Eso's tester comp!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Think I’m going to top the big ones move the little girls to the middle. I put the ref light on them to show them off lol. Only have them under veg mode while I’m not taking pics. Need more lighting to complete the room hopefully I can make the mail move fast84D31661-6BAC-4BBF-B8A3-DFB69794E3B6.jpeg2CA71B72-7BBE-4291-AB48-3C3DCB75F88F.jpegC6E70ED9-980C-46A3-AFE9-2B5A141F699F.jpeg940BC9A1-A3A2-43ED-9312-6189FE6758DC.jpegD7E0C676-841E-4887-B00D-07BBCF2E8984.jpeg8957D443-7FE5-4703-99C2-358A2F42FCCB.jpegBC5E857B-0B26-4169-9AC1-774CABB5D50B.jpeg3162F122-A0D7-40CC-9C8F-887DB08DFD05.jpeg8634A0D5-0549-45F8-8205-206FB7767E0F.jpeg26857DE0-EE65-4F07-815C-BD1D2056EC75.jpeg

Texagonian

Outlaw
Alright fellas, wife and I had our little girl Friday and it was one hell of a weekend. I managed to snap a few pics last night but wasn’t able to get on here till now. I’ve got everything ready to put the new f&d tote in there and open those girls up. They need it really bad but aren’t having any issues other than mass overcrowding. Hope everyone had a good weekend🍻✌🏻I forgot to let y’all know this is day 24 of 12/12C8D29D99-81A5-4363-AA4C-F848B75D5DD9.jpeg36760B9C-41CE-4AAF-87BC-1E8EF26EE0F7.jpegD66644D1-E4F3-4242-B7DA-545D59B9279C.jpeg47C332DD-C444-4821-8964-63A2BF8D9D86.jpeg

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Alright fellas, wife and I had our little girl Friday and it was one hell of a weekend. I managed to snap a few pics last night but wasn’t able to get on here till now. I’ve got everything ready to put the new f&d tote in there and open those girls up. They need it really bad but aren’t having any issues other than mass overcrowding. Hope everyone had a good weekend🍻✌🏻I forgot to let y’all know this is day 24 of 12/12View attachment 21070View attachment 21071View attachment 21072View attachment 21073
Congratulations on the baby girl.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will do an update today because things are doing well...and some adjustments required.
Here are the eso beans in a section (315 CMH and overcast light from cobs and 3k far red board)
The tallest plant is the big Orangeberry Smoothie.
DSCF2483.JPG

Here is the flood and drain
DSCF2479.JPG
The Orangeberry is stacking a beautiful cola. The one that started off slow is stacking 2 beautiful colas. IT may have started off runty but it sure not letting that stop any buds. And it is catching up fast.

The Orangeberry is in full on scent mode too. The aroma dominates the F&D (I had to take them out of the tote so i could smell the Dynoberry). It is a wonderful powerful orange smell that is a different orange aroma than a Tangie Dream auto i have on the deck.
And look at that bud...She is a beauty. When this stacks fat its going to be something else. I have boosted the MC to TDS 850 (PH 5.7 to start). Hopefully it will stop yellowing. The OBS is greedier than the Dynoberry.
OBS #2 is going to stack 2 of these colas...when it was a runt it topped itself.

DSCF2473.JPG
The Dynoberry is no slacker...it is berries and sweetness smelling. Growing beauty too. The height is very nice for my garden as they are pretty much topping out now. They can live under the 315 full cycle and that is something I need for that corner of my garden.

DSCF2477.JPG
The Welchies.....a flood and drain is fast and all but give time to a big coco pot and things get BIG.
Here are the pair. I am having bubble bucket ph fun but i have it set and hopefully that other Welchie will take off too.
6.5 gallon welchie on an autopot (MC with silica and calmag). This is almost as big as the flood and drain :D LOL.
DSCF2480.JPG
When I get out a ladder i will dig out my autopot gear and find a float system to put the Orangeberry online. I think i will keep the orangeberry on its own res in the event it needs extra anything through bloom.

