GLO

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Are those breeder packs? They don't look like my other Clearwater packs. Just not sure is all. Ffs, 50 percent off shipping is like 5 bucks, am I reading that right? He did post those are going up in price and also sin city, but after reading bout karma vs Matt riot on IG, not interested in sin city
I don’t keep up with IG much. What does sincity have to do with karma or riot? I’m confused lol

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I don’t keep up with IG much. What does sincity have to do with karma or riot? I’m confused lol
From the lil bit I seen, must have had a prob because apparently karma called Matt out over something, and I mean called him out, and Matt must have responded but from the comments, got his lunch ate, to the point some were hollarin snitch, etc. Lol who knows

D

Deleted member 60

No emails here either.....and I don't have a cell phone anymore so IG is pretty much out as well. Makes it easier to pass on buying seeds I don't truly need...LOL Glad some of ya are seing things right though....especially being that I started the thread and at the time...he was playing straight. Hope that continues....

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
You will have to go to IG as he is just listing on IG at least I have not seen a email.
IG police will end up getting him on those listings, usually happens. He still saying email to get on list, lol. Maybe he cleansed his old list and started a new one

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I had to place a founding fathers order and he was Real quick with the invoice lets hope the shipping is just as quick.
I’ll be watching those, definitely interested in those obama crosses. Too bad GLO doesn’t have Secret Service in stock. Haven’t ordered any because i’ve only seen their secret service and not much else. also looks to be similar or affiliated with csi humboldt?

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I’ll be watching those, definitely interested in those obama crosses. Too bad GLO doesn’t have Secret Service in stock. Haven’t ordered any because i’ve only seen their secret service and not much else. also looks to be similar or affiliated with csi humboldt?
I had to get a couple of packs of those crosses and yes they are part of N specta and csi. I got wedding cake X obama and trumps candy. Really did not need more seeds but @ 100 for 2 packs of 8 beans that are 100 apc for 8 beans on the breeders website. I like obama kush it is stanky as heck.

They may come down a bit more he was 110 for a pair the other day but 100 today.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Got mine today, same freebie as above. Same handwritten note. Just ran Sasha from Rado, and it's ok, nothing special, so not sure I understand the purple bubba craze, lol, bland and mediocre buzz, was hoping the bday cake would have livened it up some, but didn't. If it was me, I'd load up on his cookie and tk crosses as I did in the past, along with the chem d crosses at glo. Jmo. I don't know if I'll let him know to rerun the charge or wait for him to bitch.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Exactly the crosses I loaded up on. And some others. Keeping my eye out if the GSC x Chem D cross ever comes in stock again. $200 on CSI’s site, $50 on GLO
Got gsc s1s, triangle cooks, chemd cooks, ghost cooks, wifi43 cooks, lol.white triangle, chemd triangle, wifi43 triangle. Chemd s1s. Gonna do the 91s1s next, get all my 91 done, like the chem d better. Thought bout the triangle cheese or durban. Got the Irene cross too. I'm good on csi gear, lol

Trippyzebra

Thinking about getting tropical popsicle from envy, although I shouldn't buy any more seeds until I get grow equipment. Those genetics look irresistible though, don't wanna miss out. Need some regs to breed with and it looks like a perfect match for fritter.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Looks like he's back to tossing out emails as well. Good to hear things may be back on track for those wanting to play.
He went thru the IG gauntlet, staggered a lil, figured out he had a good email deal goin, that bright light of IG brings out haters, warranted or not, smart money says use both. I won't try to use him anymore, I never got any response on the charge back, but I did gift out a pack of apple sundae, which what was disputed. Told the bank to pay if when he responded. But I'm gonna please him with some pics of one of his freebies in couple weeks. They're pretty good looking chuck. I popped the whole pack not knowing they were fems, damn near got em all up. Gelato 25 x animal cookies/grape pie. Some short, some tall. Fat thick colas.