Friends Chat!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Well you don’t see many outdoor winter grows in this joint so I’m gonna throw one up for pure entertainment value. Probably the reason being a lot can’t cope with extreme cold. This ugly bitch is my Super Skunk winter Ice Queen that index saluted 🖕🏻our winter and staved off an Aphid attack at the same time. D7CE281C-FDB6-447B-9132-A92C36787487.jpeg

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Yeah the Pools a love and hate relationship. Love it in the middle of Summer , hate it for maintenance times. Plus I gotta have back up at home just in case I don’t get enough of water at work already . The missus still loves it otherwise I’d probably fill it with fresh water , throw a heap of trout in and set up the rod in my backyard . Yep I’d be that eccentric nutcase neighbour that goes fly fishing in his own backyard .

D

Deleted member 60

'Swimmin' pools.... movie stars.." Heehee. Not many of those critters around here (Colorado). Same thing with Air Conditioners. Eeeewww. We do have trout though....20 ft out the door.

Winter IS long though. Not lookin forward to it one bit. Oh...to have a market again. That would certainly fill some time. Ah...memories.

Still have some nice weather left ahead of us though.... should finish up the ladies very nicely. Anything that lags will get drug down to the garage to be pulled in/out into the Sun during the day and back in the garage at night for as long as I can stand fuckin with it.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
'Swimmin' pools.... movie stars.." Heehee. Not many of those critters around here (Colorado). Same thing with Air Conditioners. Eeeewww. We do have trout though....20 ft out the door.

Winter IS long though. Not lookin forward to it one bit. Oh...to have a market again. That would certainly fill some time. Ah...memories.

Still have some nice weather left ahead of us though.... should finish up the ladies very nicely. Anything that lags will get drug down to the garage to be pulled in/out into the Sun during the day and back in the garage at night for as long as I can stand fuckin with it.
Trout 20 feet out the door. Wow how lucky are you . You could just about get away with a couple sticks of Dynamite and a Golden retriever and you don’t even have to throw a rod . I live in a town of less than 20 000 so no movie stars where I’m from either . A couple Youtube stars at best .

D

Deleted member 60

We're those weird Americans who don't fish/hunt/kill all the stuff around us that brought us/drew us here in the first place. I feed the fish occasionally but don't own a rod anymore.

The deer/bears/turkeys are also safe. We're in their backyard..not the other way around. It's a veritable menagerie around here, for sure. We've seen the bears around regularly the last few weeks. Hint: don;t run over the scat in the road unless you want your truck to stank bigly for months...LOL. They are eating the acorns and that makes their shit incredibly oily.sticky/stinky. You can smell it from 25 ft if yer walking in the woods... yum.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
We're those weird Americans who don't fish/hunt/kill all the stuff around us that brought us/drew us here in the first place. I feed the fish occasionally but don't own a rod anymore.

The deer/bears/turkeys are also safe. We're in their backyard..not the other way around. It's a veritable menagerie around here, for sure. We've seen the bears around regularly the last few weeks. Hint: don;t run over the scat in the road unless you want your truck to stank bigly for months...LOL. They are eating the acorns and that makes their shit incredibly oily.sticky/stinky. You can smell it from 25 ft if yer walking in the woods... yum.
Sounds like a nice place to be . I used to hunt a bit in my younger years but everything I shoot these days is only with a camera. Like us you guys have some unique wildlife that deserves to be respected . I’m not much for the city life . I’d much prefer the pace of being able to enjoy the great outdoors 👍

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Has anyone had any experience with Blue Star? These caught my eye

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester

I was thinking they sound yummy aswell

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member

The sleeping giant has awoken . I gave up checking for DJ shorts gear in the Blueberry department as nothing seemed to be in the pipeline for years . Be great to see the original line back up and running if it still exists

D

Deleted member 60

Mmmmm....berry.

Haven't ran any DJ since "Flodica". I was full on chuckin then....and found a really nice cultivar.....so I started playin with it. Couldn't get anything to go with her. Finally found out through multiple emails that she was sterile and wouldn't drop any pollen. Weird shit.. Never seen anything like it.
I heard awhile back that DJ's son is at the helm. Old DJ must be older than me....LOL. He sure was popular for awhile there in the 90's/early 2000's.

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Seriously need a question answered... so I got these neighbors just moved in... they dont eat pork.. cool well do streak an chicken... so there Mennonite.. 😎 I wanna learn as much as possible in this life... so my neighbors are 20y ear old kids and 26 year old. And some new 30 year old Baptist.. im bringing everyone together to see all perspectives... i wanna learn.. like really... but would yall do it lots of new faces lots of..... lets just say different ideas...

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Seriously need a question answered... so I got these neighbors just moved in... they dont eat pork.. cool well do streak an chicken... so there Mennonite.. 😎 I wanna learn as much as possible in this life... so my neighbors are 20y ear old kids and 26 year old. And some new 30 year old Baptist.. im bringing everyone together to see all perspectives... i wanna learn.. like really... but would yall do it lots of new faces lots of..... lets just say different ideas...
Yeah why not If you have an open mind to different view points and lifestyles . Sometimes you consider or are enlightened by others perspectives or viewpoints on certain things . It’s what keeps this crazy world interesting . We don’t always agree with how others think but that’s ok . You take from life what you want . Respect others and don’t be a nob and generally all will be alright 👍

D

Deleted member 60

LOL...we'd really throw ya a loop cus we'd be asking "where's the salad (and dessert), my friend?"......and we're Atheists..... Heehee.

"will the real god please stand up" (Rundgren)

I hope it goes well. Ya just never know.....