Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Check out some of the weird indica leaning leaves, I'm guessing indica anyway.

Black grape dumdum, weird blunt tip
20191025_205505.jpg
Welchie that was topped, I like these leaves aesthetically
20191025_205728.jpg
I just chopped the dynoberry and orangeberry tonight, obsm needed another couple weeks but had some cloudy and amber. Dbb was mostly cloudy and some amber but could have went another 5 days. Just wanted to get the 2 dbb and bgd in flower. They went in 12/12 on 8/15.
Dbb, smells like grape/berry bubble gum, cant wait to puff some!
20191025_201941.jpg
Obsm, ugly sattie buds that have unique smell that has grown on me. Its either gonna be really great flavor or horrible, lol. It's like tropical punch with grapefruit and skunky funk. I'm hoping she has a sativa kick, it's hard to tell but she's greasy but not as greasy as either oj.
20191025_202127.jpg
I'd say both strains yield well since this is just 4" rock wool cubes they're in.
20191025_202040.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tomorrow marks week 8 for this welchie. Almost all milky trichs and its getting closer. Maybe 1 week and i will start the flush. The 2 fat colas are on the plant. Lots of lateral branching with the nugs shown in the other pics. This makes fantastic hash.
I didnt have a pop can...It IS a donkey dong.
DSCF3351.JPG
DSCF3348.JPG
DSCF3339.JPG
DSCF3336.JPG

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I would like to say i officially decline from all prizes in this contest...Because I cheated...

No that is not why. Because Eso is a cool cat and gave me my prize early.

My pics are just for the beauty of the buds and understanding the strains and phenos and shit. I really want nothing.

Who knew this would be so much fun. I love being a seed tester. I think it is more fun than any other growing thing i have done and you want to see the pictures!

Shit I won a long time ago. And that Welchie hash...man did i win. Eso you nailed the hash monster in that welchie..i will keep researching hash because i think it is the best concentrate i ever made...ever.

That 20 to 73 micron hash i made is the best grow prize i have EVER received. Thanks man. I am your tester FOREVER

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I would like to say i officially decline from all prizes in this contest...Because I cheated...

No that is not why. Because Eso is a cool cat and gave me my prize early.

My pics are just for the beauty of the buds and understanding the strains and phenos and shit. I really want nothing.

Who knew this would be so much fun. I love being a seed tester. I think it is more fun than any other growing thing i have done and you want to see the pictures!

Shit I won a long time ago. And that Welchie hash...man did i win. Eso you nailed the hash monster in that welchie..i will keep researching hash because i think it is the best concentrate i ever made...ever.

That 20 to 73 micron hash i made is the best grow prize i have EVER received. Thanks man. I am your tester FOREVER
You're too kind and very much welcome!

Something tells me everyone participating in this here thread will end up winning a little sum sum. And we'll decide a "winner" around Christmas time but everyone will walk away with at least a couple of the new lvtk cross beans!

Cheers y'all green thumping warriors

Texagonian

Outlaw
Hey fellas, been a minute since I’ve updated. Just doing the cure. I’ll snap some bud pics with descriptions. I’ve had my oldest daughter smoke some dbb and obsm. She says the dbb was blackberry and earth on the flavor dept. and the high for her started as a wave of body relaxation followed by a creeper head high. The obsm she said was orange and what she described as pine on inhale and the high was a sativa uplifting motivating high. I still have the welchie to hit her with and since I grew two of each and got a different pheno with each I’ll report the difference with each. So to be clear, so far obsm 1 and dbb 1 have been tested and got thumbs up. Still have obsm 2, dbb 2, welchie 1 and 2 to get tested and reported on. Hope everyone is doing good. The pics I just went over catching up all looked straight fire! This was a great time and I appreciate the opportunity to participate and hopefully contribute. I as well would like to bow out of any competition side of things. The testing is what I enjoy. Thank you @thenotsoesoteric 🍻✌🏻

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had to get everything out of the bloom room and clean it. Poor welchie took a beating. She is so overloaded with buds it just does not hold upright. I have it all tied up so it doesnt flop because we are on the final countdown. I saw an amber trich and thats go time for me...Flawless finish has begun..chop is probably Sunday. I will not pick anything off of the plant because i want a weigh in before i make it all hash.
This one is probably in the 4 to 5 oz range. The buds are very heavy. This might be the 1+oz of hash run i have been looking for
The buds have a very nice shape with round fullness.
DSCF3404.JPG
The buds are flopped over everywhere. It is all wired up like a christmas tree on Griswalds car roof right now.
DSCF3405.JPG
DSCF3412.JPG
OBSM is smelling not quite as orange on this one BUT holy baseball buds batman. I was having deficiency problems and to make life easy i switched them all over to AN coco sensi perfect A and B. Because its coco.
measure mix shake pour...no measuring.
Let see what happens. I am hoping the nutrient is magic and knows what to do ! so i can stop guessing.
This one is going to be pretty big too. In the 3 to 5 oz range. She will rebound!
DSCF3411.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The top of mount welchie broke off when i was moving it around...its ready enough anyway so into the dryer.
:D
The rest will join in a week or so.
This Welchie smells like airplane glue/gas and faint berries. This 10 inch top weighed 3 oz before it went in the dryer. I think it will dry to a half by itself. Fat heavy colas. My favorite kind.

My dryer is up for the task.

Beautiful buds. I see an oz of welchie hash in my future...:D and that is pretty damned fantastic. Thanks again eso this is the best Halloween present ever!

The bad news...its seedy. The good news...i didnt really screw this up. Slight tip burn but the plant is pretty healthy otherwise.
Hooray for coco!
DSCF3420.JPGDSCF3415.JPG