are running out of freebies so this deal won’t be able to go on much longer!)

APPLE FRITTER S1, APPLE TARTZ, GARLATTI X APPLE FRITTER, STARDAWG X APPLE FRITTER, COCOMERO GELATTI X APPLE FRITTER, THE SWEET N BEEFY, THE JELLY DONUT & THE CONCORD CRUNCHBERRY
1 pack-$75
2 packs-$140
EVERY 2 PACKS YOU BUY WILL COME WITH A FREE PACK OF A RANDOMLY CHOSEN CREAMSICLE HYBRID **WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!** ( Garlatti x Apple Fritter will be the biggest surprise from all of the Apple Fritter hybrids!)

***APPLE FRITTER S1 AND APPLE TARTZ WILL BE COMING OFF THIS LIST IN A COUPLE DAYS***
***Fatso x Apple Fritter-$150 LAST PACK***
***Ice Cream Cake x Apple Fritter-$150 LAST PACK***
Key Lime Mints x Apple Fritter-$140( 1 pack left)
Dosidos x Apple Fritter-$140 (2 packs left)

MAITAI 4 HYBRIDS-EXCLUDES MAITAI S1
1-$80
2-$150
Cowboy Lemonade, Bittersweet, Sugar Rush, Honey Biscuit, Heat Seeker v2, Sour-tini, Morning Remedy, Banana Banshee, Truffle Pig, Primal Fusion

White Hot Guava & Nut Butter-1 pack-$90

CLEARWATER PACKS FROM MY VAULT
Zaitai-$130 *update*
Gingerbread Man-$120*update*
Secret Stash-$150
Mint Smash-$160 ( last pack)
Kiwi Candy-$90*update*

Last edited:

Satch12

From today's Valentine's Day Sale email:

CLEARWATER GENETICS-

RUNTZ HYBRIDS other than Ice Cream Cake x Runtz, Maitai x Runtz, Dosidos x Runtz, Grape Preserves, Gelatti x Runtz and Brain Stew. ( these are all very limited)
Ice Cream Cake x Runtz-$150 ( 2 packs left)
Maitai 4 x Runtz-$150 (LAST PACK)
Dosidos x Runtz- $130 ( limited)
Brain Stew-$120 (limited)
Grape Preserves-1-$100 2-$190 ( almost gone)
Gelatti x Runtz-1-$80 2-$155 (almost gone)
Project 4516 x Runtz- 1 pack- $250 ( 2 packs left)

CLEARWATER RUNTZ HYBRIDS-
1 pack-$70
2 packs-$130

CREAMSICLE HYBRIDS-
1 pack-$70
2 packs-$125
EVERY 2 PACKS YOU BUY, YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 RANDOMLY CHOSEN CREAMSICLE HYBRID PACK FOR FREE! 3 PACKS FOR JUST $130!!!!( we are running out of freebies so this deal won’t be able to go on much longer!)

APPLE FRITTER S1, APPLE TARTZ, GARLATTI X APPLE FRITTER, STARDAWG X APPLE FRITTER, COCOMERO GELATTI X APPLE FRITTER, THE SWEET N BEEFY, THE JELLY DONUT & THE CONCORD CRUNCHBERRY
1 pack-$75
2 packs-$140
EVERY 2 PACKS YOU BUY WILL COME WITH A FREE PACK OF A RANDOMLY CHOSEN CREAMSICLE HYBRID **WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!** ( Garlatti x Apple Fritter will be the biggest surprise from all of the Apple Fritter hybrids!)

***APPLE FRITTER S1 AND APPLE TARTZ WILL BE COMING OFF THIS LIST IN A COUPLE DAYS***
***Fatso x Apple Fritter-$150 LAST PACK***
***Ice Cream Cake x Apple Fritter-$150 LAST PACK***
Key Lime Mints x Apple Fritter-$140( 1 pack left)
Dosidos x Apple Fritter-$140 (2 packs left)

MAITAI 4 HYBRIDS-EXCLUDES MAITAI S1
1-$80
2-$150
Cowboy Lemonade, Bittersweet, Sugar Rush, Honey Biscuit, Heat Seeker v2, Sour-tini, Morning Remedy, Banana Banshee, Truffle Pig, Primal Fusion

White Hot Guava & Nut Butter-1 pack-$90

CLEARWATER PACKS FROM MY VAULT
Zaitai-$130 *update*
Gingerbread Man-$120*update*
Secret Stash-$150
Mint Smash-$160 ( last pack)
Kiwi Candy-$90*update*
Thank you so much!

raz

I may have gotten burned by this guy. Been about a month, haven't heard a thing. Won't respond to emails. Sucks