Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Magnum P.I. packs a punch. A step up from the c99 mom for sure. The mom barely could get you high but magnum hits right. She has a sour kind of pineapple but not the sweet fruit. There will be some nice phenos in these.
View attachment 55127
Here is a load of lvtk pollen. This is just from tapping the whole plant a over glass. This one load is almost as much as all the pollen I collected from the grape sato over a the course of a week! Lol some give some dont.
View attachment 55128
How long did magnum go?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I ordered a dulytech 7 ton press last night! I basically got it to make my own vape carts and rosin of course. Need to find a dab rig now too.

I picked up the press, a hammer tube pre press, some bags, some 1 gram cartridges to fill, wax liquidizer and cart filling kit.

Cant wait to see how the lvtk squishes, I'm guessing she'll be the big squisher.

I think I'm gonna squish the twinkle tarts at like 150f to get that good good for the dome.

I'll update when she gets here.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a dulytech as well. It is reliable and works well. I do not use it very much i have an aversion to super sticky things but once in a while i will press up some buds. If i could find where i put those bags i would press some now :D

Fresher product needs a bag because it wont hold the prepress shape. I should say its easier with a bag. Just dont fill them or BOOM cannon blasts of sticky rosin pucks when you open it.

Magnup PI is going well. My veg is really slow because it is cool. But its all in motion. And i am vegging until maturity !

Magnum PI is seen smoking a dog walker...looks like a 30 minute walk right there.

blunt me up tom.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I have a dulytech as well. It is reliable and works well. I do not use it very much i have an aversion to super sticky things but once in a while i will press up some buds. If i could find where i put those bags i would press some now :D

Fresher product needs a bag because it wont hold the prepress shape. I should say its easier with a bag. Just dont fill them or BOOM cannon blasts of sticky rosin pucks when you open it.

Magnup PI is going well. My veg is really slow because it is cool. But its all in motion. And i am vegging until maturity !

Magnum PI is seen smoking a dog walker...looks like a 30 minute walk right there.

View attachment 55293
I went wild a couple years back pressing everything I got my hands on. Now I rarely dab and have a shit ton in storage. Didn't realize just how dark it can get over time . Most of the terps are still there but it's so ugly after a while . Anyhow now I only squish an eight to a quarter, I usually do 5 cause the math is easiest. Lesson learned lol .I absolutely prefer the high over all other consentrates btw

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Ended up not getting the dulytek. Ordered it and had po box for delivery. Well the next day the emailed saying they need a house address so I call them. Told them the reason I ordered it was because I thought it could go to po box.

Ended up just canceling the order mainly due to the dude on the phone's tone. Wasnt a dick but wasnt feeling his attitude as a sales rep. Well like 45 minutes later I called them back, went to voicemail, asked if they could arrange Saturday delivery. No call back but 2 hours later they canceled the order.

Sent an email asking same thing. Next day got a one sentence response saying and I quote, "sorry I can do Saturday deliver." That's it.

Cool beans, way to lose a sale and return customer.

Just ordered a dab press 6ton from amazon with sunday delivery. God I really hate doing shit like that though. Tried to support a small US company and avoid giving amazon any more $.

So should be pressing sunday night

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Ended up not getting the dulytek. Ordered it and had po box for delivery. Well the next day the emailed saying they need a house address so I call them. Told them the reason I ordered it was because I thought it could go to po box.

Ended up just canceling the order mainly due to the dude on the phone's tone. Wasnt a dick but wasnt feeling his attitude as a sales rep. Well like 45 minutes later I called them back, went to voicemail, asked if they could arrange Saturday delivery. No call back but 2 hours later they canceled the order.

Sent an email asking same thing. Next day got a one sentence response saying and I quote, "sorry I can do Saturday deliver." That's it.

Just ordered a dab press 6ton from amazon with sunday delivery. God I really hate doing shit like that though. Tried to support a small US company and avoid giving amazon any more $.

Dude that was a blessing in disguise . Wait till u see how well built those dabpress are !!! Congrats 👍

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Magnum PI. 1 is in a bubble bucket and 1 is in a 4 gallon coco perlite pot.

View attachment 55664
Have to say I was worried the magnum I harvested was gonna taste weird like it smells. More green veg plant material smell, almost like bell peppers. But man it has a good solid flavor. Sort of sweet but sort of that old school weed flavor. Hard to explain but I do pick up tropical fruit in there too.

And she is the densest buds of the group.

Hope yours comes out even nicer!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL

Which dabpress did you get? That 10 ton is calling my name, lol.