Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@thenotsoesoteric, I'm pissed none of my revegs survived.It's my fault tho.I didn't take them out of the pots and transplant them day of chop.
Plant 4 Pheno 2. All OG.Smell and taste.
Plant 3 Pheno 2. Straight berry fruit punch and alcohol.
I haven't tried the LVTK leaners yet as these were just some dry lowers that I sampled.
Thats a bummer but you got plenty of things you're working with so not a total loss. That punch berry sounds intriguing. Cheers buddy!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Cob_nUt eso's beans 2 of each strain (fem). I will manipulate them if i have to. Or i can plant some in coco pots if they get nutty.
No doubt. The LVTK leaners of The Juice run, were the only ones that got away from me.It was all my fault tho,not the plants.I underestimated them.
@thenotsoesoteric I'll hit you up in the winter time or the beginning of the year for more of the Juice.

Oh,2 of the new testers each? Yea, you'll be fine running them until stretch is over in 1 tote.Just have the back ups ready lol.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
No doubt. The LVTK leaners of The Juice run, were the only ones that got away from me.It was all my fault tho,not the plants.I underestimated them.
@thenotsoesoteric I'll hit you up in the winter time or the beginning of the year for more of the Juice.

Oh,2 of the new testers each? Yea, you'll be fine running them until sex and or stretch is over in 1 tote.Just have the back ups ready lol.
Testers best be all female, lol, or else grape sato will get a round house to the chin!

But I think these seedlings should stay more manageable than the oran jones for sure!

I'd guess @gwheels should be cool running 6 in the tote but might have to trim up side branching. Fingers crossed.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Testers best be all female, lol, or else grape sato will get a round house to the chin!

But I think these seedlings should stay more manageable than the oran jones for sure!

I'd guess @gwheels should be cool running 6 in the tote but might have to trim up side branching. Fingers crossed.
Lol my bad.Brain fart.I'm gonna edit that part. Or tie up those side branches closer to the main stem.Especially if they are holding substantial nug meat!(My new strain name for 2025) "NugMeat"😂😂😂

Texagonian

Outlaw
Ok fellas, soaked two of each for just under 24 hrs. Into the paper towel and bag they went last night. All but one oj has about 1/4 inch tail. Gonna give them one more full day as is and off to the cubes they go. I’m thinking the one that didn’t pop a tail was actually cracked from the postal assassin roller of 💀. If it doesn’t come around I’ll soak another so I’m even numbers for each. Really fast germ so far!

SCJedi

Synergist
x2 on "this is why USPS is going bankrupt"
Eso, may I suggest trying 4"x4"x4" boxes. They ship First Class anywhere in the US with tracking for under $4 (13 oz or less which is more seeds than you could even fit in the box). No machine rollers to get run through and no worry of harsh handling. They crush test at like 35 lbs too. 💪
Padded envelopes and laconationer.com pucks for the win. Anything less than 1/4" goes through sorting rollers. Padded costs more to ship but they make it.

Also, careful about using a fake return address as they check them from time to time. Just put the address of a store at a local strip mall or something.

Subbed to see what folks find.

Frank Nitty

So I currently have some fem seeds I'm about to harvest the plants tonight and need help to test run them before I release them for sell.

I know people either love the word testers or hate it so to incentivize folks to help test these girls I figured I'd make a tester grow off competition.

Here's how it'll work, everyone that I send testers to will just have to post pics here on this thread. You must show at least 4 pics: 1 pic of the seedlings soon after sprouting, 1 pic of plant in veg preferably just before flip, 1 pic like 2 weeks into 12/12, and 1 pic at harvest. The more pics the better your chances of impressing the most people so the more the merrier!

I will pick like 4 or 5 finalist based on the amount of likes and quality of growing the competitors receive/demonstrate. Then everyone will vote for their choice for a winner. Person with most votes wins and ties will result in 9 rounds of bare knuckle boxing to determine a winner.