Last edited:

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Alright fellas, wife and I had our little girl Friday and it was one hell of a weekend. I managed to snap a few pics last night but wasn’t able to get on here till now. I’ve got everything ready to put the new f&d tote in there and open those girls up. They need it really bad but aren’t having any issues other than mass overcrowding. Hope everyone had a good weekend🍻✌🏻I forgot to let y’all know this is day 24 of 12/12View attachment 21070View attachment 21071View attachment 21072View attachment 21073
Congratulations! Take it all in cause they grow up soooo fast!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I will do an update today because things are doing well...and some adjustments required.
Here are the eso beans in a section (315 CMH and overcast light from cobs and 3k far red board)
The tallest plant is the big Orangeberry Smoothie.
View attachment 21075

Here is the flood and drain
View attachment 21076
The Orangeberry is stacking a beautiful cola. The one that started off slow is stacking 2 beautiful colas. IT may have started off runty but it sure not letting that stop any buds. And it is catching up fast.

The Orangeberry is in full on scent mode too. The aroma dominates the F&D (I had to take them out of the tote so i could smell the Dynoberry). It is a wonderful powerful orange smell that is a different orange aroma than a Tangie Dream auto i have on the deck.
And look at that bud...She is a beauty. When this stacks fat its going to be something else. I have boosted the MC to TDS 850 (PH 5.7 to start). Hopefully it will stop yellowing. The OBS is greedier than the Dynoberry.
OBS #2 is going to stack 2 of these colas...when it was a runt it topped itself.

View attachment 21079
The Dynoberry is no slacker...it is berries and sweetness smelling. Growing beauty too. The height is very nice for my garden as they are pretty much topping out now. They can live under the 315 full cycle and that is something I need for that corner of my garden.

View attachment 21077
The Welchies.....a flood and drain is fast and all but give time to a big coco pot and things get BIG.
Here are the pair. I am having bubble bucket ph fun but i have it set and hopefully that other Welchie will take off too.
6.5 gallon welchie on an autopot (MC with silica and calmag). This is almost as big as the flood and drain :D LOL.
View attachment 21080
When I get out a ladder i will dig out my autopot gear and find a float system to put the Orangeberry online. I think i will keep the orangeberry on its own res in the event it needs extra anything through bloom.
Gosh darn that ob smooth is gonna be a monster log! Kudos

Man all you guys are killing it! Cheers big time

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
We got plenty of resin production! The orangeberry smoothie (or for short obsm) has resin even on it's large outer fan leaves and that's usually a real good sign of thing to come. She is definitely 3-7 days slower in flower than the dynoberry but she looks like she might out shine (resin wise) the dynoberry in the end but the dbb ain't slouching.

obsm, she has a citrus smell starting to form but still undefinable.
20190912_172751.jpg20190912_172928.jpg

And the frosty dbb, weirdly enough she smells more skunkish than berry so be interesting to see how she turns out compared to the other 2 dbb seedlings that will be a few weeks behind her.
20190912_172801.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Friday pic. Thanks ESO, These are beauties!!

The Eso section is getting bigger and I have one obsm left vegging. I have done a nute water swap on the flood and drain and we are back at 750 TDS 5.7 PH Megacrop. I will hold off on bud explosion unless some boost is required.

