Eso's tester comp!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

Attachments

Boybelue

Super Active Member
If I chop will they climb off? What if I sprayed them off with a cold blast of water? Should I make hash idk. Probably gonna just smoke em anyway lol the stuff on the streeets looks ruff. Around here I take what I can getView attachment 30487
My question on this is how bad is it to smoke a mite? Haha, hell some places coat insects in chocolate and shit and eat them fuckers. I'm an outdoorsman so I dont exactly eww at the site of a bug. Hell I pick off ticks every summer, hunting and guerrilla growing its inevitable. I understand mold and whatnot is harmful but a tiny insect idk. I never could eat the worm in tequila, but I'd rather blaze a mite than eat a worm. The question again, is it bad for ye or is it just nasty.
Hell the FDA allows up to 3 rat hairs per 12oz drink, just a thought.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
My question on this is how bad is it to smoke a mite? Haha, hell some places coat insects in chocolate and shit and eat them fuckers. I'm an outdoorsman so I dont exactly eww at the site of a bug. Hell I pick off ticks every summer, hunting and guerrilla growing its inevitable. I understand mold and whatnot is harmful but a tiny insect idk. I never could eat the worm in tequila, but I'd rather blaze a mite than eat a worm. The question again, is it bad for ye or is it just nasty.
Hell the FDA allows up to 3 rat hairs per 12oz drink, just a thought.
Lol mostly outdoor people be burning around here. The birds be crapping on it

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I'm in the south and folks around here worry less about what's in there weed and more about what's in there food and drink. Think about these factories and what gets into the stuff we consume, but dont read about it or you may start growing your own food and quit buying beverages, seriously it's pretty nasty and dont even consider fast food.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
DynoBerryBites #2
View attachment 30720
View attachment 30721
View attachment 30722View attachment 30724
I have pheno envy now. Lol, I can't get Evergreens plant out of my head now. I saw his pics right before I hit post for my first pics...and almost Didn't post mine.🤦‍♂️
That still looks great man! Long thick colas of berry grape funk. If y'alls dbb turns out like my 1st one then flavor will be there too! So good out of a vaporizer. Plus the dbb is a sticky mess trying to break up buds with your fingers, lol. Cheers cob!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well I reckon most folks have wrapped up their grows so I will scour over the thread this Thanksgiving holiday and figure out a way to fairly pick a "winner" and consolation prizes.

Cheers and thank you to everyone that joined in, for any amount of time, and huge thank you for everyone that posted pics and reports!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The tester bud i tried this morning was delicious....really orange terps and a slight skunky funk but its ORANGE!
Sativa leaning....hash fingers busting up a bud looking for seeds and rolled a doob. Pure sweet orange goodness.on the inhale and the slight skunk on the exhale. A nice buzz that will get stuff done and you can puzzle things out...some strains are more of the human fly catcher variety but this one is a real thinking strain....I think i should taste the other half of that doob!

I have my orange flavors covered. No need to look further.

I gave a pack of these seeds to my friend that is starting out. They wanted a pleasant day time smoke and hate nasty flavors....So that will work !

Dynoberry Bites and OBSM are my favorite flavors but welchie is a hash monster....no losers here.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
The tester bud i tried this morning was delicious....really orange terps and a slight skunky funk but its ORANGE!
Sativa leaning....hash fingers busting up a bud looking for seeds and rolled a doob. Pure sweet orange goodness.on the inhale and the slight skunk on the exhale. A nice buzz that will get stuff done and you can puzzle things out...some strains are more of the human fly catcher variety but this one is a real thinking strain....I think i should taste the other half of that doob!

I gave a pack of these seeds to my friend that is starting out. They wanted a pleasant day time smoke and hate nasty flavors....So that will work !

Dynoberry Bites and OBSM are my favorite flavors but welchie is a hash monster....no losers here.
Sounds great, that's the type of effect I could use. Got me wondering how obsm x lvtk will turn out even more now

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Loved the smell description on your thread about welchie, " and welchie, well it smells welchie..." Good stuff, lol. I hope your friend has a good go with his first run. The obsm has that pleasant sativa style high you mentioned and hopefully they find a flavor they enjoy.

Those two I'm digging as well, dbb and obsm. The dynoberry is a bit stronger and greasier but obsm and dbb tastes great.

Dbb is berry grape goodness that hit real hard in the vaporizer, add a pinch of hash and we're real good.

The obsm#3 is like apricot/peachy orangy taste that it's so unique compared to stuff I've smoke in the last couple years. Didn't keep a clone but will search through more beans eventually.