Eso's tester comp!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
What’s the estimated finishing times for the welchie dbb and orange berry I’m on day 54 but have been dealing with some spider mite issues. I hope they don’t stress them enough to slow them down too much
Spider mites in flower might as well throw it away and start over. It’s not worth consuming and you can’t turn around and consciously flip it to someone else

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Spider mites in flower might as well throw it away and start over. It’s not worth consuming and you can’t turn around and consciously flip it to someone else
If I chop will they climb off? What if I sprayed them off with a cold blast of water? Should I make hash idk. Probably gonna just smoke em anyway lol the stuff on the streeets looks ruff. Around here I take what I can get996C0E47-D688-4BFB-9EA5-F63BCD0BF8D0.gif

Last edited:

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Man that sucks, i tried to fight the PM after being told to chop and start over, i shoulda listened the shit jist ended up getting worse and im sure its everywhere now lol as bad as it seems sometimes the reset is unavoidable, i sprayed,, burned , then washed and still got residual pm on the nugs, goin to be some decent shatter i hope

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What’s the estimated finishing times for the welchie dbb and orange berry I’m on day 54 but have been dealing with some spider mite issues. I hope they don’t stress them enough to slow them down too much
I'd say your good to chop them, they're close enough to finish.

You can try doing a bud wash and that should make it a little less buggy.

Sorry to hear them damn bugs got you, fuckers ride on the backs of flys and other bugs. My bro just got some gelato clones with russet mites, told him just to toss them because it's such a battle to get them dead.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
If I chop will they climb off? What if I sprayed them off with a cold blast of water? Should I make hash idk. Probably gonna just smoke em anyway lol the stuff on the streeets looks ruff. Around here I take what I can getView attachment 30487
Yes they’ll climb off once you cut it down but then you still have eggs feces and dead mites in the nugs. Mites are small enough to wash thru hash bags leaving them in your end product. If your dead set on keeping them and your adventurous the look up Jorge Cervantes water cure/ water wash of the buds

edit I’ve only had to deal with bugs once indoors knock on wood and it was thrips I decided to just throw a male in let them get seeds harvested seeds tossed the bud and bombed then bleached whole grow area cleaned anything growing related

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Yea the bud wash isnt too bad i washed every branch in about 75 degree water with about a 40% peroxide mix for about 5 mins then rinsed with a pond pump in a tote, the shit died and mostly washed off, still smokes okay i wouldnt do it if i hadnt personally washed it lol

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Yea the bud wash isnt too bad i washed every branch in about 75 degree water with about a 40% peroxide mix for about 5 mins then rinsed with a pond pump in a tote, the shit died and mostly washed off, still smokes okay i wouldnt do it if i hadnt personally washed it lol
If I chop will they climb off? What if I sprayed them off with a cold blast of water? Should I make hash idk. Probably gonna just smoke em anyway lol the stuff on the streeets looks ruff. Around here I take what I can getView attachment 30487
Man the more power to ya I guess but not for me so I have no advice but scrap it. Personally bugs in flower mold mildew gets tossed. A few bugs in veg can be fixed

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
picked up a new lens so here are some pics all will be dbb first two are one pheno last 3 are anotherView attachment 30576View attachment 30577View attachment 30578View attachment 30579View attachment 30580
I swear those orange hair pics are raw images I never use filters. Only spot lights and flashes
I just changed the dbb pic on the website but looks like I'll have to go back and update with that top pic! That shit looks great man! Nice score on the lens.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
DynoBerry Bites. Before chop.I could squeeze a couple more days out of them,I'm happy with where they are at...peak production of oils.
#1 on the right #2 on left
20191118_023708.jpg
20191118_023749.jpg
#1- My favorite thus far as far as structure, shape, lack of stretch & terp profile.She's a bit more leafier and she calyx to leaf ratio isn't better than #2.
Her tarp profile is insane.I could overlook a few of my prerequisites if those tarps carry over in the taste and the high is on point.
20191118_023813.jpg
20191118_023555.jpg
20191117_195813.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
picked up a new lens so here are some pics all will be dbb first two are one pheno last 3 are anotherView attachment 30576View attachment 30577View attachment 30578View attachment 30579View attachment 30580
I swear those orange hair pics are raw images I never use filters. Only spot lights and flashes
Dammit BATMAN!!!! That is a beautiful pheno @Evergreengardener. Damn fine job cultivating her. I'll be hunting for that pheno right there.
POTM material right there man.👌