Eso's tester comp!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will update today instead of tomorrow.

DSCF2392.JPG
Dynoberry Bites #1
DSCF2397.JPG
Dnyoberry Bites #2
DSCF2396.JPG
Orangerberry Smoothie #1 (this is now the tallest)
DSCF2395.JPG
Orangberry #2..
DSCF2394.JPG
Welchie in the flower room (Sept 2)
DSCF2393.JPG
And the vegging eso seeds.
Now i stem rub all the time. The orangeberry is exciting. Full on orange smell. The Dynoberry smells like sweet (like how cake smells sweet) and berries.

Attachments

Boybelue

Super Active Member
My bag of rock wool/ grodan says right in the bag to ph that stuff. 🤷🏼‍♂️ You’re plants are snapping out of it and looking quite nice Eso! I keep looking for some similarities between everyone else’s plants and mine. I’ve got one dinoberry that is completely different from the rest and the smell coming from that one is definitely berry and skunk. It’s developing flowers and I’m dividing the plants to their own trays so they have more room to breath and light penetration. 🍻✌🏻
Yeah the bags still say that and they actually came on and said even though the bags would remain the same the product would come pre ph'd.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Lol I told you guys 6 in a tote was gonna be trouble flower from seed. These tote s will flower 6 Clones easily. Seed runs need their space or they need to be topped and pruned to fit.
Here are my Dyno Berry Bites. I haven't decided if I want to top them or not.Or if I want to run them in these cups or up pot to 1 gal smart pots. I better decide soon.

20190904_212018.jpg20190904_232535.jpg20190904_232638.jpg20190904_232649.jpg
Here is a tote with clones str8 from my diy aero cloner to flower in a tote. Much more manageable and has 6 pots in it.
20190904_232456.jpg

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Lol I told you guys 6 in a tote was gonna be trouble flower from seed. These tote s will flower 6 Clones easily. Seed runs need their space or they need to be topped and pruned to fit.
Here are my Dyno Berry Bites. I haven't decided if I want to top them or not.Or if I want to run them in these cups or up pot to 1 gal smart pots. I better decide soon.

View attachment 20675View attachment 20676View attachment 20677View attachment 20678
Here is a tote with clones str8 from my diy aero cloner to flower in a tote. Much more manageable and has 6 pots in it.
View attachment 20679
Im not sure if the dynobb will need topping. The mom blk dog did stretch a bit in veg and early flower but didnt stretch as much as the lvtk and oran j's. My dynobb is nice and squat so hard to say if they need topping or not, lol. If the dynobb chucks up like that goofy grapes did in the cups then youll be cool with running in cups! Id say up pot those ladies but Im being partial of course, lol.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Im not sure if the dynobb will need topping. The mom blk dog did stretch a bit in veg and early flower but didnt stretch as much as the lvtk and oran j's. My dynobb is nice and squat so hard to say if they need topping or not, lol. If the dynobb chucks up like that goofy grapes did in the cups then youll be cool with running in cups! Id say up pot those ladies but Im being partial of course, lol.
Thanks for the tip Eso👊🏻. I like to run seeds plants pretty much untouched. Since these are in cups & not in a F&D tote,I'll up-pot to 1 or 2 gal fabric pot and let'em rip!!!
So,you think some Goofy Grape pollen would service these ladies well and produce some worth looking into offspring? On your word,I'll try that chuck😁.IIRC you mentioned something about this over at the other spot.

Texagonian

Outlaw
I haven't tested it so I cant really say for sure on my part, just going by what I've seen on the vids an stuff. I think most of my rockwool is probably to old. If you test it will you let me know your results?
Absolutely. I didn’t even think to test when using it to start seeds. I just followed instructions and chose to add the peroxide due to a damping off episode prior to this run that I learned my lesson from.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thanks for the tip Eso👊🏻. I like to run seeds plants pretty much untouched. Since these are in cups & not in a F&D tote,I'll up-pot to 1 or 2 gal fabric pot and let'em rip!!!
So,you think some Goofy Grape pollen would service these ladies well and produce some worth looking into offspring? On your word,I'll try that chuck😁.IIRC you mentioned something about this over at the other spot.
Oh yeah, that goofy grapes would pair up with the dynoberries real well. The grandmother of grape sato is grape stomper and I believe goofy grapes has grape stomper in her lineage too! Increase that grape stomper type terps. I'll run a few of those if you do end up chucking those!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Absolutely. I didn’t even think to test when using it to start seeds. I just followed instructions and chose to add the peroxide due to a damping off episode prior to this run that I learned my lesson from.
I haven't tested it so I cant really say for sure on my part, just going by what I've seen on the vids an stuff. I think most of my rockwool is probably to old. If you test it will you let me know your results?
I don't think the ph being off caused me issues. I think what happened was just shitty luck on my part and a little being lazy.

When I bought the cubes from local shop the blocks weren't sealed in plastic like they normally are and I almost didn't buy them, but my stoned ass bought them anyway. Then knowing the blocks were opened already and just sitting on a self for months my dumb ass just filled a 5 gallon bucket with 4gal of water with nutrients added to it. I then dunked all the blocks in the same water, dumb lazy stoner shit man, lol. Well that bit me in the ass.

If I would have done like I normally do then I don't think I would have had no issues. Should have flushed each cube under the faucet for a minute with hot water and then flush with cool water before using them. But honestly once I saw they were not sealed in plastic I should have passed on buying them. Live and you learn, dooh
1567727749535.png

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This is how all the girls should be looking, gosh darn it.

This is dynoberry bites, it had to nice side branches down low which I cut for clones, just a skunky stem rub right now
20190905_200350.jpg

Orangeberry smoothie version oj#3, an anise sort of stem rum smell, no side branches
20190905_200354.jpg

Here are the 2 dynoberries & 2 blk grapes dd all doing well so far, knock on wood, lol.20190905_200401.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
These are the next wave of eso beans. The one welchie i put in the flood and drain was too crowded to get light so i fixed it with an empty bubble bucket!
3 welchies in the bloom room, 1 in a 6.5 gallon autopot (coco/hydroton), 1 in a 3 gallon coco pot (coco/hydroton) and 1 in a 5 gallon bubble bucket.
Lets see how they grow....
DSCF2406.JPG

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I don't think the ph being off caused me issues. I think what happened was just shitty luck on my part and a little being lazy.

When I bought the cubes from local shop the blocks weren't sealed in plastic like they normally are and I almost didn't buy them, but my stoned ass bought them anyway. Then knowing the blocks were opened already and just sitting on a self for months my dumb ass just filled a 5 gallon bucket with 4gal of water with nutrients added to it. I then dunked all the blocks in the same water, dumb lazy stoner shit man, lol. Well that bit me in the ass.

If I would have done like I normally do then I don't think I would have had no issues. Should have flushed each cube under the faucet for a minute with hot water and then flush with cool water before using them. But honestly once I saw they were not sealed in plastic I should have passed on buying them. Live and you learn, dooh
View attachment 20715
26A4DF23-B39A-4BA8-AE6F-4AE2B721FF2D.gif