Eso's tester comp!

Opie1

Master Grower
I started in peat pellets . Transplanted into my own mix of peat moss worm castings and perlite. Supersoil is cooking in 15 day it will be ready . Been cooking for about 20 days. Will tranplant Oj and bb into super soil when ready.View attachment 17373View attachment 17375View attachment 17376
Looks like you got some of the imitation ‘Airpots’ too. I ordered some from one of the ‘cheaper’ advertisers and got some of those too. Turns out that they work pretty well, they just get kinda ‘hairy’, lol.
Plants are looking great.

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Looks like you got some of the imitation ‘Airpots’ too. I ordered some from one of the ‘cheaper’ advertisers and got some of those too. Turns out that they work pretty well, they just get kinda ‘hairy’, lol.
Plants are looking great.
Yeah bought off Ebay was like wtf. Oh well not going to waste my money been washed twice . I'm surprised they all haven't fallen apart.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here is a pic of the grape sato and black dog (blackberry cut) these are outside at my buddies. The black dog has a skunkier smell so far but once they start flowering it'll be all grape/blueberry and blackberries, not weed smells to either of these two girls.

This pic shows the sato stays nice and squat and the black berry b dog does stretch a little more. I'm hoping the sato will help chill out the lvtk's viney tendencies. A grape sato structured plant with sato's grape/berry flavor and lvtk's frost and hybrid high would be honey!
Sato on the left, bb b dog on the right. The two other plants are auto freebies from the tude I gave him to run out of curiosity. The one on the left is hso blue dream and is garbage, the one on the left is dinafem blueberry northern lights and is surprisingly good, even has a berry smell to her.
20190809_192750.jpg

dinofems bb nl
20190809_193036.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This is a pic of the grape sato's mother, my old "blue" miyagi cut. Miyagi's lineage is critical sensi star x buddha's dream. Buddha's dream was a blue dream cross by sin city and the miyagi cross has given me a straight up blueberry leaner and a blue dream leaner out of like 17 females, a couple orange phenos. Well the blue miyagi was the blue dream copy. Frosty for suremiyagi.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Dyno Berry Bites soaked in Urb & distilled water Fri @ 1 a.m.
Sank with a split seam when checked Saturday midday, around 8 p.m.I tossed them in a paper towel ziplocked.
3ish a.m. This am they had tails 3.5 x the seeds length.
Maneuvered them into peat pellets with a toothpick.
This is them Sunday afternoon.Not even 72 hours from soak to pop.
20190811_163208.jpg
👍💯

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Dyno Berry Bites soaked in Urb & distilled water Fri @ 1 a.m.
Sank with a split seam when checked Saturday midday, around 8 p.m.I tossed them in a paper towel ziplocked.
3ish a.m. This am they had tails 3.5 x the seeds length.
Maneuvered them into peat pellets with a toothpick.
This is them Sunday afternoon.Not even 72 hours from soak to pop.
View attachment 17748
👍💯
Edit*^ Edit* after reviewing Eso's other thread, I realize the timing of the germination stated here is all wrong. In any case, they popped and germinated fine.
And here I was thinking "fuck these taproots are long for such a short time" Before putting them in pellets.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Just a quick update. All are spreading their legs literally and starting to fatten up. This is day 9 in the f&d and still haven’t put the main light up. Only one of the oj’s has a slight leaf mutation but all new leaves are coming in normal. They are also starting to put off some nice odors. Maybe this Friday I’ll get the light hung and get some other things done🤦🏼‍♂️ 42B0A5D5-DDEF-4B5C-8D06-AEA3F7E33B4D.jpeg7E9F4BF0-BF00-4B24-9D56-7D4E40F87145.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I dropped 4 more Welchie in paper towel this morning. The coco is growing too slow for me. They look the same as before (waiting for the 2nd set of leaves to pop out)
A bubble bucket and waterfarm just freed up so lets try them with Welchie

1 orangeberry smoothie is looking mutated. I had a bean do that last round and it turned out great. We shall see. I will have more to pop in the flood and drain in a week or so anyway.

Lots of eso beans for this round.
DSCF2065.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I dropped 4 more Welchie in paper towel this morning. The coco is growing too slow for me. They look the same as before (waiting for the 2nd set of leaves to pop out)
A bubble bucket and waterfarm just freed up so lets try them with Welchie

1 orangeberry smoothie is looking mutated. I had a bean do that last round and it turned out great. We shall see. I will have more to pop in the flood and drain in a week or so anyway.

Lots of eso beans for this round.
View attachment 17836
The oj's seem to be the only ones with mutations. Hopefully its nothing major and they grow out of it but Ill be keeping an eye on them to see how tjey do.

Texagonian

Outlaw
The one oj I pointed out with the small leaf mutation is also the last bean that was popped and is one of the more vigorous plants in the tub. I meant no disrespect but wanted to point it out. It is also one of the stinkiest of the bunch. I am not worried a bit about a little leaf weirdness. They gonna be fire!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The one oj I pointed out with the small leaf mutation is also the last bean that was popped and is one of the more vigorous plants in the tub. I meant no disrespect but wanted to point it out. It is also one of the stinkiest of the bunch. I am not worried a bit about a little leaf weirdness. They gonna be fire!
Aww, its all good. Pointing out the flaws is what the testing is all about. The original oran jones cross had a few weirdos pop up and all but 1 grew out of the weirdness. 1 just stalled out and I tossed it so its not too surprising that we'd see some weird leaf traits pop up. Plus there is so blueberry in the genetics and that old bb is known for some weird leaves too. It'll be cool to see how the flower!!!

Texagonian

Outlaw
I’m super stoked and just like you say, as a tester I want to supply all the data collected. It’s good fun and I’m thoroughly enjoying it. Friday for sure gonna get the cmh up and flip 12/12. I was hoping to get a clone off each so I could really give some data on that aspect of the plant as well, ease of propagation and what not. 🍻✌🏻