Friends Chat!

Naw man logic got super pissed when I wouldnt send him my seeds and instead hooked up with gu. I quit the mod job and logic took it to heart. Banned me from the farm, banned anyone mentioning my name and deleted all my threads.
That's basically how it went with me....I was like WTF all I did was mention what strains I am running. Now mind you, I also listed other strains from various breeders. About 5 minutes later, the hammer got dropped on me haha

D

Deleted member 60

Heehee...ALL of my threads at the Feedlot are still there. Same gig with PH...even after I pointed out my Farm experience/etc. and the fact that I have about 30 unanswered private messages and a bunch of notifications there....after almost a decade of absence.....so it just looks like I'm there and ignoring folks/being lame. I'm not. (OK..I can be lame..I admit that freely...but not in this instance) My account is on "Forever slow" there......just enough I can get in but can do nothing else.

PH followed suit....as i suspected they would. (Logic Jr) Content is still there...unanswered PM's/etc. still there. Low. Very low. Gotta make it appear you have A LOT of folks in queue/active whether they are or not.

LOL at the "target" comment about being a Mod. Very true....already feeling it.......but who has the biggest gun motherfucker...huh?? Heehee.....

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I quite often wonder when I see this happen if like the NFL our sport Australian Rules Football would be all the better if we wore modified helmets . There will come a time as we’ve already seen where duty of care and liability will bring it on I believe . I also wonder how many injuries although disproportionate to the alternative that actually wearing helmets have caused ?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I quite often wonder when I see this happen if like the NFL our sport Australian Rules Football would be all the better if we wore modified helmets . There will come a time as we’ve already seen where duty of care and liability will bring it on I believe . I also wonder how many injuries although disproportionate to the alternative that actually wearing helmets have caused ?
That was brutal! And he came back and played?! Damn. Hate to see someone’s eyes go dead like that.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
That was brutal! And he came back and played?! Damn. Hate to see someone’s eyes go dead like that.
Yeah it was sickening to watch . It’s caused a few players to retire from the game early of late over concerns of long term affects after repeated head blows . Seems to be the more you suffer concussion the easier it is to suffer the next time . I think it’s only a matter of time till the league makes head protection mandatory . We’ve already seen in the States pay outs over players being left damaged .

F series

Insanely Active Member
Some people enjoy seeing this shit.
On a side note, If I ever see someone smashing in a person's face, who is knocked out.... I'm going to fucking destroy them. Can't stand that shit.

Carry on.

Also someone tell that guy that I didn't see nanners in his plants, I was just trolling him :D!

Site got better without the politics section. Something worked right when it vanished. People posting guns and shit. People wanting/giving out their addresses in pm's. Talking shit like they were king of the world.

I don't know what happened here but whatever it was it seemed to work out fine :alien: