Eso's tester comp!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
@High kev Wow....you are killing it !!
ty This is turning out to possibly be my best grow so far under these blurple crazy trippy lights so far. It’s looking like quantity of quality of crazy smells so far. Can’t wait to taste one of these fine ladies soon. I’m shadowboxing doing jumping Jax and running in place over here waiting patiently. Fist bumps and high fives to all following along. 👊✋Hopefully your not blind now from the crazy blurple pics. Sorry will upgrade on the photo taking soon hopefully. Your the man eso

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
ty This is turning out to possibly be my best grow so far under these blurple crazy trippy lights so far. It’s looking like quantity of quality of crazy smells so far. Can’t wait to taste one of these fine ladies soon. I’m shadowboxing doing jumping Jax and running in place over here waiting patiently. Fist bumps and high fives to all following along. 👊✋Hopefully your not blind now from the crazy blurple pics. Sorry will upgrade on the photo taking soon hopefully. Your the man eso
Hell I dont mind purple lights, especially when they're growing some logs like that! Kudos man, cant wait to hear how they smoke 🙏🔥

SSGrower

Average Grower
This welchie seems like it would do well with the mingora training.
20191123_123300.jpg
Did someone say sandlwood? That might be it grapey sandlwood. Still have a bit to chop and is seems the indecision on dbb hasn't progressed any and if any pollen was generated I was not able to see it and flowers below the nannners dont seem to be polinated.
20191123_122956.jpg
@thenotsoesoteric thank you very much for putting on this shindig, I will be running your gear in an environment condusive to agriculture soon.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This welchie seems like it would do well with the mingora training.
View attachment 31752
Did someone say sandlwood? That might be it grapey sandlwood. Still have a bit to chop and is seems the indecision on dbb hasn't progressed any and if any pollen was generated I was not able to see it and flowers below the nannners dont seem to be polinated.
View attachment 31753
@thenotsoesoteric thank you very much for putting on this shindig, I will be running your gear in an environment condusive to agriculture soon.
Sounds good man, hopefully the pollen if any was/is sterile. And the all valley grape I got going started off with a grape sandalwood type smell but that faded into gas or strong eye burning hash type smell with a faint fruity smell.

The welchie #1 I got with similar structure as yours is a berry/grape type smell but #2 smells like my old grape God and my miyagi cut mixed. A sweet grape kind of haze hint to it but almost a grapefruit type twist and a chemical tone to it.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Orange berry smoothie not my best attempt It's my fault but she turned out decent...the smell is unbelievable It's like. Some type of fruity gas is the what I get but I'mat describing smells
Thanks again @thenotsoesoteric for letting run some of your Testers ..You're the man my friend👌I treated these plants ruff my fault. still going to be some grea smoke I can tell ❤17BD9E5E-BE6D-4536-B9FC-EA502B6D0819.jpegED97912A-1359-454A-B531-B2AA809848CA.jpegA247F010-84C5-48EC-99DA-83D6152CC9D3.jpeg92915CCC-3DDD-46B4-BFA2-55FE7A4820FE.jpeg0ABBEDE8-E53A-4BEC-ABBE-D9B4FAABB46A.jpeg2FB2E8F3-4C7B-4CE2-9DE0-A2E092D0FFB6.jpegE3C073F9-BCE8-4B67-9C4D-E037129540E2.jpegCBF5CBCC-47CB-4AA0-A26F-2536C716FC43.jpeg
Ps no herms or late flowers ..I was expanding the worse because what she went through

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Orange berry smoothie not my best attempt It's my fault but she turned out decent...the smell is unbelievable on the was. Some type of fruity gas is the what I get but I'm hard at describing smells
Thanks again @thenotsoesoteric for letting run some of your Testers ..You're the man my friend 😂ps these plants had a ruff life all my fault by still going to be some grea smoke I can tell ❤View attachment 31849View attachment 31850View attachment 31851View attachment 31852View attachment 31853View attachment 31854View attachment 31855View attachment 31856
Decent? Lol , those look good, dense, potent! Decent hehe!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
The small sample nug that I took off my dynoberriebites smoked great got me super high full on in the body after a few hits off the joint. The sample nug was cut off the middle of the plant and dried for a few days in a wooden cigar box I have then I ground it up and left it in a small jar for a few hours then back into the box for a few hours before I rolled it up. It burned and smoked nice and smooth for a quick dry. It was very berry tasting on the inhale with hints of a floral flavor and that slight nose burn on the exhale from being fast dried. Once cured this one is my head stash the wife ain’t getting any of it 🤣🤣

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Welch is 2 coming down soon she’s basically ready when ever I want to take her down. Got a couple others that should be close afterView attachment 31847View attachment 31848welchie #2. This one Has the most crystal of the bunch.
Oh yeah buddy! Those are some nice looking logs! Hopefully you get a grapey welchie with all that frost!
Orange berry smoothie not my best attempt It's my fault but she turned out decent...the smell is unbelievable It's like. Some type of fruity gas is the what I get but I'mat describing smells
Thanks again @thenotsoesoteric for letting run some of your Testers ..You're the man my friend👌I treated these plants ruff my fault. still going to be some grea smoke I can tell ❤View attachment 31849View attachment 31850View attachment 31851View attachment 31852View attachment 31853View attachment 31854View attachment 31855View attachment 31856
Ps no herms or late flowers ..I was expanding the worse because what she went through
Bam! Looks killer MC! The obsm kicks out some hard to explain terps, tropical fruity funk for sure. Cheers buddy

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The small sample nug that I took off my dynoberriebites smoked great got me super high full on in the body after a few hits off the joint. The sample nug was cut off the middle of the plant and dried for a few days in a wooden cigar box I have then I ground it up and left it in a small jar for a few hours then back into the box for a few hours before I rolled it up. It burned and smoked nice and smooth for a quick dry. It was very berry tasting on the inhale with hints of a floral flavor and that slight nose burn on the exhale from being fast dried. Once cured this one is my head stash the wife ain’t getting any of it 🤣🤣
I'm really digging the smoke on dbb. Does the job after a long work day and the flavor makes it easy to over indulge, lol.