Friends Chat!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
FRIENDSSSSS! Great news! I am pleased to say I now have a successful chuck under my belt!! I’ve been trimming up the Strawberry Banana I pollinated with the Strawberry Banana male and have found about 15 seeds just grabbing the ones I could see from about a quarter of the plant! Hoping to hit 60+ 🥰 🥳 These beans came from @sfrigon1 and they are Crockett’s I believe. He only sent me two and I got lucky and found one male and one female! The male was super cool too and the smoke on this girl is something not even close to anything I’ve tried before! Unbelievable!
IMG_1362 copy.jpg

Still debating on what to do with these, I really want to just drop them all and hunt and f3 them quick! Hmmmm!

I’ll have to ponder this over a tub of ice cream :rolleyes:🤤
62053191781__BC3BB97B-2243-440B-AA80-7512875BC712.JPG

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
FRIENDSSSSS! Great news! I am pleased to say I now have a successful chuck under my belt!! I’ve been trimming up the Strawberry Banana I pollinated with the Strawberry Banana male and have found about 15 seeds just grabbing the ones I could see from about a quarter of the plant! Hoping to hit 60+ 🥰 🥳 These beans came from @sfrigon1 and they are Crockett’s I believe. He only sent me two and I got lucky and found one male and one female! The male was super cool too and the smoke on this girl is something not even close to anything I’ve tried before! Unbelievable!
View attachment 70310

Still debating on what to do with these, I really want to just drop them all and hunt and f3 them quick! Hmmmm!

I’ll have to ponder this over a tub of ice cream :rolleyes:🤤
I get 3 at least lol please

D

Deleted member 60

Wow. Sweet tooth. Haven't seen/heard/grown that one out for 15+ years now. Good old school bud, for sure. Never grown any Barney's offerings but I have sat at that bar in A-Dam and sampled the wares there. Don't ask how it was. The entire 10 days were a smoky blur/seriously fun time....

Somebody here is growing the Lights as well. Talk about cobwebs.... woah. That was a popular strain in the day.....lots of cuts flyin' around back then of #2 and #5. Good to see.

Wake and bake!