Friends Chat!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Only positive vibes and friends talk in here please. It’s the sink so do what you want but let’s chit chat we got a bunch of cool new members and I thought we could all shoot some shit here :D

It’s hard to get away from politics and corona if youre all grow journaled out for the night. Throw it up what should we talk about?

What do you all spend most of your time on besides the garden or work?

✌💓

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Good morning Hust. Good idea for the thread.
I spend my time with my family. Coaching my sons football team or doing some kind of art with my daughter. Hell even my wife and I have gotten along better since all this started
That’s so good to hear! I know For some it could easily go the other way being stuck with one another haha!

What kind of art? I’m like the most unartistic person skill wise so I’m super jelly!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
For me, lately, it's been random work around the house and property. Fixing areas in the yard that get way too muddy in the spring, filling trailers full of horse manure to get the size of hte pile in the back yard down to something smaller than Mt Everest, and weeding. I've been spending time over the last week stripping wallpaper and getting ready to paint the walls in two rooms in my old house so that's been keeping me busy during my lunch break and after dinner. I used to be huge into RC helicopters but just don't have the cash to stay into that and the FAA has made it much more restrictive over the last few years so I haven't flown in close to two years.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
For me, lately, it's been random work around the house and property. Fixing areas in the yard that get way too muddy in the spring, filling trailers full of horse manure to get the size of hte pile in the back yard down to something smaller than Mt Everest, and weeding. I've been spending time over the last week stripping wallpaper and getting ready to paint the walls in two rooms in my old house so that's been keeping me busy during my lunch break and after dinner. I used to be huge into RC helicopters but just don't have the cash to stay into that and the FAA has made it much more restrictive over the last few years so I haven't flown in close to two years.
That’s so cool! I used to go watch RC plane races on the weekends by my old place those things were fast and loud!! So badass too up close very neat!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
She does painting and sketches. I don't do either. Im there for ssupport. She is 11. My 21 year old son spends no time with me
I don't have kids, but I have a ton of nieces and nephews, and the twenties is when they all just do their own thing and don't want to do much with family. Once they have kids and get into their late 20s to early 30s they start coming around a lot more.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That’s so cool! I used to go watch RC plane races on the weekends by my old place those things were fast and loud!! So badass too up close very neat!!
Yeah, I was into planes too. The biggest one I owned had an 80 inch wingspan and a 26cc gas engine. It was a beast and so much fun to fly. I still own these 3 helicopters.
IMG_7250.JPG

Here's what one looks like under the hood.
IMG_1655.JPG