Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man I screwed up an gave my plants the wrong Nutrient water. They look really Droopy today especially the lvtk ..I gave all 3 girls my hydro water by mistake. Hope they pull through 🙁
Ouch! Dont feel too bad youre in good company, lol.

I fucked all my plants up but 2. I didnt flush rock wool good enough and screwed the pooch. Luckily they all look like theyre pulling through now but man Im 2-3 weeks behind where I wanted to be. Good thing for tester buddies!!!

God bless you brave souls!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This what she looks like. Hope she pulls through View attachment 19954Any suggestions?
Is it soil or coco? If soil I think just plain water will dilute the nutrient solution so itll be less stress on the roots.

She dont look too bad, you might lose some sugar leaves but I think theyll bounce back. Hell all the roots on my rock wool plants got toasted and those girls are coming back so I think youll be good. Shell just be pissy for a few days Im guessing.

Maybe just put her in a shady spot in the garden so she isnt getting blasted by light till she perks up.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Ouch! Dont feel too bad youre in good company, lol.

I fucked all my plants up but 2. I didnt flush rock wool good enough and screwed the pooch. Luckily they all look like theyre pulling through now but man Im 2-3 weeks behind where I wanted to be. Good thing for tester buddies!!!

God bless you brave souls!
I used water that was ph for hydro and it had nutes in it. She didn’t like it lol. Thinking about letting her dry out and transplant her to a bigger pot with fresh soil

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Is it soil or coco? If soil I think just plain water will dilute the nutrient solution so itll be less stress on the roots.

She dont look too bad, you might lose some sugar leaves but I think theyll bounce back. Hell all the roots on my rock wool plants got toasted and those girls are coming back so I think youll be good. Shell just be pissy for a few days Im guessing.

Maybe just put her in a shady spot in the garden so she isnt getting blasted by light till she perks up.
She’s in Fox farm ocean forest
Thanks for the advice 🙏

Texagonian

Outlaw
Friday Update....Today I changed the water in the flood and drain tote. We are now at 750TDS and PH5.8 (13 gallons). I mixed 1 pound of MC in 2 quarts of hot water and use that now (it took 60ml of that to get to 750TDS on 13 gallons). Stinks less than usual...or at least I dont taste it like yesterday when i made it. MC dust is kind of shitty tasting.....:D
The girls needed some stronger nutes. The yellowing should stop now. I will bump it to 850 if it continues. I am trying to keep the feed just where they need to be for a change.

Everyone in the Flood and Drain (flower)
View attachment 19847
Next wave in the veg room. Orangeberry Smoothie is in the hydrofarm and 3 gallon coco pot and the rest are welchie.
The bubble bucket and hydrofarm are off to a slow start. PH was way too high and both were swapped out with PH 5.5 TDS 600 AN sensi perfect (GH silica first then calmag then AN)

I wont clone them. I have no room at the present time and will tackle that learning curve in the fall.

View attachment 19846
the pics below in order are
Dynoberry Bites 1 and 2 and the pair in the flood and drain
Orangeberry 2 (the one that was mutated) Orangeberry 1
I had some issues earlier this year with my bubble buckets and then swapped over to my gh water farm. It did pretty good but I think I should have put the air pump for the drip ring on a timer. I also had a hose and air stone in the Rez portion of the bucket. Still blows me away how different our dinoberry plants look. I think one of mine looks kinda like yours. I think I won’t do as many plants in the f&d next time. Maybe four each. Your plants are cooking right along in flower. Mine are starting to now and today is my true 14th day of 12/12. Great job @gwheels !

Texagonian

Outlaw

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’m
Those girls are looking nice man! They were just little babies and now they’re filling out and look super healthy! Going big too! Looking forward to seeing how they turn out🍻🍻🔥🔥🔥✌🏻
Those girls are looking nice man! They were just little babies and now they’re filling out and look super healthy! Going big too! Looking forward to seeing how they turn out🍻🍻🔥🔥🔥✌🏻
429F2311-6ABA-4A27-BF71-2FE38132E30A.gifD17BA949-8A15-4940-8445-F6497FF098E6.gif

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Plants are starting to really throw flowers. The bigger of the two orangerberry is taking on an orange stem rub smell. Orange is the predominate smell and the flowers have aroma now too. Not suble and to the imagination really orange. Orange like the week 7 tangerine dream auto on the deck

Dynoberry is also taking on a fruity smell. A grape/berryish. This one has a stronger weed smell (sort of how GG4 smelled powerfully weird on a stem rub).

I love fruity terpy buds. This is going to be fantastic.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Plants are starting to really throw flowers. The bigger of the two orangerberry is taking on an orange stem rub smell. Orange is the predominate smell and the flowers have aroma now too. Not suble and to the imagination really orange. Orange like the week 7 tangerine dream auto on the deck

Dynoberry is also taking on a fruity smell. A grape/berryish. This one has a stronger weed smell (sort of how GG4 smelled powerfully weird on a stem rub).

I love fruity terpy buds. This is going to be fantastic.
Thats is awesome, glad to hear that oj is passing them orange terps! Thats good news for sure! And those dynoberries should be mixed berry goodness. Both should make some tasty rosin as well. Cheers man and love the updates, keep em coming!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I am new here but would like to throw my hat in the ring.
I grow in multiple environments.
MH/HPS indoor and light supplemented greenhouse.
I am a legal medical grower with a decent plant allowance.
I also keep good records.
Looking forward to seeing the results of everyones grows!
This round of testers is already underway but Im working on reversing my lvtk. Once I get beans from that project Ill do another round of testers you can get a chance then, should be a few months.

Ill have these grape sato crosses up for sale mid next month, as long as everything is cool. Plus Ill be doing a scavenger hunt contest tomorrow on my other thread "eso's seed" and will be giving away a pack. Thanks for stopping by!