Friends Chat!

D

Deleted member 60

LOL. Seed buying is the easy part. Growing out those seeds is far harder. Not the grow itself...the VOLUME. Hundreds of seeds is a lot of weeds.
But I get it. Fully. LOL. Addiction is a terrible thing to waste.

Wake and bake kids! (Ok...not you Oz..... more like "after dinner smoke" (?)

D

Deleted member 60

LOL...and here I am..coffee in hand...doing rosin bongs @ 6 o'clock AM. I've always been this way. Had to get high enough to want to go to work when I did work.... and then there were lots of "Safety Breaks' during the day to keep the crew and myself motivated. If I ain't high..I don;t get much done at all.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Is that a meat rabbit? I've been thinking about raising a few myself. Supposedly you can use any where chicken or pork is used. Pretty healthy for you too.
How many should I start out with and what's the best time of year to start? Which are the best ones to get?
I also hear that eating rabbits can make your wiener shrink. I would recommend two as they do good in pairs :)

Get the small ones they are more fun! The bigger they are the lazier they are usually LOL

D

Deleted member 60

I see the sale for In House listed above. (Thanks Shyste) Don;t NEED seeds but there's one pack I might go for. Anyone know if Heavily Connected (or any of the other listed banks) takes CC's? It would be nice if such info was visible on these cats pages....but often times..it isn't.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
LOL...and here I am..coffee in hand...doing rosin bongs @ 6 o'clock AM. I've always been this way. Had to get high enough to want to go to work when I did work.... and then there were lots of "Safety Breaks' during the day to keep the crew and myself motivated. If I ain't high..I don;t get much done at all.
I get it . I spent the first 20 years of my commercial fishing life baked . I’d probably still be baked at work only the joy killing police have put a stop to it . I’m just lucky I really enjoy working with my team or I’d be chewing my fingers off by mid day

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I get it . I spent the first 20 years of my commercial fishing life baked . I’d probably still be baked at work only the joy killing police have put a stop to it . I’m just lucky I really enjoy working with my team or I’d be chewing my fingers off by mid day
I can’t even function without blazing! No chance I’m leaving the house without a couple tokes in!

D

Deleted member 60

Black Cherry Punch. Cherry is my fav fruity smoke. Hard to find a true cherry.....though i do keep looking. "Cherry alien Glue Punch" (LOFL) is the closest I've come since Reefermen's "Cherry Bomb" in the late 90's. Cherry Slyder was a close second but it had a menthol edge and wasn't all cherry. Yum though. Yum.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Black Cherry Punch. Cherry is my fav fruity smoke. Hard to find a true cherry.....though i do keep looking. "Cherry alien Glue Punch" (LOFL) is the closest I've come since Reefermen's "Cherry Bomb" in the late 90's. Cherry Slyder was a close second but it had a menthol edge and wasn't all cherry. Yum though. Yum.
@sfrigon1

youmight be in luck. I know he has 2 beans of that in the vault. ;)