DSCF2538.JPG

Welchie 1 (6.5Gap) and 2 (3gcoco) are going great. The main stalk is robust and will support some fat buds. The stem rub is wonderfully different It is like a glue or garage smell i cant put my finger on. An awesome garage smell. Like diesel and a slight creamy sweet (like cakish but not). I am getting better at this because i am smelling stuff that is always different now. Not always smells like skunk stems which is pretty fantastic.
Wonderful lateral branching for a SCROG. That 6.5 gallon would scrog a 3 x 3 very nicely with this strain.
My rooms have 12 inch tiles. Sure makes figuring out things better. #1 is 4 square feet or so and getting bigger.
DSCF2531.JPGDSCF2530.JPGDSCF2528.JPG
OBSM
The orange terps are LOUD...I love it. It is overpowering the aroma in my garden loud. It is from both of the OBSM in flower at the back of my room but the air oscilates very well so the bloom room is ORANGE!
Right now as i type this i am covered in orange and berry terps. What a beautiful aroma. And for some reason it reminds me of a tangerine IPA sort of.
These are tall. Single cola style and would be very suitable to a SOG style grow.
1 and 2 in the flood and drain. #1 is beautiful with 1 fat cola. #2 was the slower starting one that is slower flowering too. I think it will be at least a week behind #1.
I have 1 in veg still and i moved 1 in a 6.5 gallon autopot into the bloom room this week. 1 is also in a bubble bucket but i am having trouble getting it to catch (related to me and not the strain).
DSCF2537.JPGDSCF2533.JPG
DBB
Stacking some serious buds. This stacks very differently and has multiple buds that will be of a decent size (golf ball and up). The plant is a very nice height for a flood and drain. This would also be ideal for a SCROG style grow. The lateral branching is nice for it so far,
DSCF2535.JPGDSCF2536.JPG

Last edited:

Texagonian

Outlaw

The Eso section is getting bigger and I have one obsm left vegging. I have done a nute water swap on the flood and drain and we are back at 750 TDS 5.7 PH Megacrop. I will hold off on bud explosion unless some boost is required.

View attachment 21613

Welchie 1 (6.5Gap) and 2 (3gcoco) are going great. The main stalk is robust and will support some fat buds. The stem rub is wonderfully different It is like a glue or garage smell i cant put my finger on. An awesome garage smell. Like diesel and a slight creamy sweet (like cakish but not). I am getting better at this because i am smelling stuff that is always different now. Not always smells like skunk stems which is pretty fantastic.
Wonderful lateral branching for a SCROG. That 6.5 gallon would scrog a 3 x 3 very nicely with this strain.
My rooms have 12 inch tiles. Sure makes figuring out things better. #1 is 4 square feet or so and getting bigger.
View attachment 21604View attachment 21605View attachment 21607
OBSM
The orange terps are LOUD...I love it. It is overpowering the aroma in my garden loud. It is from both of the OBSM in flower at the back of my room but the air oscilates very well so the bloom room is ORANGE!
Right now as i type this i am covered in orange and berry terps. What a beautiful aroma. And for some reason it reminds me of a tangerine IPA sort of.
These are tall. Single cola style and would be very suitable to a SOG style grow.
1 and 2 in the flood and drain. #1 is beautiful with 1 fat cola. #2 was the slower starting one that is slower flowering too. I think it will be at least a week behind #1.
I have 1 in veg still and i moved 1 in a 6.5 gallon autopot into the bloom room this week. 1 is also in a bubble bucket but i am having trouble getting it to catch (related to me and not the strain).
View attachment 21608View attachment 21609
DBB
Stacking some serious buds. This stacks very differently and has multiple buds that will be of a decent size (golf ball and up). The plant is a very nice height for a flood and drain. This would also be ideal for a SCROG style grow. The lateral branching is nice for it so far,
View attachment 21612View attachment 21611
Looks amazing @gwheels . I’m not getting the stacking yet but I’m sure they will. I’ve also got a really orange oj smooth and one of the dbb is putting off the cereal berry smell eso was hoping for. Great job sir! This has been a fun trip for me seeing the similarities and differences. 🔥🔥🔥🍻✌🏻

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

View attachment 21613

View attachment 21604View attachment 21605View attachment 21607
OBSM
View attachment 21608View attachment 21609
DBB
View attachment 21612View attachment 21611
Hats off man!!!

Im digging it big time. Love seeing the progress each week. The obsm are what I was hoping for, orange orangey goodness and Im blown away by the cola that one is making! Kudos man, looking great

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Looks amazing @gwheels . I’m not getting the stacking yet but I’m sure they will. I’ve also got a really orange oj smooth and one of the dbb is putting off the cereal berry smell eso was hoping for. Great job sir! This has been a fun trip for me seeing the similarities and differences. 🔥🔥🔥🍻✌🏻
Thats sweet to hear your dbb is berry smelling, mine is straight skunky pot smelling, lol. But Ive got two more going so hopefully I find a berry cereal one too like yours! Cheers buddy