Eso's tester comp!

Texagonian

Outlaw
Made some changes fellas. Here they are, one of each in now two flood and drain systems. Hope everyone is doing well and having a good start to the weekend. Almost forgot to mention, I pulled the lid off the Rez to give me a little more head room. The tent is an eight footer but light and hangers eat some of that up so... Y’all keep it real✌🏻🔥🔥 AA402B0B-D2A2-45C7-ACDF-C71EF2C097DB.jpeg8BB2725B-79BB-4EB8-B526-4F24335E576A.jpegDB20EE15-AD31-4AF6-A5FF-B8A19B31EA80.jpeg1A539DF8-B72F-4ABF-8A3C-3ECFF93CFEB5.jpeg48E7D4AD-C60B-4839-96C1-1D1AE6C81241.jpeg6EDDCC1B-9A05-4537-89A9-965CA66C74D6.jpeg

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Made some changes fellas. Here they are, one of each in now two flood and drain systems. Hope everyone is doing well and having a good start to the weekend. Almost forgot to mention, I pulled the lid off the Rez to give me a little more head room. The tent is an eight footer but light and hangers eat some of that up so... Y’all keep it real✌🏻🔥🔥 View attachment 21774View attachment 21775View attachment 21776View attachment 21777View attachment 21778View attachment 21779
Maannnn! They lookin good. Im in slow motion yall already got buds. Oh boy !

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Impressive work, you guys are killing it!!! I can see a lot of sato qualities coming through with those skinny blade leaves. Should be interesting when these girls are all near chop.

Finally picking up a raspberry smell on my dbb, its faint under the surprisingly strong skunky type odor.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Made some changes fellas. Here they are, one of each in now two flood and drain systems. Hope everyone is doing well and having a good start to the weekend. Almost forgot to mention, I pulled the lid off the Rez to give me a little more head room. The tent is an eight footer but light and hangers eat some of that up so... Y’all keep it real✌🏻🔥🔥 View attachment 21774View attachment 21775View attachment 21776View attachment 21777View attachment 21778View attachment 21779
That plant in the first 2 pics looks a lot like the sato cut, hopefully she's a banger!

Texagonian

Outlaw
That plant in the first 2 pics looks a lot like the sato cut, hopefully she's a banger!
First pic is the stand out welchie, second is the dbb keeper that has a totally different look, smell and structure to her and the biggest of the bunch and loudest of all the smells is the oj smooth. It’s definitely cool how there is one of each that just stands out and is checking boxes. We’ll see if my hunch is correct come smoke time. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🍻

Texagonian

Outlaw
I wanted to mention something I noticed on a couple of these. When in veg there was a uniform growth and leaf structure. As flower has progressed I have had fat leaf plants get skinny and have also noticed single wide serration leaves are now getting double serrations. I will get a good picture and post my example. ✌🏻

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I wanted to mention something I noticed on a couple of these. When in veg there was a uniform growth and leaf structure. As flower has progressed I have had fat leaf plants get skinny and have also noticed single wide serration leaves are now getting double serrations. I will get a good picture and post my example. ✌🏻
I did notice the fat leaves getting skinnier in flower. My two smaller dbb are fat leaves now as seedlings but we'll see if that changes when they mature enough to start flowering. Cheers and I look forward to seeing how they do for you!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Damn,some of you cats already have nuggage stackin'.Props.
My 2 DBBs have been transplanted into 1 gal fabric pots and will be flipped no later than Monday. I need to give them some time to acclimate to the qb96 elites.

The shorter of the two #1, has branching real close to the main.
The taller #2, has a more branched look.
Already sweet & stank or musky stem rub.I try to avoid veg stem rub descrips,I'm usually decieved by them.There is no hesitation or mistaking in describing these gals.
20190914_173403.jpg20190914_173344.jpg20190914_172202.jpg20190914_172250.jpg

Roots look good.Not as rootbound as I'd like,but these are bigger cups than I usually use and I didn't water/feed these as often as I should or as much for the cups capacity.

20190914_173541.jpg
Must've accidentally deleted the post transplant pics.I'll grab some more.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Lol I told you guys 6 in a tote was gonna be trouble flower from seed. These tote s will flower 6 Clones easily. Seed runs need their space or they need to be topped and pruned to fit.
Here are my Dyno Berry Bites. I haven't decided if I want to top them or not.Or if I want to run them in these cups or up pot to 1 gal smart pots. I better decide soon.

View attachment 20675View attachment 20676View attachment 20677View attachment 20678
Here is a tote with clones str8 from my diy aero cloner to flower in a tote. Much more manageable and has 6 pots in it.
View attachment 20679
Nice labeling job man!

