Friends Chat!

D

Deleted member 60

Have a CAGP outdoors...along with 2 of rado's "Cherry Fucker". Grew those inside and there was no real cherry in either...so we will see! Taking another shot. Everything these days is so crossed to fuck that even the fems are like growing f-2's. you never know who will show. Would be nice of shit was a bit more consistent but that's what bubble hash and rosin are for. Everything shines there in some light. Growing from seeds outside is a real crap shoot. Yer gonna end up with a YUGE bag of whatever it is...LOL.

I mentioned trades but truth is...i just buy what I want unless it's completely out of stock/old hat/etc. Most stuff I buy/grow I don't care for or wasn't what was claimed I just gift out to friends who are too pussy to buy seeds online/have shit sent their way. (shivers)

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Have a CAGP outdoors...along with 2 of rado's "Cherry Fucker". Grew those inside and there was no real cherry in either...so we will see! Taking another shot. Everything these days is so crossed to fuck that even the fems are like growing f-2's. you never know who will show. Would be nice of shit was a bit more consistent but that's what bubble hash and rosin are for. Everything shines there in some light. Growing from seeds outside is a real crap shoot. Yer gonna end up with a YUGE bag of whatever it is...LOL.

I mentioned trades but truth is...i just buy what I want unless it's completely out of stock/old hat/etc. Most stuff I buy/grow I don't care for or wasn't what was claimed I just gift out to friends who are too pussy to buy seeds online/have shit sent their way. (shivers)
Fruits are easy but those specific flavours definitely aren’t eh? I can’t say I’ve found a plant that I could say as definitely one fruit specifically haha! maybe Eso’s and grape actually! Unreal smells there in the Grape Sato line!

That’s good to hear :) The in-house deals are pretty banging! Better than any deals we have grabbed int he past! I know we thought $90 for a reg pack was a fire deal so $80 hell ya!! Same for fems I know 130 was the best in the past!

D

Deleted member 60

Even so..even with "sales".....it's kinda hard to suck on those prices when GLO has so much for so much less. I bough 4 packs of Mai Tai crosses for $120.....so a $120 pack sure better be damn special these days. You can see the CRAZY mark up when you shop GLO cus you know he is makin a dime on those $30 packs as well. $120 is Maserati shit man....these cats will retire early from crossing up shit they never even had a hand in creating. It's cool to be able to have such genetics at hand.....sure isn't like the old days.......but it sucks big at the same time to see some of these pack prices when ya know what they are making per pack.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Even so..even with "sales".....it's kinda hard to suck on those prices when GLO has so much for so much less. I bough 4 packs of Mai Tai crosses for $120.....so a $120 pack sure better be damn special these days. You can see the CRAZY mark up when you shop GLO cus you know he is makin a dime on those $30 packs as well. $120 is Maserati shit man....these cats will retire early from crossing up shit they never even had a hand in creating. It's cool to be able to have such genetics at hand.....sure isn't like the old days.......but it sucks big at the same time to see some of these pack prices when ya know what they are making per pack.
Very true!! I always try to look at a breeders like ‘flagship’ strains for example Sundae Driver/Birthday Cake from Rado or Platinum/Slurricane crosses from In-House etc. Those ones you know the guys have actually put the work into.

I like Archive for that actually. They are working their Face-off and Moonbow (Face-off cross) lines hard and putting in that work you can tell! :)