Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I just dropped 2x each of all 6 of the gs crosses: all valley grape (grape bubba x gs), black grape dum dum (blk dog purple pheno x gs), dyno berry bites (blkbry blk dog x gs), welchie (lvtk x gs), and both of the oran jones #1 & #3 aka orangeberry smoothie.

I will probably just run them in 4" rock wool cubes instead of soil like I was planning. The cubes should be easier to manage because the plants in soil will need more root zone space than the rock wool so I can fit the rw plants easier.

I'll report back tomorrow with germination update.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 16112Thought I posted already but it must of been somewhere else by accident. Dam phone keeps lagging. 13 out of 15 white tips popped. I carefully smelled each one and I think I found the dyno berry. I realized instantlyView attachment 16111
She smells like berries the best out of that group of moms. Straight blackberries, I love it.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
You guys really have no idea!

How fucking hard it is for me to sit here on my hands, knowing that if I start now the schedule will get fucked. Listen I have a plan stop fuckin with it man.
You're all good, we can always do a side bet for late starts! I know @gwheels is going big with a couple of the welchies and I'd like to see those get a shot at it too! So take your time and start when it's good for you, we'll all still be around when you get cracking.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This is how this thread will end up hopefully, lol

Motherfuckers going to the store looking for Surejell and shit. I can't wait to see if these berry and orange flavors mix well and come out. I do know the lvtk cross welchie will be frosty, lol. And I'm hoping both oran jones pass some of the orange terps in with grape sato's grape juice/blueberry terps.