Chiefer888

Friday pic. Thanks ESO, These are beauties!!

The Eso section is getting bigger and I have one obsm left vegging. I have done a nute water swap on the flood and drain and we are back at 750 TDS 5.7 PH Megacrop. I will hold off on bud explosion unless some boost is required.

View attachment 21613

Welchie 1 (6.5Gap) and 2 (3gcoco) are going great. The main stalk is robust and will support some fat buds. The stem rub is wonderfully different It is like a glue or garage smell i cant put my finger on. An awesome garage smell. Like diesel and a slight creamy sweet (like cakish but not). I am getting better at this because i am smelling stuff that is always different now. Not always smells like skunk stems which is pretty fantastic.
Wonderful lateral branching for a SCROG. That 6.5 gallon would scrog a 3 x 3 very nicely with this strain.
My rooms have 12 inch tiles. Sure makes figuring out things better. #1 is 4 square feet or so and getting bigger.
View attachment 21604View attachment 21605View attachment 21607
OBSM
The orange terps are LOUD...I love it. It is overpowering the aroma in my garden loud. It is from both of the OBSM in flower at the back of my room but the air oscilates very well so the bloom room is ORANGE!
Right now as i type this i am covered in orange and berry terps. What a beautiful aroma. And for some reason it reminds me of a tangerine IPA sort of.
These are tall. Single cola style and would be very suitable to a SOG style grow.
1 and 2 in the flood and drain. #1 is beautiful with 1 fat cola. #2 was the slower starting one that is slower flowering too. I think it will be at least a week behind #1.
I have 1 in veg still and i moved 1 in a 6.5 gallon autopot into the bloom room this week. 1 is also in a bubble bucket but i am having trouble getting it to catch (related to me and not the strain).
View attachment 21608View attachment 21609
DBB
Stacking some serious buds. This stacks very differently and has multiple buds that will be of a decent size (golf ball and up). The plant is a very nice height for a flood and drain. This would also be ideal for a SCROG style grow. The lateral branching is nice for it so far,
View attachment 21612View attachment 21611
Nice report, those plants are really starting to stack. If you’re not careful I might slip and end up with a pack of these. Looks like OB smooth is in the lead!

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Didn’t get a chance to order another light for the room yet unsure of what to get there’s so many options. So I made four rows instead of three and jammed them a little closer. I will flower sooner since I’ll have more plants under the main two lightsView attachment 21879View attachment 21880View attachment 21881View attachment 21882View attachment 21883
What kind of light you looking at? Led or hid
For led, the quantum boards are nice and not too expensive.

If you can stand a little more heat then a 315w cmh would be another good less expensive option. I got my 315 off amazon for like $200 for complete setup and I like it.

Chiefer888

Didn’t get a chance to order another light for the room yet unsure of what to get there’s so many options. So I made four rows instead of three and jammed them a little closer. I will flower sooner since I’ll have more plants under the main two lights
I ended up with the new Mars QB style light, that said I have been seeing an LED from a company called Niemi LED that actually looks like a better version of the same thing for pretty similar money.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Here are some Eso beans that are moving along.
I have one OBSM getting bigger in veg and the rest are in bloom
OBSM veg and bloom
DSCF2616.JPGOBSM 6.5gcoco.JPG
Welchie all in bloom
Welchie 3gcoco.JPGWelchie 6.5gautopot.JPG
Welchie has sativa like leaves on the 6.5 gallon autopot. Its going to be great.

Last edited:

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
53BF860D-2745-4674-843E-8BF9C4083C97.jpeg0395E480-F07A-4FD8-9FA2-4612B9C84A2F.jpegF2A907B3-1401-49E8-AEBA-03DFEED63F6B.jpeg43F4441F-BC36-493C-807A-AB6DF2986438.jpeg244E4069-1A20-4D19-B0BA-71A5398BCD12.jpeg
What kind of light you looking at? Led or hid
For led, the quantum boards are nice and not too expensive.

If you can stand a little more heat then a 315w cmh would be another good less expensive option. I got my 315 off amazon for like $200 for complete setup and I like it.
I ended up with the new Mars QB style light, that said I have been seeing an LED from a company called Niemi LED that actually looks like a better version of the same thing for pretty similar money.
I think I’m gonna go with a quantum board. I’m pushing the electrical limits where I’m at and don’t want it much hotter in the rooms cause it’s been climbing to the high 80s in the hottest part of the day. Just gotta decide what I’m going to get. I already have these lights in the room currently and I have enuff space to do a 4*8 or a 5*10 total. 14C5E861-244B-4DF1-B512-2A665ED4875F.png These two cover a four by four or 5 by 5 pushing it so I would need to cover another 4 by 4 or 5 by 5

Attachments