Eso's tester comp!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Water sight tube was added. You need a 1/2 inch rubber grommet, a 90 degree half inch bend and a 3/4 hole in your tote (I used 13/16 because that is what i could find). The 90 degree goes into the grommet which makes it waterproof.

I took this from my hydrofarm experiment that broke but you just need 1/2 pipe you can see through.

One thing about the F&D...you need to add water. Especially if your room is warm. I am going to add the tube on my other system because its a lot easier to see the level with it. Just lock it upright or you will have water everywhere (you can use them to drain the tote by turning it sideways).

This tote has the hole cutout to hold the tube. So why not use it !

Attachments

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Any advice like do’s and don’t kinda stuff would be greatly appreciated.
1. Don't over crowd the tote. If from seed to flower,I'd top and prune (genetics dependant) I started with 9 in one tote.After stretch 4 had to be moved to their own totes.1 male culled from the 9.
2. Top-offs will only get you so far, they (totes) should be completely changed out....I'm not sure how many times or when yet.Maybe @HydroRed can chime in here.
3. Make sure of your hole placement.I would re do my holes.I put the F&D kit in the creases of my totes,I should have put them outside the crease so they drain better.
4. Leave ya self some working room around the totes,for access to plants.
This is it for now,from off the dome.If I can think of more,I'll be sure to say so.
The kit itself runs seemlessly one setup and going.It's all up to the grower to max out their performance.
5. Mature clones are better suited for the totes if running more than 4 per. They don't get as big as running from seed to flower.

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Water sight tube was added. You need a 1/2 inch rubber grommet, a 90 degree half inch bend and a 3/4 hole in your tote (I used 13/16 because that is what i could find). The 90 degree goes into the grommet which makes it waterproof.

I took this from my hydrofarm experiment that broke but you just need 1/2 pipe you can see through.

One thing about the F&D...you need to add water. Especially if your room is warm. I am going to add the tube on my other system because its a lot easier to see the level with it. Just lock it upright or you will have water everywhere (you can use them to drain the tote by turning it sideways).

This tote has the hole cutout to hold the tube. So why not use it !
Thank you! @gwheels wish I had of opened chucker's site while I was in hodepo exchanging some wire.Fuuuuuuuuuck! I could've saved myself a trip.That 90' half inch bend,is that pvc or rubber? Blew up the pic still can't see it.

Texagonian

Outlaw
1. Don't over crowd the tote. If from seed to flower,I'd top and prune (genetics dependant) I started with 9 in one tote.After stretch 4 had to be moved to their own totes.1 male culled from the 9.
2. Top-offs will only get you so far, they (totes) should be completely changed out....I'm not sure how many times or when yet.Maybe @HydroRed can chime in here.
3. Make sure of your hole placement.I would re do my holes.I put the F&D kit in the creases of my totes,I should have put them outside the crease so they drain better.
This is it for now,from off the dome.If I can think of more,I'll be sure to say so.
The kit itself runs seemlessly one setup and going.It's all up to the grower to max out their performance.
5. Mature clones are better suited for the totes if running more than 4 per. They don't get as big as running from seed to flower.
Hell yes, thanks for sharing. I’ll be using my megacrop sample on these. Any suggestions for feeding or just use recommend dose on the bag? New to megacrop but used it on scj testers and even though it was a guy he was very healthy. I harvested quite a bit of pollen of him for later use. Thanks again for sharing. Thinking about adding the sight tube/ drain. Makes sense 🔥🔥🔥✌🏻

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Do you think 6 in that tote is workable? I have 3 in the other one but i played with them and bushed them out a bit. If I leave them alone maybe 6 will work good.

I can 12 12 from seed with the 4k light until they are done stretching and into the bloom room if that would keep 6 more manageable.

And thanks for the tote advice. I will clean out 2 more of the totes and get them ready for quick change. I want them to thrive so i will do the water changes as they should be done.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Hell yes, thanks for sharing. I’ll be using my megacrop sample on these. Any suggestions for feeding or just use recommend dose on the bag? New to megacrop but used it on scj testers and even though it was a guy he was very healthy. I harvested quite a bit of pollen of him for later use. Thanks again for sharing. Thinking about adding the sight tube/ drain. Makes sense 🔥🔥🔥✌🏻
I myself run MC @4gs per gal.IIRC it's a little lower than recommended....not sure tho.Approx 600-620 ppms of MC. Same ppms I ran when I was running Jack's
I haven't seen many people run more than 5gs per gal,with or without additives...bloom boosters,cal-mag and such.
I do run bennies.MC@4gs per gal,bennies,and homemade sweet from seedling to flower is how I rock. Yes,my seedlings get 4gs per gal also.Everyone eats from the same plate.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Do you think 6 in that tote is workable? I have 3 in the other one but i played with them and bushed them out a bit. If I leave them alone maybe 6 will work good.

I can 12 12 from seed with the 4k light until they are done stretching and into the bloom room if that would keep 6 more manageable.

And thanks for the tote advice. I will clean out 2 more of the totes and get them ready for quick change. I want them to thrive so i will do the water changes as they should be done.
You're welcome.6 will work until they sex if running from seed. It's all growth dependant IMO.Branchy strains can be manipulated,tomatoe caged or tied up.If you are running regs from seed to flower and don't know the genetics,I'd do 6-8 until they sex.Cull the dudes(or not) and judge how many will fit COMFORTABLY.
I fit 4 seed to flower plants in my totes with bad plant management practice.

The clone tote I ran,I could easily run 6 in it comfortably.No cages,ties etc.They were mature clones eager to go to flower.

Last edited: