Eso's tester comp!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
That’s awesome man! I saw them back in 97 in Dallas. It was a good show and great times! Memories lol.✌🏻
I find it crazy yet,cool az fuck trying to describe a terp profile from a nostalgic soda smell profile and it ends up sparking memories of good times.Mary J is a cool chick.I do remember Faygo @Texagonian. Now I'm going to go to H.E.B. tomorrow and get the soda!

@thenotsoesoteric,"generic" by no means was ment to suggest dbb's terps weren't scrumptuos and loud.
The top dbb seems to look like my dbb#2
I was going to suggest your #3 looks like my #1 but I enlarged the pic and it looks like your #2/my#1 also,just shorter.Sand structure-open upside down umbrella.
My#1 the taller 1 of the 2 has a main cola that separates itself away from the canopy and builds it cola in a spiral warp around type-of-way.
#2 Just tossed greasy bracts(calyxs) where ever it seemed necessary!!! lol. Meaty mofo.

SSGrower

Average Grower
For what it's worth. I stress(deliberately and not) all my beans aside from those ran seed to flower.Drought,rootboundness,light manipulation,lst,hst defoliation. This is all in veg tho. Once in flower....I let'em rip. My DBBs haven't popped any sacs. Seeds are from being dusted by my Goofy Grape.
My test metods are similar, I just run them all the way through flower in a shit enviro. IMO this catches the problematic strains. I will put it out there that I think if you give me enough time I can make any strain herm. Low humidity and low temp are my go to parameters, but high temp and excessive dli are good too. Not like its a label I want but this is what I believe testing is, at least the first phase, things like yield and flavor come later work before play.
@thenotsoesoteric I dont want to beat a dead horse but you should have no diminished sense of accomplishiment because I abused your plants. Like I said I will run through to establish if the pollen is viable, if its not viable then imo there is basically no risk, no real loss. It is always on the grower to check thier garden. a simple warning will suffice. I hammered you on the bluberry thing just to be sure we were looking at the whole picture. You are only the second person who has williningly allowed me to do this, props to you.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My test metods are similar, I just run them all the way through flower in a shit enviro. IMO this catches the problematic strains. I will put it out there that I think if you give me enough time I can make any strain herm. Low humidity and low temp are my go to parameters, but high temp and excessive dli are good too. Not like its a label I want but this is what I believe testing is, at least the first phase, things like yield and flavor come later work before play.
@thenotsoesoteric I dont want to beat a dead horse but you should have no diminished sense of accomplishiment because I abused your plants. Like I said I will run through to establish if the pollen is viable, if its not viable then imo there is basically no risk, no real loss. It is always on the grower to check thier garden. a simple warning will suffice. I hammered you on the bluberry thing just to be sure we were looking at the whole picture. You are only the second person who has williningly allowed me to do this, props to you.
No worries man, I try to be up front and not bullcrap folks. I'm stoke to have you stress them since it helps to come at things from all angles.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Well its looking like ill be a good tester, no one is stress free in my room lol fuckin oklahoma weather is a bitch to try work with, 75 one day 17 the next, seems like all i can do is keep them bitches alive, so im a good representation of what a totally novice grower with decent equipment can do

Texagonian

Outlaw
I find it crazy yet,cool az fuck trying to describe a terp profile from a nostalgic soda smell profile and it ends up sparking memories of good times.Mary J is a cool chick.I do remember Faygo @Texagonian. Now I'm going to go to H.E.B. tomorrow and get the soda!

@thenotsoesoteric,"generic" by no means was ment to suggest dbb's terps weren't scrumptuos and loud.
The top dbb seems to look like my dbb#2
I was going to suggest your #3 looks like my #1 but I enlarged the pic and it looks like your #2/my#1 also,just shorter.Sand structure-open upside down umbrella.
My#1 the taller 1 of the 2 has a main cola that separates itself away from the canopy and builds it cola in a spiral warp around type-of-way.
#2 Just tossed greasy bracts(calyxs) where ever it seemed necessary!!! lol. Meaty mofo.
I miss HEB man! They used to sell these fresh made tortillas that were outta sight considering. Certain things that make me miss home. 🍻

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This one is labelled OBSM but i am pretty sure it is a Welchie. I forgot all about it in the bloom room except it gets watered. I have to crawl around under the foliage to get the ones at the back..
The shit we do !
And it has that blurple hue...i used to hate it but it is kind of groovy looking :D I am not going to rush out and get more but...
DBB doob for wake and bake...glad that jar was in the vault !
DSCF3611.JPG
OBSM....really tightening up now. The leaves are dying off as they consume the nutrients from all available sources. I think it would throw white hairs FOREVER. But we will see at day 70. Trichs are about 80% milky 20% clear and it is developing daily.
These buds can not be squeezed. They are like baseballs.
DSCF3610.JPG
DSCF3609.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This one is labelled OBSM but i am pretty sure it is a Welchie. I forgot all about it in the bloom room except it gets watered. I have to crawl around under the foliage to get the ones at the back..
The shit we do !
And it has that blurple hue...i used to hate it but it is kind of groovy looking :D I am not going to rush out and get more but...
DBB doob for wake and bake...glad that jar was in the vault !
View attachment 30172
OBSM....really tightening up now. The leaves are dying off as they consume the nutrients from all available sources. I think it would throw white hairs FOREVER. But we will see at day 70. Trichs are about 80% milky 20% clear and it is developing daily.
These buds can not be squeezed. They are like baseballs.
View attachment 30173
View attachment 30174
Looking great man. Hell those blurples seem to be doing you well man, that welchie/obsm? looks beefy. And my obsm#3 threw white hairs until harvest too, I think that's from the tangerine power side.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yea ill grow em out in this then up pot when rootbound, one dbb will go into my competition coco cadillac, the rest into 1 gals and a hydro red tote wally version i built, actually 4 of them lol
Ok cool.Fair warning, you may need 2 totes if you are going with more than 4 plants. Just my experience,but seed runs in totes take up a lot more tote real estate than clone runs. YMMV.

Edit*
Duhh...🤦‍♂️ My bad,I didn't read the rest of your comment. You built 4 totes..👌🏼👊🏻.