Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I decided to throw the 8 healthy girls into the flower tent. I wanted to give them a few more days but I gotta keep it on schedule. I had planned to throw them in on the 15th so fuck it and in they go. The 1 sad black grape dumdum got even sadder this morning when I dropped her ass splitting the two stacked rock wool cubes which busted her dead ass tap root and now she is a floppy little sad girl, fuck! The sad oj#3 orangeberry is looking like it should be good but will take a few days to get back on track and then she'll go in the tent. Not sure if the black grape will make it after the drop but that's alright, shit happens.
20190815_172746.jpg

Sato starting to stretch, I have a feeling she'll be frostier than the c99 by a bit, but they should have opposite highs.
20190815_171703.jpg20190815_171656.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Here is a Friday update (I will stick to Friday updates unless something different happens). :)

The 4 in the bloom room are thriving. I see the mutation is growing out with the next set of leaves coming in.

The dynoberrys are a little ahead in size but what will happen in 1 week....we shall see.

The veg room has the block of 4 (eso Welchie) and in the little red solo cup are 2 more orange. No more bean popping now until September !

All 6 seeds sprouted with perfect tails. They were soaking 2 days and were planted this AM.

DSCF2098.JPGDSCF2097.JPG

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here is a Friday update (I will stick to Friday updates unless something different happens). :)

The 4 in the bloom room are thriving. I see the mutation is growing out with the next set of leaves coming in.

The dynoberrys are a little ahead in size but what will happen in 1 week....we shall see.

The veg room has the block of 4 (eso Welchie) and in the little red solo cup are 2 more orange. No more bean popping now until September !

All 6 seeds sprouted with perfect tails. They were soaking 2 days and were planted this AM.

View attachment 18335View attachment 18336
I like it! Youre not the only one pushing them plant counts, lol. I was supposed to cull some of my bigger plants in veg and just keep clones till more room opens but fuck it. Everything stays until its do or die time!

And even overstocked I still wanna pop some cookies and chem, more of my reg crosses and some ghostrider og... but those will have to wait, for now anyways.

Love what you got going Gwheels!!! Kudos

Texagonian

Outlaw
Now that you guys are talking about popping beans and counts. I’m gonna say fuck it and bust another six and run another f&d right next to the one posted. I have just the beans in mind and besides, I really never gave two shits about count. I’m down, let’s get crazy up in here🤪🍻🍻🔥🔥🔥

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Now that you guys are talking about popping beans and counts. I’m gonna say fuck it and bust another six and run another f&d right next to the one posted. I have just the beans in mind and besides, I really never gave two shits about count. I’m down, let’s get crazy up in here🤪🍻🍻🔥🔥🔥

Fuck yeah, plus they're testers so if some don't perform up to par you can cull a few too. Fuck it! That's usually what I end up saying.:LOL:

Texagonian

Outlaw
Just a quick question as I was cruising around here earlier. Should we continue to post here or go over to your other thread. Only reason for asking is you’ve got quite a bit of good stuff going over there as well. Doesn’t matter to me as long as it’s where you want it. Gotta post update pic tomorrow. I hung the cmh and got a few other things changed up. Should be on point and notice some changes here soon as I also flipped them to 12/12. Hope everyone had a great weekend 🍻✌🏻😎😎

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I moved around my flower room a bit. I like the babies at the entrance and as they get more capable move them away from the entrance.
These are now blooming under a 4200 315CMH. I want to see if it helps keep internodal distance tight through flower. After the stretch i will swap it out for the 3100 (probably).
The babies are coming along and should be ready for transplant in about a week.
Dynoberry bottom left and top right. The other two are orangeberry smoothie.
DSCF2125.JPG

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just a quick question as I was cruising around here earlier. Should we continue to post here or go over to your other thread. Only reason for asking is you’ve got quite a bit of good stuff going over there as well. Doesn’t matter to me as long as it’s where you want it. Gotta post update pic tomorrow. I hung the cmh and got a few other things changed up. Should be on point and notice some changes here soon as I also flipped them to 12/12. Hope everyone had a great weekend 🍻✌🏻😎😎
Tester plants pics can post here but feel free continue to post pics in both threads if you want. I'd like to keep this thread going so most test plants get shown here. Cheers and have a kick ass week!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I moved around my flower room a bit. I like the babies at the entrance and as they get more capable move them away from the entrance.
These are now blooming under a 4200 315CMH. I want to see if it helps keep internodal distance tight through flower. After the stretch i will swap it out for the 3100 (probably).
The babies are coming along and should be ready for transplant in about a week.
Dynoberry bottom left and top right. The other two are orangeberry smoothie.
View attachment 18627
Looking great man!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I also up-potted 2 welchie. 1 is in a 3 gallon coco/hydroton hand water pot and the other is in a 6.5 gallon autopot with 2 inches of hydroton and the rest 60/40 coco hydroton. I will hand water it for 2 weeks and then run it from the reservoir.
I will run the autopot system sterile with GH trio and problems will be solved. I want it to really veg out these pots !. I will be stocked up on Welchie for a real long time !

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
It looks like the black grape dumdum in veg, that I dropped, is dead she didn't come back. The oj#3 (ob smooth) that was in veg with the bgd is looking alive but not too much better than a few days ago so it may or may not make it.

Then the other bgd and the smaller dyno berry bite in flower are not looking great either. I'll just let them do what they're gonna do but they'll lag behind the rest for sure. The other 6 look good.

It is all because I over watered them and root rot hit them quick which is fucking stupid. It's definitely my fault, too many irons in the fire and I should have babied them a little more. I'm gonna pop 2 more black grape dumdum and just throw them in flower from the get go.

The black grape dumdum was one of the ones I was most interested in too, lol.

As Jim Croce would say, : "ain't that the way it goes..."

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
While sitting around a campfire this summer My wife said yo her 68 yr old,father , ya remember that song we would sing after milking rhe cows @ grandma's?
Of course he did! Evrry word , my wife too!
It brought a tear to my eye. So,I learned yhe song anf my wife and I surprised him by busting it out one night and we all sang along. He has been a burnout his entire life and inyroduced me to his lifestyle. Man that guys got stories for days.... Be chill brothers!
Goji OG on deck ⚾ batters up! Yankees babyyyyy