I do have some folks already signed up for tester and I'm hoping to send out about 15 packs for tester, probably 2 seeds of each strain per test pack, 6 beans total and you must do at least 2 seeds. Everyone that has posted pics and whole grows will get priority when it comes to getting picked for this round, sorry fellas but I need showers not hoarders.

The prizes will most likely be 1 unopened pack of tangerine power by sin city seeds, some other seed packs (have to check stash but probably like cannarado or cannaventure) and a cash prize for 1st place if enough growers sign up and actually post pics then I'll probably do $100 top prize but if it's only a few sporadic pics posted and not a lot of testers then it'll only be like $25-50, so again the more the merrier!

Just let me know either in this thread or dm if you're interested, I got a list going and will be picking the final selection in MId July, everyone has till July 7th to let me know if they are in.

The strains I'll be sending out will be the grape sato reversed female pollinated
Black dog (blackberry pheno)
lvtk (highlander cut)
Oran Jones #1 (lvtk leaner)

Again each test pack will have 2 beans of all 3 and all I ask is testers run 2 plants. Do any 2 you'd like and run them how you like but I'll be judging based on the aesthetics so even the small plants will impress me if they dank and bonus points for folks going 12/12 after 1 week above soil/medium!

Anyone being a doo bag will be ejected from the comp and anyone I send testers to that don't grow and show will be put on the wall of shame and excluded from any further fun, so don't be a hoarder, be a supporter!

If I missed anything let me know, any questions are welcomed until they're not, lol. Cheers and
Mad that i missed this... But my tent is SUPER FULL right now...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am just waiting on the Welchie.

The other 4 have broke surface and roots are popping out the sides of the rapid rooters. When I see enough of them they go into the flood and drain.

I am going to grow both Welchie in coco in 3 gallon pots. These I am going to slow down with and take my time and train and are not part of the contest.

Dyno Berry Bytes and ORange Berry Foolius are going in the flood and drain. 4 should be easier to keep movable for a while.

DSCF1886.JPG

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
And then i made this bubble bucket. Powered by 4 air stones :D Each planter is 1.5 US gallons. The system holds 8 gallons of water to bring it to the bottom of the pots. Twice the volume of my bubble buckets so it should be easier to stabilize.

I am wrapping it with mylar to stop the light thing and this is where the LVTK will end up growing. 2 plants and 2 spots. Its a bitch to get them out i gorilla taped the light leaks away.

I will also gorilla tape the crap out of some bamboo stakes to keep this trainable. This is another done deal. READY FOR ACTION.

Start to finish baby.

This was the shortest one I could find that had a lid. :D

And I am getting a portable AC unit. Time to see how greasy they can really get in flower when you can keep it at 72F instead of 85F.

Eso for some reason I think the grape sato X LVTK is going to rock my world more than the ones i really want to taste. That Welchie.

I had to build the system to do it right...and here it is 🤟🤟🙄

DSCF1907[1].JPG

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
And then i made this bubble bucket. Powered by 4 air stones :D Each planter is 1.5 US gallons. The system holds 8 gallons of water to bring it to the bottom of the pots. Twice the volume of my bubble buckets so it should be easier to stabilize.

I am wrapping it with mylar to stop the light thing and this is where the LVTK will end up growing. 2 plants and 2 spots. Its a bitch to get them out i gorilla taped the light leaks away.

I will also gorilla tape the crap out of some bamboo stakes to keep this trainable. This is another done deal. READY FOR ACTION.

Start to finish baby.

This was the shortest one I could find that had a lid. :D

And I am getting a portable AC unit. Time to see how greasy they can really get in flower when you can keep it at 72F instead of 85F.

Eso for some reason I think the grape sato X LVTK is going to rock my world more than the ones i really want to taste. That Welchie.

I had to build the system to do it right...and here it is 🤟🤟🙄

View attachment 15976
Welchie is gonna be fire, fingers crossed! Im gonna get mine in paper towels tomorrow.

Just got back from vacation, a 12 hour car drive from cali. Im gonna get shit rolling now.